1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Tennessee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 52
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at NY Giants ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Carolina ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Monday, October 26th
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( +7.5 ) at Arizona ( -7.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

My best week this season made $8.6K in cash games.. Could have been better if not for the Fitzgerald dud

• offshoreguru1

FITZ was my dud still won by .10 whew!!

• ssmfour

@sgogineni said...

My best week this season made $8.6K in cash games.. Could have been better if not for the Fitzgerald dud

Be happy with the 8.6K! Well done and congrats

• zpa1989

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13290/contests/13290-16887662/entries/257799658/scoring

overall a great weekend for me, my best finish to date, and that .16 that separated 5th from my 6th place finish costed me 500 bux lol 2000x your buy in ain’t bad, ill take it.

if only i had just played blair walsh over brown at kicker (same price) i would have been second, for a cool 6 g’s. oh well. ill take it!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@liquidfire said...

Is there a lot of overlay there? What do you think of the format? Isn’t that the no salary cap? That doesn’t seem fun… but if theres overlay i’d overlook it.

all those GPP finishes were actually in the GM (salary cap version) Mode. I did ok in the no cap version but I tend to better in the salary cap version. The $25 GPP had 1,318 of 1,740 entries so yea some overlay…

• jmac1204

@polisasimo said...

Rotogrinders wins the Yahoo Baller?

Dude that came in second got a goose egg from dgb…that’s crazy

• srohinman

Only been playing DFS since week NFL week 1 and managed to take 16th in the millionare maker. Shout out to everyone on this site helping the community! A lot of it was luck, but a lot of it was research/stats and combing through all the knowledge sharing going on around here.

• clarnzz

Woo! Best nfl week in a long time. Put a 222 in a 1pm only! Too bad was only in a 1$ 250 player league. Two top 40 lineups with just 3 entries in the snap! Boom! Let’s go!

• RaceDog

*****Tongue in cheek title for the all too serious people*********

Fitz single handily lost me 10 of 12 contests last night in Fanduel. The largest margin of which was 3 points out of the money (most being less than 1 point). 5.4 points….come on Cardinals. They were using him as a blocking TE (He was not even effective doing that)….I guess I missed that in all my research on him.

My few wins in GPP’s couldn’t make up for that mess.

• bullcitymfs

Yeah he does! Lost me about $500!!!

• liquidfire

@RaceDog said...

*****Tongue in cheek title for the all too serious people*********

Fitz single handily lost me 10 of 12 contests last night in Fanduel. The largest margin of which was 3 points out of the money (most being less than 1 point). 5.4 points….come on Cardinals. They were using him as a blocking TE (He was not even effective doing that)….I guess I missed that in all my research on him.

My few wins in GPP’s couldn’t make up for that mess.

Unless you bugged the coaches when they were doing their prep for the week I don’t see how you could have seen that coming (him being used to block so much).

Even with them using him that way, he still missed a lot of chances where he should have had points. You had the ridiculous Chris Johnson TD drive where he basically vultured the entire drive from Palmer and the receivers, you have the other silly Chris Johnson play where he gets up and almost runs it in again, taking what could have been a ton of yards away. (how is he not down based on not moving forward for 5+ seconds?)

And then the Cards being stubborn, to a fault, insisting on running on almost every 1st down and most of the 2nd downs. I still don’t understand that. Your strength is your passing game. Their weakness is passing defense. Why get cute?

Don’t question your judgement based on this game, there were a lot of flukey things that happened.

• coninefan

@thehazyone said...

all those GPP finishes were actually in the GM (salary cap version) Mode. I did ok in the no cap version but I tend to better in the salary cap version. The $25 GPP had 1,318 of 1,740 entries so yea some overlay…

I took down that salary cap one where you got 2nd (shouldve entered the other ones too…lol) and small sample size but I’ve done better on those, as well. Fan mode is tough strategically.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@coninefan said...

I took down that salary cap one where you got 2nd (shouldve entered the other ones too…lol) and small sample size but I’ve done better on those, as well. Fan mode is tough strategically.

Congrats! Your lead was a good one. I was sweating a FG to hold onto second ha ha. Agree on Fan Mode. I make a profit in it but it’s much tougher to figure out. And I’m glad you didn’t enter the other GPPs :)

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@thehazyone said...

Congrats! Your lead was a good one. I was sweating a FG to hold onto second ha ha. Agree on Fan Mode. I make a profit in it but it’s much tougher to figure out. And I’m glad you didn’t enter the other GPPs :)

Haha I took 8th in that one – guess you guys passed me last night. Nice work!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).