1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Wtf are the Colts doing with these play calls?

Kyle Granson?? Ashton Dulin??

• CheeseCutter

That’s one of the most bizarre touchbacks we’ll ever see.

• NDNole

This Brandon Aiyuk situation is so weird and stupid.

• CheeseCutter

@NDNole said...

This Brandon Aiyuk situation is so weird and stupid.

Yeah, I think he needs a change of scenery. Can’t believe that’s an issue with a second year player. Too much talent going to waste.

• biga0787

This is a battle of who is the worst qb in the league. They are both pathetic

• TheRyanFlaherty

I hate you so much Indy.
    Couldn’t just give the ball to Taylor let him get a TD and let me win a bunch of money…ugh!

Please win the game though (signed sad Dolphins fan)

• cdub6238

SF coaches

Hey Mitchell has almost 100 yards and a td…let’s change it up a bit, they won’t see Hasty coming!

Next 2 rushes for negative yards…lol

• BIF

@866 said...

19 points in the 1st quarter already.. guess the weather was fine. Bet big on Under 41.5, feel like an idiot. Thought lock. So fn aggravated right now.

I love when people bet the Under because of weather right before kickoff when the line was 44.5 and has already been bet down by 3 points to 41.5 – Vegas loves when people do that too.

If you are going to play the weather, you bet it when the line still has value; that is, earlier in the week when the forecast solidifies before all the squares pile on.

• BIF

@CheeseCutter said...

That’s one of the most bizarre touchbacks we’ll ever see.

That rule should be changed so the ball gets placed at the 1 or 2 yard line as it’s currently better to muff it inside your own 10 and get the touchback.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@cdub6238 said...

SF coaches

Hey Mitchell has almost 100 yards and a td…let’s change it up a bit, they won’t see Hasty coming!

Next 2 rushes for negative yards…lol

Dumbest shit ever.

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

This is a battle of who is the worst qb in the league. They are both pathetic

You know it’s bad when lineups with both DSTs are near the top. And neither is in double digits.
    ~

• cdub6238

2 straight big plays for Deebo wiped out by dumbasses

• NDNole

9ers gonna spend the whole year ignoring Aiyuk just to prove a point 😆

• cdub6238

@NDNole said...

9ers gonna spend the whole year ignoring Aiyuk just to prove a point 😆

Good…feed Deebo more lol

• cdub6238

Jimmy can’t even do garbage time right…good luck 49ers fans lol

• DickyBigtop

Lost some at the book, made it back in fantasy. Left thousands more on the table with being on the wrong side of the eternal question Goodwin or Evans.

• factorial89

k.pittswas 7-163.a young julio jones.

• marker0357

finished pretty meh on DFS, cashing on Mayo and Holka but missing on Smizz and the HM. Did well on some props and parlays though. Indy came through with the win and I was sweating that one. I missed a 7-leg (+17000) parlay by 1 reception (Dwelley).

• odanny

DK sports book blows when it comes to settling their bets. FD book pays out immediately, days later you get paid by DK. I contacted them and they replied “We are aware of delays in bet settlement and are working hard to resolve this”

Whatever.

• squidkill

any Showie talk? Big Al K as Cappy,. gonna sprinkle some Geno…,! l Need to have some def and K if game is in a hurry cane.. gonna bet the Unda 39 lets get som💰

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

any Showie talk? Big Al K as Cappy,. gonna sprinkle some Geno…,! l Need to have some def and K if game is in a hurry cane.. gonna bet the Unda 39 lets get som💰

866 wearing a squidkill avatar??

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

You guys give him a lot of grief lol, I love the 866 posts.

You forgot the capital letters mixed in.

kAMarA @ foDeE Fi % CpT owNIe? – gOiN 2 StiLLie uP toP FtW

• squidkill

@Sleazygreazy said...

You guys give him a lot of grief lol, I love the 866 posts.

You forgot the capital letters mixed in.

kAMarA @ foDeE Fi % CpT owNIe? – gOiN 2 StiLLie uP toP FtW

🤣🤣

• wmudude24

I know Trequan Smith is off of IR, but I can’t figure out if he’s actually playing tonight…

• marker0357

Juwan Johnson in the back of the EZ on a pass from Winston that only he can catch. The dude has 6 receptions and 3 of them are TD’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).