1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@superjon said...

That KC/TEN total though.

Having a hard time seeing how you stack it on FD unless a ton of value opens up this week.

Tanny-Brown (especially of Julio is out) with a Kelce or Hill and Williams run back, or Tanny-Brown-Henry with a Hardman and/or Williams run back as well. And that’s with me plugging the Rams defense in, I’m sure I can go cheaper as the week goes by. It’s definitely doable, off the top of my head I think Tanny/Brown/Henry with a Williams and Hardman run back probably works.

• factorial89

derek henry is a snowplow.i have heard that some def. players are actually afraid to tackle him.this sunday run him all day and keep mahommes off the field.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

I was talking about the Big Dog playboy- The Big Dog

With touch counts the previous 4 games of 29, 35, 31 and 41, The Big Dog must of thought last night was a rest night with “only” 23. His 9.2k DK price can be offset a wee bit if you stack him with Ten D at 2.1 vs KC and their 8 picks

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

With touch counts the previous 4 games of 29, 35, 31 and 41, The Big Dog must of thought last night was a rest night with “only” 23. His 9.2k DK price can be offset a wee bit if you stack him with Ten D at 2.1 vs KC and their 8 picks

He is NOT human- 40 touches- 20 touches- It don’t matter- He don’t even come off the field. AND they have been attempting screens more and more…. I have come around on him

• squidkill

@bhdevault said...

Preferably week 6 thread.

Hey Bill- Long time no talk. Hope all is well.

• squidkill

I watched the replay of the KC game— Hill and Kelce are banged up- Hill took awhile to come back from halftime and was in and out of the game….

Kelce kept hurting his hand blocking …..

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Ah. I thought it was wide receivers we were discussing. Anyways, is it a Mike Evans week or an Antonio Brown?
    ~

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

Ah. I thought it was wide receivers we were discussing. Anyways, is it a Mike Evans week or an Antonio Brown?
    ~

prob godwin lol

• SRQ750

Tennessee’s CBs are hurt. Hill should go off.

• Randallus

Man, RBs everywhere this week too.

• Randallus

Any super cheap value at receiver? I can’t get away from the spending spree I wanna do with the high salary players. Gotta find some value.

Lazard seems like a nice play.

EDIT: Waddle too.

• NDNole

Waddle week.

• infantryboys

@Randallus said...

Any super cheap value at receiver? I can’t get away from the spending spree I wanna do with the high salary players. Gotta find some value.

That depends on the health of the rest of Miami’s WRs.

• squidkill

@SRQ750 said...

Tennessee’s CBs are hurt. Hill should go off.

Hill

Is

Hurt

As

Well

🥴

• squidkill

@Randallus said...

5.6 is value

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

5.6 is value

????

• 808state

@squidkill said...

I think the price gap is too much in tournaments. There are a lot of crappy RBs in good spots this week and a lot of top WRs in great spots. I feel that Henry puts your lineup at too much of a disadvantage. Punt WR doesn’t look great below 5k. People will continue to play Higgins, but other than him it’s pretty disgusting down there.

• squidkill

@808state said...

I think the price gap is too much in tournaments. There are a lot of crappy RBs in good spots this week and a lot of top WRs in great spots. I feel that Henry puts your lineup at too much of a disadvantage. Punt WR doesn’t look great below 5k. People will continue to play Higgins, but other than him it’s pretty disgusting down there.

yeah im mainly a cash guy, def fad-able in Gpp

• Randallus

@squidkill said...

????

I’m on FD. Waddle is 5.9k there, well below the average salary per player.

I guess not so much on DK. What up squiddy, shoot your shit talk. I’m ready. 😂

Patterson is not playable at 6200. He just cannot keep up what he’s been doing. Not enough volume. Have to like Henry vs KC but again, teams now they will try to smother him and make Tanny beat you.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

6,200 for C Patt- C Patt in cash BIF?

Miami coming off a tough loss and travel from London – how they gonna stop the Swiss Army knife CPatt ?

• BIF

@squidkill said...

I watched the replay of the KC game— Hill and Kelce are banged up- Hill took awhile to come back from halftime and was in and out of the game….

Kelce kept hurting his hand blocking …..

Chiefs also lost another TE Jody Fortson to season ending knee injury; their other TE Blake Bell missed last week vs Wash so they need Kelce as they are short handed at TE

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Waddle week.

Didn’t we just have that Sunday morning in London ?

• SRQ750

@squidkill said...

Hill

Is

Hurt

As

Well

🥴

Hill was hurt last week too, and it didn’t bother him much.

• SRQ750

Waddle and Bateman only real value I see for WRs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).