1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at NY Giants ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Carolina ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, October 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( +7.5 ) at Arizona ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dingdangdong

@Csquared1987 said...

He’ll get the targets of course, I just like Julio a little bit more this week

Do you stack Freeman and Jones?

• dingdangdong

@Dmurphy104 said...

If Gates is going to play, I will likely stick with him. I also like Delanie Walker and Witten as possible fall backs. I would love to target the Saints D against TE – but too much of a split for the Colts TE’s.

Even if Gates goes I’d think he’d split time with Green and could possible re-injure himself.

• Csquared1987

Freeman has the better matchup, idk though i’ve never did it before

• lfn1992

Switched out Gates with Clay and Fitz with Allen, and made my stack Rivers/Allen instead. I’m feelin’ it.

• FPFootball

@Element828 said...

Triple stack of Luck/Hilton/Moncrief. Thoughts?

Def gonna roll this in one entry. Saints may get after luck but it could be a shootout.

• shockermandan

@FPFootball said...

Def gonna roll this in one entry. Saints may get after luck but it could be a shootout.

This sounds like such a great idea. I’ll let you guys do it because if I make the play he’ll wind up throwing TDs to Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener and Frank Gore.

• thephenom

@Elz24 said...

might want to discount double check that research

I agree on tred careful with Hopkins. Fins media and DCoordinator have made it pretty clear that is the one weapon they fear and will devote a lot to containing him. Hoyer is going to be on his back a lot too. Huge emotional game for a popular head-coach in a packed house, I have the Fins as the topped ranked Dee this week with the Rams as the more conservative play. Hopkins will have some catches no doubt but it wont be crazy imo. Grimes is a very capable cover guy and RJones is playing out of his mind.

• Elz24

@thephenom said...

I agree on tred careful with Hopkins. Fins media and DCoordinator have made it pretty clear that is the one weapon they fear and will devote a lot to containing him. Hoyer is going to be on his back a lot too. Huge emotional game for a popular head-coach in a packed house, I have the Fins as the topped ranked Dee this week with the Rams as the more conservative play. Hopkins will have some catches no doubt but it wont be crazy imo. Grimes is a very capable cover guy and RJones is playing out of his mind.

if you think the dolphins are going to win that should make you worry about Hopkins that much more. He has murdered when they are trailing. Dolphins corners also aren’t good

• dingdangdong

From what I can tell, the recent posts think Hoyer will have some difficulties getting the ball to Hopkins due to the Miami pass rush. Does this increase the value of Foster with potentially seeing more targets?

• Wrightime

One of these weeks hopkins and freeman both going to crash and burn hard .. Esp freeman hes just not that good .. Plenty of rb and wr to take even in cash.. Obj and julio i think both put up more points and maybe even fitz

• havs99

tannehill/floyd or tannehill/ ted ginn jr

• Wrightime

This is the nfl and coaches and defenses make adjustments freeman certainly isnt getting 35 points every week and hes not cheap anymore even if he gets 25 can still win without him

• Wrightime

@havs99 said...

tannehill/floyd or tannehill/ ted ginn jr

Love ginn jr this week have him in my lu over diggs and cheaper

• Jeremy6Morehead

Really surprised I haven’t seen more Michael Floyd. Ownership isn’t going to be there and he’s insanely cheap for what you could get out of him

• Jeremy6Morehead

Really surprised I haven’t seen more Michael Floyd. Ownership isn’t going to be there and he’s insanely cheap for what you could get out of him

• kdsdawg

@Wrightime said...

One of these weeks hopkins and freeman both going to crash and burn hard .. Esp freeman hes just not that good .. Plenty of rb and wr to take even in cash.. Obj and julio i think both put up more points and maybe even fitz

RBs don’t put up those kind of numbers in the NFL if they aren’t that good. i am not saying he will continue to give you 25 plus but to say he isn’t talented means you aren’t watching them play.

• padrepaul

Looks like Gates as a sprained MCL and is a GTD. So what to do, Kelcie or Green?

• Element828

Just heard Gates has a MCL Sprain…game time decision…fire up Green for a cheap price or plug in Allen?

• fpm2015

@Csquared1987 said...

Freeman has the better matchup, idk though i’ve never did it before

a defense ranking 4th against the run is not a good match up ….matchup proof or not defenses are studying his every move the past few weeks

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Anyone who thinks Hopkins is a lock has not been around long. Players typically fail more than they succeed in the NFL, the WR position is one of the most volatile, if not the most volatile, position. He will not get 100+ each week, not get a td (or 2!) each week, and after a string of good games, he is much more likely to bust than succeed. He has a 10pt game on DK already, which is laughably low since its full ppr. Its an away game against a talented, tough defense, and teams will begin scheming against him and it will work. Lets also not forget that Hoyer is not a good QB. I had hopkins last week and he was doing extremely pedestrian until he caught fire late in the game for huge gains/receptions/2tds. That late game lightning will not happen often. Obviously he is in play every week, but to think his points are automatic because hes targeted a lot is simply not true. Especially on the road.

• mellofellowsu

@kdsdawg said...

RBs don’t put up those kind of numbers in the NFL if they aren’t that good. i am not saying he will continue to give you 25 plus but to say he isn’t talented means you aren’t watching them play.

Agreed and was typing something similar in response to that guy.

Freeman’s overvalued right now and he’ll regress to the mean in the coming weeks. Teams will sell out to take him away if need be but he’ll be stopped eventually. But it takes talent to overachieve as well.

• fpm2015

@padrepaul said...

Looks like Gates as a sprained MCL and is a GTD. So what to do, Kelcie or Green?

witten new starting QB check downs and giants are aweful at defending TE

• Wrightime

@kdsdawg said...

He is talented but if i remember correctly early in the year agansit giants coleman was the starter till he got hurt .. Its not like we are taking about bo jackson in his prime .. All im saying at his price he is not a must

• SJR

I’ll ride Freeman’s mean regression to the death as long as he’s getting 25-30 touches

• kdsdawg

@Wrightime said...

He is talented but if i remember correctly early in the year agansit giants coleman was the starter till he got hurt .. Its not like we are taking about bo jackson in his prime .. All im saying at his price he is not a must

Freeman has never been the feature back in Atlanta. With all the playing time given to him, he has had the chance to shine. Atlanta wants the ball in his hands so much they are splitting him wide and throwing slants and outs as well as quick screens. He has 5,5,7 and most recently 8 catches in the last weeks. Hard to pass up a RB like Freeman in a PPR league.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).