1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

if anyone can make any sense of SEA RB timeshare- please enlighten me.. any input is most welcome

• NDNole

@jcotdl said...

if anyone can make any sense of SEA RB timeshare- please enlighten me.. any input is most welcome

Whichever one you decide against is the one that is gonna score. Thats how it always seems to go.

• jcotdl

@NDNole said...

Whichever one you decide against is the one that is gonna score. Thats how it always seems to go.

thats how i am seeing it- feels like herding kittens..

• superjon

I hear Kamara will also be playing RB for the Seahawks tonight.

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

You guys give him a lot of grief lol, I love the 866 posts.

You forgot the capital letters mixed in.

kAMarA @ foDeE Fi % CpT owNIe? – gOiN 2 StiLLie uP toP FtW

I thought that was TiGgErS.
    ~

• Tinderbox2014

who lines up in the slot for the saints tonight?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I thought that was TiGgErS.
    ~

Lol. He’s a whole ‘nother story bud.. He’s a troll who is always right on the cusp of getting banned I’m assuming, but funny at times. I only said something because it appears 866 has become a target of some salty posters who think he is being sincere. For me, I love it.

Annoyed. No X no cash. Showie. Never considered the guy.

Just some of my favs – keep it up 866!

• marker0357

@Sleazygreazy said...

Lol. He’s a whole ‘nother story bud.. He’s a troll who is always right on the cusp of getting banned I’m assuming, but funny at times. I only said something because it appears 866 has become a target of some salty posters who think he is being sincere. For me, I love it.

Annoyed. No X no cash. Showie. Never considered the guy.

Just some of my favs – keep it up 866!

agree. It’s entertainment value. Don’t take it seriously if you don’t agree. Just move on to the next comment.

• bigwillie20

Welp, done for tonight already. No DK and hits on a long flukey TD right off the bat.

• marker0357

Jameis is about to throw a pick. He’s been high on every damn throw

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

Jameis is about to throw a pick. He’s been high on every damn throw

I guess they grow some good stuff up there.
    ~

• Southie777

It’s funny, I have played Showdowns with far worse teams and been more into it. I don’t know what it is, but this game and trying to do any research for it was just brutal, felt like a monkey just pushing buttons, trying to make lineups. Think I’m just burned out and I’m sure I’ll be fired up again by TNF, but this game holds zero appeal for me right now.

• superjon

What a disappointing drive.

• ifthethunder

CAPS 6, Senators 5. Seattle 7, N.O. 3.
    ~

• superjon

That was a much better drive

• Back2Basics

I need Ty Mont to get some touches 2nd half

• marker0357

too damn many personal foul penalties. It’s pretty sad when the referees are more relevant than the players in a game.

• texasmajor

Atrocious game.

• damionismyname

@texasmajor said...

Atrocious game.

Smh

• AVPMVP

This game is abysmal.

• marker0357

LOL. DFS scores aren’t moving at all.

• BIF

Need a Lockett TD of 35+ yards to hit a couple SGP’s for 60-1 and 70-1 as I hit the Metcalf TD, Kamara TD and yardage overs – just need Lockett TD and his yards.

• marker0357

This game will either be influenced on the deciding score by a damn penalty or end in a tie. LOL

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

This game will either be influenced on the deciding score by a damn penalty or end in a tie. LOL

Or missed field goal. Speaking of which, Myers…you clown.
    ~

• damionismyname

@BIF said...

Need a Lockett TD of 35+ yards to hit a couple SGP’s for 60-1 and 70-1 as I hit the Metcalf TD, Kamara TD and yardage overs – just need Lockett TD and his yards.

He gets a td and I win a lot of money. Dont see it though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).