1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Rams & ARZ cover the big spreads!

• darickc

@866 said...

Rams & ARZ cover the big spreads!

Tampa Bay too

• superjon

That KC/TEN total though.

Having a hard time seeing how you stack it on FD unless a ton of value opens up this week.

• cplatt87

Take the under on that KC/TEN game IMO. Mahommes has looked off and I don’t see Tennesse wanting to get into a shootout anyways. They’ll just grind the clock with Henry.

Lots of teams on bye this week, and not a lot of spots that I love. Going to be a tougher week.

• ifthethunder

Are we talking Monday night showdown here or on last week’s thread?

Josh Allen at CPT is obvious, but also a lot of salary. I guess that Emanuel Sanders is next assuming Vegas has the game right. But who can save us money? Cole Beasley isn’t that cheap, but he’s starting. Marcus Johnson?

Anthony Firkser is priced like a kicker and produces like one (on the losing team)…
    ~

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

Josh Allen at CPT is obvious, but also a lot of salary. I guess that Emanuel Sanders is next assuming Vegas has the game right. But who can save us money? Cole Beasley isn’t that cheap, but he’s starting. Marcus Johnson?

Anthony Firkser is priced like a kicker and produces like one (on the losing team)…
    ~

Preferably week 6 thread.

• kdsdawg

@ifthethunder said...

~

Well it is a week 6 game after all

• theghostofveebs

@darickc said...

Tampa Bay too

Too bad LAR, ARI and TB don’t have real bell cows. Aaron Jones, hello! With apologies to “constantly rotating nickname adjective Lenny”.

• zovyn

Initial look says to pretty much fade all of the 1PM games, so that’s where I’d look for edge. (6) 1pm games, (4) 4pm games is an unusual split, too. Atm all of the 1pm games look like sloppy matchups for DFS and a lot of injury questions. It’ll be very interesting to see how many of the orange/red statuses change this week.

Also, what’s this I’m hearing about Cam Newton in talks with the Seahawks? Intriguing.

• ifthethunder

@kdsdawg said...

Well it is a week 6 game after all

Yup! But last week it didn’t happen that way. OK I’ll be there. Too early for me to think about next week, or Thursday even.
    ~

• superjon

Is Miami bad enough for a vintage Matt Ryan game?

• mnstone14

@superjon said...

Is Miami bad enough for a vintage Matt Ryan game?

take out an awful week one and i think you have an answer. Hes reached at least 3x in 4 straight games, and in 3 of them hes been close to 4-5x. If Miami can score, and Atlantas D is pretty terrible, then this seems too cheap. Maybe even in cash.

• factorial89

i wish j.goff had a top wr1 to throw to.he is playing his former team and will want to shine vs. them.

• 808state

I imagine some of the most popular plays will be Godwin, Ertz, Henderson, Giants D, and Fields.

Lots of good plays all over the place. Based on volume and matchup I’m guessing DJ Moore is the best value at WR, but not sure how popular he will be with Adams and Hill both in good spots.

• squidkill

@808state said...

I imagine some of the most popular plays will be Godwin, Ertz, Henderson, Giants D, and Fields.

Lots of good plays all over the place. Based on volume and matchup I’m guessing DJ Moore is the best value at WR, but not sure how popular he will be with Adams and Hill both in good spots.

uummm u are forgetting someone

• SRQ750

i only play on FanDuel, but there is still a ton of RB value. It’s been a while my initial cash lineup may be my final lineup. Darrell Henderson, Damien Harris and Josh Jacobs all have good match ups and are home favorites.

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

uummm u are forgetting someone

Cooper Kupp? What if it is Robert Woods ‘ turn this week?
    ~

• DickyBigtop

Thursday night single, the whole roster menu is hurt. That’ll be fun.

• hahaclintondicks

Thoughts on James Conner this week?

• DickyBigtop

3 games w/ 5 TDs of 1,1,1,1,4 and 47 points

3 games / 0 TDs and 15 points

The question is, do you feel lucky punk? Well, do ya?

• DickyBigtop

To be fair he has 5 of 16 RZ TDs, however 2 have come with others unluckily getting out at the 1 and 1 at the 4 on longer throws. A little luck? I’m sure I don’t know.

• winnerchickendinner

Will be locking in Patterson along with Henry and start from there. It’s going to be tough this week with a good amount of chalk and not too many spots that could be sneaky on the field.

• squidkill

@theghostofveebs said...

Too bad LAR, ARI and TB don’t have real bell cows.

I disagree on LAR- Hendo is clearly the guy—

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

Cooper Kupp? What if it is Robert Woods ‘ turn this week?
    ~

I was talking about the Big Dog playboy- The Big Dog

• squidkill

@winnerchickendinner said...

Will be locking in Patterson along with Henry and start from there. It’s going to be tough this week with a good amount of chalk and not too many spots that could be sneaky on the field.

6,200 for C Patt- C Patt in cash BIF?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).