1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Las Vegas ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 15.5 ) at LA Rams ( -15.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Arizona ( -17 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 45

Monday, October 25th
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at Seattle ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DickyBigtop

@squidkill said...

Not much—-It is ugly down there- Maybe a piece of a double stack (Tyler Johnson) as previously mentioned- Maybe Duverney as pivot off Bateman— John Ross, possibly if healthy—- its ugly per usual

Bell is a washed out bum. But hey, he had the off year to jet ski is brains out though. Good for him.

• DickyBigtop

Sorry dude, idk how I quoted you.

• fleishmo6

Can we play Ridley? Smash spot but has been a no show
    Seems like Ridley, DHop and Adam’s are all in great spots. Pay down for RB on FD

• BigRay

@fleishmo6 said...

Seems like Ridley, DHop and Adam’s are all in great spots. Pay down for RB on FD

I got a Ryan/Ridley stack. Hopefully Ridley is healthy after the bye week and he and Cold Call Matty Ice are back on the same page

• fleishmo6

I do as well. Think that game shoots out with good run backs as well
    Waddle and Gesicki for sure

• DickyBigtop

Kansas T pts 13.5 looking good

• NDNole

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Don’t leave out Pettis, had 11 tgts last week, Golladay, Toney, Barkley out and target hog Shepard hammied up in practice yesterday. Should have a decent role

Yup he is on my radar as well. But pettis is such a flake. not so sure.

• fitz2k2

Would ravens use same strategy they use on mike williams towards chase?

• 808state

damien williams is back

• winnerchickendinner

If Shelley is out Godwin might get an even bigger boost as the ESPN WR/CB chart has X. Crawford starting at slot corner if so. He’s mainly been on ST looking at snap counts.

• DirkDigglerz

Can anyone with a good heart help me out noob here Is this okay for Cash games? got zero knowledge with NFL

https://imgur.com/lWdzD1w

QB Matthew Stafford
    RB Derrick Henry
    RB Darrell Henderson Jr.
    WR Robert Woods
    WR A.J. Green
    WR Mike Evans
    TE ————————
    FLEX Devontae Booker
    DEF ———————-

• Dr_Gonzo

Edit a player or two out Dirk, full lineups are not allowed

• rjschick92

I think you’re going to have to go for balanced roster this week. There’s hardly any viable value out there that doesn’t have serious risk of leaving you with a goose egg.

• Dr_Gonzo

Anyone on connor? Feels gross, but Arizona’s such a huge favorite. He could get a ton of touches in the second half

• rjschick92

@fleishmo6 said...

Ridley is due for a breakout game but with all of the smash spots for top WR’s I would hate to spend up for the one connected to the worst QB/offense.

There’s just as much of a chance that Matt Ryan throws 10 checkdowns to Patterson.

• DirkDigglerz

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Edit a player or two out Dirk, full lineups are not allowed

Thanks man, what you think?

• rjschick92

@timusbr said...

This KC@Ten is chalk city for the early and maybe any slate …..Right
    2 working well offenses against defenses that cant stop stars. KC’s offense pretty much only goes to 4 people Mahomes hill kelce and top RB, this week is D Williams. Ten is all about Tannehill. will he allow Henry the ball 30+ times. KC’s run def is middle of the road stat wise but I think its because everyone loves passing against them. Henry could go for 200 and 3-4 TD. Tannehill wants to throw the ball even though Henry could control the game. KC defense probably cant stop AJ Brown. Couldnt stop Julio Jones (even though I would pass this week on the grounds that maybe he is more banged up than he indicates).

thats 7 good plays this week and trust me you can only use 3 in showdown. They eat a bunch of salary in any slate.
    Who would be the top 2 pts per salary in this game? (I think Henry could get 40+ but)

going with Ten +5.5, Ten to win, Over 56.5

Probably Kelce and AJ Brown.

Tyreek has a nagging injury which is always worrysome. Henry could be a massive trap with the price tag and possibly facing trail mode.

I’ll probably end up fading this game, there’s so many other good spots for leverage if the ownership is inflated.

• rjschick92

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can anyone with a good heart help me out noob here Is this okay for Cash games? got zero knowledge with NFL

https://imgur.com/lWdzD1w

QB Matthew Stafford
    RB Derrick Henry
    RB Darrell Henderson Jr.
    WR Robert Woods
    WR A.J. Green
    WR Mike Evans
    TE ————————
    FLEX Devontae Booker
    DEF ———————-

If it was my lineup I’d swap Booker, I just don’t want any part of the NYG offense.

You also generally don’t want the QB and RB from the same team.

Lamar is almost the same price as Stafford yet has a way higher floor/ceiling. It’s possible that Stafford only has to throw 20-25 times.

• DirkDigglerz

@rjschick92 said...

If it was my lineup I’d swap Booker, I just don’t want any part of the NYG offense.

You also generally don’t want the QB and RB from the same team.

Lamar is almost the same price as Stafford yet has a way higher floor/ceiling. It’s possible that Stafford only has to throw 20-25 times.

Thanks, much appreciated changing now

• gausman7

Ryan/Ridley/Pitts stack. run back with Waddle.

I keep having this gross feeling that Tyler Boyd is finally gonna do something in the slot versus Baltimore. If not…he will be a true lineup killer even at 4700 on DK.

D. Adams looks to be in most lineups.

Also, looking at a WFT stack for GPP. Heinicke/Scary Terry/RSJ.

What could go wrong??

• winnerchickendinner

Initial pool of WRs that would seemingly be under owned are –

Moore(high target rate with possibly Darnold getting it together)

Cooks

Brown(Bal) ( CIN defense has had a cupcake type schedule in terms of pass defenses faced with MIN AND GB primary WRs doing well in Thielen and Adams)

Ruggs ( could pop some big plays like Hill possibly )

Raymond( super low owned possibly blow up spot )

Hardman ( leverage off Hill ) (Kelce could be the main one going off though as the Titans have not been tested against many good TEs even dating back to last year. )

• BlueEdwards

I don’t think hardman will be low owned

• winnerchickendinner

@BlueEdwards said...

I don’t think hardman will be low owned

We’ll see. Believe the news with T.Johnson being I’m three sets that’ll take away some ownership. Along with Adams and Hill going to take up most of the ownership at WR (possibly Hopkins and Ridley as well ) Hardman could be lower. Not sure if he makes the cut for my lineups yet though.

• timusbr

Still working on my week. listing players I could target.
    Worked on Chi v TB.
    I came away with Chi as not that bad of an underdog. I dont think they win, but I will be cheering for them.
    With Brady’s top 2 targets out, a bears defense that is surprisingly good, the TB def can be thrown against and they actually help offenses out with penalties.

I can see 3 TD thru the air for Chicago. (well at least 1 and 2 given to them on DPI and placed on the 1).

Is this a homer thinking? TB is 2-4 against the spread, non division games seem to be a bit of a letdown for them. I dont think the Bears defense stops Brady cold, but am I crazy to take the exaggerated points?

Its your team BIF, what say you.

• marker0357

@winnerchickendinner said...

Play action can be lethal enough against a bad pass and run defense. It’ll be even more lethal this Sunday with Henry. Thinking of playing Tannehill this week. They might put up 40+ points

this. Tanny is one of the better play action passers around

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).