1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Thank you Brady and Bucs for continuing to pass.

Hurts’ fantasy points shouldn’t even count.
    I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a garbage time king like this.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

keep godwin on the field but not fournette lol.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Thank you Brady and Bucs for continuing to pass.

It Hurts to watch.

• BIF

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

It was the groin that was supposedly questionable this week

Sorry I meant groin all year – Waller was ankle this week and was thinking of that as I have him in season long

• NDNole

How many dk points did hurts end up with?

• AVPMVP

@superjon said...

Yep. I went 75/30 in favor of Godwin, so I’m not doing horrible, but could certainly be doing a lot better.

Same here. Stafford-Kupp-Godwin were my core guys this week with lots of Uzo at TE.

• NDNole

Mooney didn’t even get garbage time points smh.

• rjschick92

Henderson dud killed me from creeping towards the very top. Still some decent finishes in the DK single entry contests.

So difficult to nail every pick. Should have known that McVay was going to let Stafford throw from the 5 yard line.

You would do well to fade/pivot from the popular mid-priced RB’s this year based on memory.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

fournette’s lack of usg after riding him hard last 3 weeks still titling me. finish 15th down 5 points from first and leave 15 on the field.

• rjschick92

@10CentShowdownChamp said...

fournette’s lack of usg after riding him hard last 3 weeks still titling me. finish 15th down 5 points from first and leave 15 on the field.

I am convinced that Brady has some kind of handshake/back room agreement with Arians that lets him try to build his all-time passing TD record.

I have never seen a team that passes more from the 2 yard line. Pete Carroll would be proud.

• superjon

@rjschick92 said...

I am convinced that Brady has some kind of handshake/back room agreement with Arians that lets him try to build his all-time passing TD record.

I have never seen a team that passes more from the 2 yard line. Pete Carroll would be proud.

If I’m looking at this correctly

https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/situational-run-pass-ratios—off-.html

Tampa is 56/44 in favor of running the ball when at the 2 yard line or closer.

Green Bay is 83/17 in favor of passing.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

1st & Goal at CHI 2
    (3:37 – 2nd) (No Huddle) T.Brady pass short left to M.Evans for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN. R.Succop extra point is GOOD, Center-C.Tinker, Holder-B.Pinion.

1st & Goal at CHI 2
    (1:50 – 3rd) T.Brady pass short left to M.Evans to CHI 2 for no gain (Ja.Johnson, D.Houston-Carson).

2nd & 2 at CHI 2
    (1:11 – 3rd) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to C.Godwin.

3rd & Goal at CHI 2
    (1:07 – 3rd) J.Wells reported in as eligible. R.Jones up the middle to CHI 1 for 1 yard (D.Houston-Carson; E.Jackson).

4th & Goal at CHI 1
    (0:22 – 3rd) J.Wells reported in as eligible. R.Jones up the middle to CHI 1 for no gain (A.Ogletree). FUMBLES (A.Ogletree), RECOVERED by CHI-D.Houston-Carson at CHI 2.

anyone but fournette seemed to be the theme lol. ok i’m done whining.

• JH822547

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

• zovyn

Got destroyed today. Too much Hubbard and Henderson. Managed to fade KC, had Gage and Kupp but Godwin>Evans was the difference.

I’ve tilt-entered this garbage Sunday night slate. It feels like a Kyle Juszczyk kinda night.

• bobbbb

How’s the weather for the game tonight

• rjschick92

Also mad that I whiffed on Damien Harris. Should have auto-locked him when Stevenson was announced inactive.

Tough week all-around for RB. Very little top-end options with Henry basically having a floor game (I faded), chalk Henderson bust, and a bunch of garbage time special performances.

• odanny

What an awesome day today. Best lineup was 179.54, the only contest I didn’t make money on was the Happy’er Meal.

My 3 team parlays crushed it.

Cincy +13
    Tenn. +11
    N.E. ML

LAR -8.5
    AZ -9.5
    T.B. -8.5

LAR -5.5
    G.B. -2.5
    T.B. -3.5

• 10CentShowdownChamp

with you on kyle especially for some targets if behind without kittles.

• marker0357

gimme that 1st TD scorer

• Beckhams3Fingers

So much for the nasty weather impacting the air attack in SF tonight. Jesus. Wentz tossing up 50 yard bombs.

M. Allie Cox TD. Showdown is like that stuffed animal robot hand game at the arcade. Only suckers actually play it.

Yes. I’m a mega fish sucker lol

19 points in the 1st quarter already.. guess the weather was fine. Bet big on Under 41.5, feel like an idiot. Thought lock. So fn aggravated right now.

• cdub6238

Sun mon DK lu already off to better start than anything else today lol

Mitchell/Pittman/Deebo

• yisman

two TDs and two FGs in one quarter
    now that is rare, especially for a first quarter

• cdub6238

Oh my Wentz lmfao

• biga0787

What the f@!& was that…. Wentz is horrible

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).