1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 1 ) at Carolina ( -1 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/31
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Inujv87

I’m locking up Spencer Ware vs IND and Christine Michael vs NO in cash games this week.

Salaries are tighter this week so hopefully cash lines aren’t as high as last week.

• Swifty2

What team would you stack for week 8 Atl Matt/WR or NE Brady/ TE ? Really Tight game this week.

• mnstone14

@Swifty2 said...

What team would you stack for week 8 Atl Matt/WR or NE Brady/ TE ? Really Tight game this week.

I might be a homer butbi think if youre paying up at qb it has to be ryan/julio. I

• Shock87

TY Montgomery should be a good play this week.

• flip4flop

GB and ATL seems like a trap. I can see ATL blowing out GB unless Rodgers really gets it together this week.

• Inujv87

@Swifty2 said...

I’d probably do Brady/Bennett in a GPP

• Whynot138

@flip4flop said...

GB and ATL seems like a trap. I can see ATL blowing out GB unless Rodgers really gets it together this week.

not convinced. packers D is actually very athletic and fast. if they get some of their CB’s back I think they make some plays

• KindGuy

@flip4flop said...

Seems like a Tevin Coleman type of game.

• mnstone14

@Whynot138 said...

not convinced. packers D is actually very athletic and fast. if they get some of their CB’s back I think they make some plays

Shields is out, randall is aweful. Falcons are gonna score, just depends if the d steps up.

• kylar18

How high will Zeke’s ownership be this week? Just looking at pricing it seems like he could go overlooked. People gravitating towards Johnson and Michael right above him and Spencer Ware right below him

• Wrightime

why would atl blow them out? atl just lost at home to chargers .. id trust rodgers way more than ryan .

• flip4flop

Eagles could not stop Multiple fumble Matt Jones and they lost Bennie Logan as well already which will weaken the run D even more. As a die hard Eagles fan I am very concerned how much Zeke will run all over them.

• Inujv87

There are so many good high priced RBs this week in decent matchups. Def gonna go 3 RBs in cash games on DK

• kylar18

It’s a tough week. You can really go either way in tournaments. 4 of the top 5 RBs are in fantastic spots. But then you also have Julio in a funnel Defense situation at home, Mike Evans vs Oakland, Brandon Marshall vs Cleveland, and not a whole lot to love in the lower prices

• KillaChap

Fitz/Marshall for GPPs.

• kylar18

that would seem like a good idea, until you realize they priced Fitz up for the matchup. Would rather take Carr, Prescott, or Winston for lower prices. Funny thing is, Jets think Geno’s knee is alright and he’s down in the cheap range you can kind of live with in gpp.

• Inujv87

I’m just gonna double down on my take from lasts week: 100% fade on Julio in both cash and GPP.

Not only is his price up $400, he basically went a little over 3x against a banged up SD secondary that wasn’t that good BEFORE the injuries.

• crazymac007

Anybody got any feedback on Ten/Jags game is it Arob or Murry or what

• kylar18

The only way that hurts you is if he has another historic day for 40-50 fp. I think you can probably make up the points in other spots this week. That being said, IDK about 100% fade. He still has an almost 30 pt floor in that matchup and if you can fit good plays around him you’ll still be able to take down a gpp.

• Wander_Bread

There is going to be a ton of points scored in that GB / ATL game. Love a Rodgers / Cobb stack this week. With Lacy and Starks (who blows anyway) still out this week they Aaron should throw the ball 55+ times in this one – only really going to be doing those outside runs with Montgomery which teams will start to adjust to. Ryan should have success on the other end against a weak and banged up Packers seconday. This will get the ball back to the Pack O often IMO.

• Dadeano860

@Inujv87 said...

I’m locking up Spencer Ware vs IND and Christine Michael vs NO in cash games this week.

Saints stink on defense, but I can’t shake that dud Seattle offense threw up yesterday. Michael will be lower owned due to that recency bias. If Wilson is banged up, that offense won’t score much, they over rely his movement and to make up for that incompetent o-line

• Dadeano860

QBs are cheap outside of Brady on FD due to match ups. Going to be hard to choose the right one in cash

• Razzle11

@mnstone14 said...

Shields is out, randall is aweful. Falcons are gonna score, just depends if the d steps up.

Randall underwent surgery this morning and is out a few more weeks

• crazypaul

@Dadeano860 said...

Saints stink on defense, but I can’t shake that dud Seattle offense threw up yesterday.

Maybe the dud was because they faced an all-pro defense? I expect SEA to have no problems moving the ball against the Saints.

• kylar18

Are people really gonna overreact to the Sunday night game? I don’t think so. Any team coming into the superdome is a great DFS play just because it’s more likely to be a competitive game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler