1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emnj69

hmm on fd it appears they are keeping it?

• 808state

i think it’s because the raider game is at risk of getting cancelled. i think their whole O Line has covid or was exposed

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Might DK leave the Arizona Seattle game on the main slate? Used to be the case anyways. I think its the best solution.. Not like they pay out in time for people to out put their winnings into play on the showdown slate if their account is all in.

• theIrrigator

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I’m liking this game in general. Doesn’t seem to be much hype as it’s not one of the “above 50” games(it’s 49). If Keenan is healthy after his bye he’s a bargain at 6.2DK with his volume. Minshew/Jag O seem to do their best work on the road and with that D they’re gonna have to. Both teams on losing streaks, 4/5, so maybe more going for it on 4th down plays. And everyone’s fairly cheap

And if Keenan isn’t healthy Mike Williams is a super bargain at 4.7k

• theIrrigator

@Randallus said...

Anyone know where I can see snap counts for players? I’m particularly looking for in-depth analysis, like play-by-play snaps and snaps per quarter. Like I want to know how snap count varies for certain players based on game flow, etc. so I need to know exactly which snaps they were in for.

Premium Usage App

Wont help you because it’s only for premium members. You can look at game books on nfl.com. It will give snap % but only for the whole game, not by quarter

• m203

has there been any concrete news on the seattle/arizona game for the main slate since the schedule change?

• BIF

@emnj69 said...

most I know loved the “sunday night hammer game” I Hated it when they took it away

I don’t know if I loved the Late night hammer on the full slate so much but if DK can’t make a big SNF-MNF 2 game GPP for $250K to 1st then you might as well put that game back on the main slate. I like big GPPs for a 2 game slate over these nonsensical Showdowns.

I think everything revolves around Showdown money and quick fast easy rake as the losers chase Sunday Night and the winners try to keep it rolling.

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Arizona/Seattle players now listed with an 820 game time on DK but no corresponding warning message or removal from the slate yet

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont want to find a substitute for alot of kenyon drake

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

People on Drake was one of the main reasons I wanted to keep this game included lol.

Also, obviously the NFL is concerned with the LV/TB game being played so if DK DOES take the Seattle game off the main slate there could be one less game to choose from. Lots of negatives here.

• TubScout

Not sure by your observation you would last too long in a front office. Like many sports, the level of play of a player is correlated to so many other thing. The team makes the QB, the QB doesn’t make the team. You believe Lamar was an obvious top 3 pick? Lamar is fully dependent on scheme and personnel. By your method you would have easily drafted Lamar T-3 2018. Watson you say should have been #1 pick (Cleveland 2017) leaves Lamar to Browns or Jets or Giants. It’s subjective, but I can tell you many scouts would say if you pounded the table for the Jets or Giants front office to draft Lamar then they would say your risking your job. Lamar is an incredible athlete, that’s what your drafting.

By your assumption it’s easy to predict QB’s but your criteria (Big games, Titles, Heisman, Mobility) Winston, Mariota, Johnny Football, Bridgewater, Baker, Hurts, Murray, Watson, Lamar are the QB’s you would lay your career as a scout/GM on the line for with constant #1-2 picks on.

Lamar struggles with his feet in the pocket (plant/set) and read progress. Inaccurate tight window passing. Tends to throw high and wide. Really good vs Man and decent vs Zone. Struggles with over the middle passes. Deep ball is nothing great despite having tremendous arm strength. And outside the hash is biggest struggle.

Lamar benefits from going to a team with a T5 O-line. His amazing athletic ability will win ball games and flash huge games. But the long haul will depend on his passing as a whole and he has a lot to evolve. Teams will just run scrape and 33 tight stacks and 7T outside leverage if Baltimore sticks with this scheme.

College QB can hide many things on pure athleticism and arm strength. Playing in big games on TV, winning a hesiman or title while production of big stats doesn’t equate to immediate success in NFL. These elite NFL athletes are just that. Everyone of them are elite. Though fans are quick to point out who isn’t good. If you can ever get a chance to watch college skeleton 77 from a sideline then do the same on a NFL sideline for practice you will quickly see as a whole the vast difference in speed and technique. So to counter it from a QB perspective, the most important attribute is speed (in the mind) not legs. Accuracy is next.

In many years of scouting CFB and since this was started by Fitzmagic, I looked up my 2005 big board. Only 3 QB’s made my 56 draftable prospects. #3 Rodgers #13 Smith and #39 Fitzpatrick. 2018 I had only 1 draftable QB. #1 Q. Nelson #2 D.James #3. T. Edmunds #4 J Allen #5 C. Davis

• 808state

looks like all sunday games are going to be in play. TB/LV was added

• winnerchickendinner

Welp Smith back to a full practice. Along with Davis back scrapping Firkser lineups.

• theghostofveebs

Sad day today. Just realized the parasitic capitalists have infested pro football reference and extracts now require a subscription.

• Logan7777

D’Andre Swift against ATL or is ATL now hot since they won last week?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@winnerchickendinner said...

Welp Smith back to a full practice. Along with Davis back scrapping Firkser lineups.

Why are you making lineups before Saturday anyway?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Logan7777 said...

D’Andre Swift against ATL or is ATL now hot since they won last week?

I’ll be playing Swift again. Not as much last week because he’ll be more popular. Probably 10%ish for me.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Randallus said...

Anyone know where I can see snap counts for players? I’m particularly looking for in-depth analysis, like play-by-play snaps and snaps per quarter. Like I want to know how snap count varies for certain players based on game flow, etc. so I need to know exactly which snaps they were in for.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/snap-counts

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@parrothead112 said...

Not familiar with Superdraft. Does anyone have any opinions compared to Draftkings.

I like it more than FanDuel, slightly less than DK. The multiplier is interesting. It makes crappy players much more viable and makes for some interesting strategy.

For example, Alvin Kamara might have a multiplier of 1 and is projected for 25 fpts meaning if he meets his projection he would score 25 fpts. Antonio Gibson might have a multiplier of 1.8 and be projected for 15 fpts meaning if he meets his projection he would score 27 fpts. You can see where the dilemma would lie when building lineups.

They cash out fast and I’ve had no problems with them. App is solid with good live scoring. If you do want to join, shoot me a DM and I’ll send you to someone who might be able to give you a bonus (I get nothing for the referral, just want the site to succeed).

• theghostofveebs

@thehazyone said...

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/snap-counts

How about routes run? (by TEs of course)

• theIrrigator

I actually had myself convinced this game was gonna be exciting. Its terrible

• CheeseCutter

Whoops. Wrong thread

• CheeseCutter

Tackled by the turf monster

• BIF

@TubScout said...

But the long haul will depend on his passing as a whole and he has a lot to evolve. Teams will just run scrape and 33 tight stacks and 7T outside leverage if Baltimore sticks with this scheme.

Great post, I’ve been saying the same thing to a buddy who is a Ravens fan; I said you’ll be a one and done playoff team until Lamar develops his passing skills as you don’t have to double anyone because he is inaccurate.

• TubScout

@BIF said...

Great post, I’ve been saying the same thing to a buddy who is a Ravens fan; I said you’ll be a one and done playoff team until Lamar develops his passing skills as you don’t have to double anyone because he is inaccurate.

Lamar has to develop progression with a larger route tree. He needs to be able to progress through his reads and trust. He needs work on leading receivers instead of them adjusting to him. Work on the hashes and better plant, commit and drive throws.

If the overall team talent on Baltimore takes a dip so will Lamar. He is scheme dependent. I had him as a developmental player 5th-7th RD. Player comps Dennis Dixon, Woody Dantzler, Joe Webb, RG3, Vince Young.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.