1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

i will have nearly 100% ARI def, and probably be interested in any DEF facing HOU going forward

• squidkill

@866 said...

Why is Bell chalk? I’m playing D Freeman. Not heavily but O Bell.

Bell is not chalk. In what circles is Leveon Bell chalk. I need to find

• dominicanpapi

Local WFT beat writers are suggesting CB William Jackson may not be playing today so that would be a bump to Rodgers and Packers WRs

• DickyBigtop

Faded Henry like the pet rock.

Harry & Hubby are in.

• DickyBigtop

@squidkill said...

Bell is not chalk. In what circles is Leveon Bell chalk. I need to find

lol, ah, yes. I want that circle too. It would be like playing poker with rich kids.

• jgchinz

Is Hubbard a bad play with the Freeman talk I’m seeing?

• DickyBigtop

I felt playing the King left me rummaging through the CD bin at Goodwill looking for bargains because I just bought a Bose for my ‘00 Probe.

• squidkill

@jgchinz said...

Where do you fellas hang out?? Freeman?

• bostonfever

Anyone like AJ Dillon on a flyer? GB gets up big and he leaches 2 TDs with some catches and decent yardage.

Tough to find a RB under 5k on DK, so much WR shares I want that I’m running thin at RB.

• DickyBigtop

@BIF said...

Think the spread is too high; Bucs missing a pile of starters on defense plus Gronk and ABrown – Bucs need to slow Mack down but I think the game plan will be a bit more running than they have done plus quick throws. I like Godwin for that reason as his routes are usually quick/shorter than Big Mike’s. Could get a good chunk of Bernard too.

I’m in Chicago, so you should know every local talking head has Bucs covering.

Just putting that out there. Do with it what you want.

• jgchinz

@squidkill said...

Where do you fellas hang out?? Freeman?

Saw people talking about Freeman on here and was just as surprised as you. Thought I was missing something.

• superjon

@bostonfever said...

Anyone like AJ Dillon on a flyer? GB gets up big and he leaches 2 TDs with some catches and decent yardage.

Tough to find a RB under 5k on DK, so much WR shares I want that I’m running thin at RB.

If you feel the need to go cheap at RB, just play Jamal Williams and hope that Swift is either out or limited.

• Dr_Gonzo

@bostonfever said...

Mckissic and Connor are both in great spots. That is unless you expect Houston and Washington to be leading, I sure don’t see that scenario

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@jgchinz said...

Freeman is the bad play

• noles939913

M.Sanders or Mckissic on DK? Both priced the same

• winnerchickendinner

@noles939913 said...

M.Sanders or Mckissic on DK? Both priced the same

McKissic by the circumference of the world

• BIF

@DickyBigtop said...

I’m in Chicago, so you should know every local talking head has Bucs covering.

Just putting that out there. Do with it what you want.

I’m not betting it but feels like lower scoring and a game where it’s tough to cover DD’s for a spread

• BIF

@superjon said...

If you feel the need to go cheap at RB, just play Jamal Williams and hope that Swift is either out or limited.

Swift has been questionable with the same ankle all week EVERY week so far and played basically the same amount each week. Ignore the injury reports for him.

• BIF

@BIF said...

Sent you a H2H Cappy

JCappy, are you accepting it ? If you want a lower amount, send me one

Sanders AND McKissic

• Bigb1485

Kc fitna blow the doors off the titans

Dirty dan no longer at safety..chris jones back and hopefully back at tackle where he’s dominant..charvarious ward at cb should be back. mike danna looking like a solid run stopper.
    Only the chiefs offense can stop the chiefs offense…mahomes finally accepted the underneath throws since everyone wants to play 2 deep on them now

Kc wins 35-23

Any Nooz….. Waller playing? Hill? Shepard?

• Texaspridejb

Shepherd is out

• DickyBigtop

All the action is coming in on the under and Fields under 221 P it appears.

• Texaspridejb

Shepherd is out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).