1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at NY Giants ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Carolina ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, October 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( +7.5 ) at Arizona ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Am I crazy to like woods this week? I think this is the week for that RB/WR/TE combo and plus get some early morning football sweat going. There isn’t much more to throw to. Woods and Clay should have very high usage imo.

• Mrm2010

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

What do you guys think about Cam in cash? Or would you go rivers? I already have Fitz, so I don’t want to stack Palmer and Fitz in cash

Man I know its not a good idea to stack in cash games but the Palmer/Fitz stack is almost unvoidable, don’t you think?
    You guys see LaFell back off the PUP list and playing Sunday? I stuck him in one LU just in case he gets going his first game back. Thoughts?

• Wrightime

1 lu mix of cash and gpp fd
    Cassel/moncrief/witten or
    Newton/ginn jr/ green ?

• Mrm2010

@SRQ750 said...

For those of you who played Gates in cash games for the Thursday slate, what kind of ownership percentage did the field have?

38.7% in the 60K Squib-Thur

• magicnoles

thanks

• SRQ750

@Mrm2010 said...

38.7% in the 60K Squib-Thur

Thanks. I bet in cash games it may have been higher. I pivoted to Clay in the last few minutes before line ups were set, and Clay is about 10% owned by the field in my different cash games.

• Capone1233

Sleeper of the week. Marcel Reece. $3000. You are welcome.

• denvergator

@slpanthers24 said...

Am I crazy to like woods this week? I think this is the week for that RB/WR/TE combo and plus get some early morning football sweat going. There isn’t much more to throw to. Woods and Clay should have very high usage imo.

I would be a bit hesitant with Woods as Hogan has been getting a lot of the touches. I am a die hard bills fan and really want to use one of them, and would be picking Hogan with having EJ. Woods has been a little too iffy imo

• MastodonsOfStrength

@SRQ750 said...

For those of you who played Gates in cash games for the Thursday slate, what kind of ownership percentage did the field have?

Gates was 32% owned.

I really dont know what direction to go for TE for cash now.
    Green? Is he really that safe?

• Capone1233

@MastodonsOfStrength said...

Gates was 32% owned.

Clay with Reed in Flex just seems like an easy 35 points

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Gates was 32% owned.

Walker seems like he should eat. I mean Watson had his best day of a very long career last week.

• denvergator

@Capone1233 said...

Clay with Reed in Flex just seems like an easy 35 points

Have that in a few myself. Was nervous about Reed not playing but expecting some big numbers

• MastodonsOfStrength

@slpanthers24 said...

Walker seems like he should eat. I mean Watson had his best day of a very long career last week.

Yeah Walker has been the main guy ive been looking at.
    …but all TEs not named Gates (& Gronk) have some serious question marks next to them.

Walker is good…but what type of mood will Mettenberger be in tomorrow?
    Reed? Cousins is bad…and wouldnt be surprised if Reed gets shell shocked again.

Even Olsen…Is Philly’s D that official against the TE?

• SRQ750

Yeah Walker has been the main guy ive been looking at.
    …but all TEs not named Gates (& Gronk) have some serious question marks next to them.

Walker is good…but what type of mood will Mettenberger be in tomorrow?
    Reed? Cousins is bad…and wouldnt be surprised if Reed gets shell shocked again.

Even Olsen…Is Philly’s D that official against the TE?

I think the safest play is Clay.

• Capone1233

Mettenberger/DGB stack seems to make a lot of sense. Harry Douglas is out, so DGB should play a ton.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@SRQ750 said...

You bet buddy.

In my opinion “Fantasy Points Against” can be misleading. In the case of the Titans, they faced:

Week 1 – Doug Martin when Tampa had to pass
    Week 2 – Isaiah Crowell Johnson”:/players/duke-johnson-21581
    Week 3 – Frank Gore (who had a very nice game – 2 TDs; 80+ yards)
    Week 4 – Bye
    Week 5 – Boobie Dixon (McCoy/Williams didn’t play)
    Week 6 – Lamar Miller (TD and 119 yards)

Is Freeman better than Gore and Miller? Is the ATL offensive line better than Indianapolis and Miami? The only two capable backs the Titans have faced have thrashed them.

Good luck this week Mrm2010.

I agree..that’s why I created my spreadsheet.

The #s show the average points that the defense allows to teams above/below their average fp at each position.

For Tennesee, they are pretty much in the middle of the pack. Overall they allow RBs 2 points below their season average..for the last 4 weeks they allow 2 points above average.

I would treat this week as a neutral matchup for Freeman.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1in3D2m71XsUlILaLqgmCouAG-sx0GwZWLg92ZGDSKX0/edit?usp=sharing

• traction

Is it bad to play Gurley in 100% of my cash and gpp plays in about 30 contests?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@B_rock74 said...

I like Decker for higher floor and Snead for higher Ceiling.

Question at TE – Gates is out of my lineup and I have room to go up to Kelce if I run with Rivers instead of Palmer. I can also just plug in Green but for FD Cash who do you feel has the highest floor. Looking at Walker, Banridge, Green and Kelce. If I do go Green it gives me the opportunity to go from Floyd to a guy like Cooper or Landy (7,300 and below).

I am all in on Walker. Good matchup, and he is consistent. May not know Gate’s status in time for FD cash. If it’s known that he;s out I may pivot to Green to try to move up at my 3rd wr.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@Drayzen said...

I think Kelce has a higher floor just because he’s pretty much it for Smith.

Depends if Maclin plays.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@traction said...

Is it bad to play Gurley in 100% of my cash and gpp plays in about 30 contests?

He’s going to be extremely highly owned, so that is the right thing to do if you like him. You can always capitalize on chalk plays with enough exposure.

• Gaudexmachina

@Capone1233 said...

Sleeper of the week. Marcel Reece. $3000. You are welcome.

Playing against a 2 of the top CBs in football? I dunno buddy.

• mbyrd75

@Gaudexmachina said...

Playing against a 2 of the top CBs in football? I dunno buddy.

Reece is a FB/RB

• baseballislife93

Anybody concern with AP illness
    Think he will play but will he be limited

• Drayzen

Brees/Snead
    Luck/Moncrief

GPP?

• mavven77

Haven’t read through the entire thread, what are everyone’s thoughts on Diggs? Charles Johnson seems to be back tomorrow so that’s why I’m up in the air with this one?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).