1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at NY Giants ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Carolina ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, October 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( +7.5 ) at Arizona ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• th3goat84

Tolbert with 2 TDs. This is a game of skill?

• millerto

@Olhausen said...

I really don’t know how you could have missed that if you were paying as much attention as you say you were.

This guy couldn’t have handled preseason NBA that’s for sure. Haha

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

ever hear of wrapping up 27.

• eisenhauert10

Sitting at 134.9 in the FD half a milly maker with Palmer and Fitz. Hopkng they can do some damage and can sneak out a few hundred bones.

• Olhausen

@millerto said...

Yeah I’ll admit I had a few zeros in the NBA preseason.

• millerto

@Olhausen said...

We all did.

• TheWeeIceMan

Well there goes a good LU in the primetime slate. Screw you Mathews.

• CitizunKane

Three interceptions . . . I need to give up this game.

• cdaus8989

@millerto said...

Haha I love the Pregame dramatics, but hate the 2nd half benchings… I’m talking to you Whitman.

• frob2424

I’m so pissed. At noon I was watching the who’s in who’s out segment on ESPN and they said Jordan Reed would play. I thought he would have a big game so I went to do the global swap in my main lineup on FD and just needed to click OK. Decided not to. So friggin stupid! Hate when I do that.

• HeroFnStatus

Do you guys think Dion Lewis will play Thursday against the Dolphins?

• eatmyturf23

@th3goat84 said...

Tolbert with 2 TDs. This is a game of skill?

Yes, completely fade CAR RBBC (Cam,Tolbert, J-Stew), if you are skilled. Plenty of other options around the league. And especially on Primetime Sun/Mon slate, you might want to go “contrarian” with non-Jstew. Plus, Cam threw 4 INT’s last year vs Eagles, which is why I played Eagles in a couple lineups and played zero Cam.

Now then, we’ll not talk about my other mistakes this weekend. ;) (at least I’m going to be profitable unless Palmer dumps a turd and ruins 35% of my cash lineups).

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

little early to go into slow down mode caro

• SRQ750

@sgogineni said...

looks like an extremely high scoring week.. what is the likely 50/50 cash line in FD?? I have 134 with just Fitzgerald left in one set of lineups and 110 with Palmer and Floyd in another set and don’t feel comfortable with either lineups looking at the leagues as most people have 2-3 monday players..

It depends. It’s all over the place. Thursday through Monday is always lower. Sunday only very high with all the scoring today. Sun/Mon high too but not as high as Sunday only.

Right now on FanDuel:

Thursday to Monday – 110 to 115
    Sunday Only is around 125
    Sunday to Monday – 115 to 120

I will win 100% of my cash games this weekend. Roughly 900 of them. Word.

• Outlandas

So…im 13th out of 34k in 150k NFL spike. Fanduel. 10 points out of first and I have Ginn. Only other player still with a guy within an earshot is the guy in second who has Newton. First place is 15K. Ginn just needsamad 4 more points for me to hit 1k. Panthers wanna run now smh.

• Gaudexmachina

@Olhausen said...

I got a huge night ruined by a few of those. And the first night I played I won money despite having a goose egg from AD sitting out.

• Gaudexmachina

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yes, completely fade CAR RBBC (Cam,Tolbert, J-Stew), if you are skilled.

Fade the QB with a similar floor to equivalent salary QBs with a higher ceiling due to his rushing ability?

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

@SRQ750 said...

It depends. It’s all over the place. Thursday through Monday is always lower. Sunday only very high with all the scoring today. Sun/Mon high too but not as high as Sunday only.

Right now on FanDuel:

I was referring to the sun-mon slates.. dont feel comfortable with 134+Fitzgerald.. :(

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

@SRQ750 said...

Right now on FanDuel:

I was referring to the sun-mon slates.. dont feel comfortable with 134+Fitzgerald.. :(

• Outlandas

Had a good day which could be huge if i get a few more points. Only mistakes I made today was not fading Hopkins and playing Jordan Cameron more than I should had. Would be about 25k richer today otherwise. Went heavy Evans,Miller,Gurley,Diggs,Luck,Gronk,Landry and Jordan Reed. Still have Fitz and Floyd in some Lu’s as well.

• Gaudexmachina

This no passes to Olsen in the 4th quarter is kind of a bummer. Need about 10 points more out of Newton+Olsen to secure all my cash games.

• millerto

Newton needs to take off when everybody is covered. Get me some rushing yards man.

• millerto

94 people ahead of me. 65 of em are out of players. I still have newton and fitz. cmonnnnnnn

• eatmyturf23

@Gaudexmachina said...

Fade the QB with a similar floor to equivalent salary QBs with a higher ceiling due to his rushing ability?

Yes, because I don’t feel he has the same ceiling. My feeling goes against weeks 2 and 3, but those are HOU, NOR, and he dumped only 12 pts in week 1 vs JAX. You also depend on his rushing to get him to his floor of 12-15 pts. That makes me very uncomfortable. I’d rather take the 2-4 QB’s a week that have prime matchups and receiving talent. Especially if there’s little run-game or defense, meaning lots of throwing.

I actually know my comment was strong, Cam is indeed a safe play, so I do agree with you. But I just don’t trust the ceiling, especially if the opponent strength gets tougher in their 2nd half-season.

This week was primarily Rivers and Palmer for me, with sprinkling of Luck and Bortles (the latter here was my error — Yeldon took over that game after being questionable and having somewhat of a RBBC, which surprised me). I almost played Cam, but again, didn’t like his INT history vs Eagles. And he lived up to that today.

• Outlandas

Lol. I hear ya. I need Ginn to get ten more points to win 15K. Only 6 for 5K. Things were looking good at half. Ginn has only had one target in the 2nd half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).