1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 1 ) at Carolina ( -1 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/31
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BIF

@ndfan63 said...

Definitely leaning towards Freeman heavy.
    Thoughts on booker?

Freeman not 100% and Pack good against the run – he should get his touches but I’m worried about him dropping a 12-13 point dud when there are so many cheaper options that have upside.

• damdaman

Anyone finding value at WR, say under $4,000 on DK? Sunday slate.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I’m surprised no one has been talking about Rob Kelley with the Matt Jones out news. Yea I get that he’s average at best but at $3K on DK and $5.1K on FD he’s definitely in play and you can either use him as a pivot off of Booker or pair him up and get all the goodness.

• RobertoTomba

@damdaman said...

Pierre Garcon $3900 on DK, and you know Cousins is going to have to throw the ball a lot. The attention will be on Reed, which make Garcon an economical play.

• RobertoTomba

@thehazyone said...

I’m surprised no one has been talking about Rob Kelley with the Matt Jones out news. Yea I get that he’s average at best but at $3K on DK and $5.1K on FD he’s definitely in play and you can either use him as a pivot off of Booker or pair him up and get all the goodness.

For that price, he’s a bargain, even though it’s going to be largely about the passing game Sunday. He only has 1 catch this season, but it was for a touchdown, and he’s been productive in limited work. Thanks for the tip.

• chillcollinz

booker will probably put up enough points for value, but if he sinks like a stone it will be fantastic for those of us who aren’t touching him….granted I get my other picks right lmao.

• SoccerPwincess

@zpa1989 said...

how strongly do people feel about devontae booker? i have a gut feeling hes sort of a trap play this week chargers have been a little better on defense with bosa back and freeman diddn’t do much against them at home last week.

can anyone else make a strong case to play him? he will be super duper chalky

Last week Freeman/Coleman combined for 23 carries for 112 yards and 1 TD rushing, 6 receptions for 52 yards. Freeman scored 15 points last week on DK. Two weeks ago when the Broncos played the Chargers in San Diego, Booker and CJ combined for 15 carries for 83 yards, 6 receptions for 41 yards.

I think Booker’s floor this week should be close to 15 points, with a chance to get much higher. Even scoring only 15 points will hit 4x value @ his $3700 salary. Booker averages 4.8 yards a carry and 7.7 yards a reception. If he gets only 15 carries and 3-4 receptions but doesn’t score any TDs, that would be about 15 points going by his averages. Anything more than 15 points is gravy.

• EvoX

I think Booker gets at least 20 pts. Kubiak is so conservative it’s annoying as a Broncos fan, but that equals to lots of running plays. Just my opinion, I’m probably wrong though lol

• krighton

@zpa1989 said...

how strongly do people feel about devontae booker? i have a gut feeling hes sort of a trap play this week chargers have been a little better on defense with bosa back and freeman diddn’t do much against them at home last week.

can anyone else make a strong case to play him? he will be super duper chalky

at 3700 on DK for a starting RB, trap away

• hahaclintondicks

who is everybody liking among the top priced WRs?

• Zieg30

@thehazyone said...

People rarely talk much about Sunday morning players. Fewer play slates which include that game.

• trippw123

@hahaclintondicks said...

who is everybody liking among the top priced WRs?

Julioooooo

• SoccerPwincess

@Zieg30 said...

People rarely talk much about Sunday morning players. Fewer play slates which include that game.

I agree, I never play anything but the regular main slate on DK. Sometimes I’ll do the Mon-Thursday slate out of boredom waiting for the next weeks games.

• SoccerPwincess

@chillcollinz said...

booker will probably put up enough points for value, but if he sinks like a stone it will be fantastic for those of us who aren’t touching him….granted I get my other picks right lmao.

All aboard the BOOKER TRAIN!

In the 4 home games this season, Booker and CJ have combined for an average of 150 all purpose yards, 4 receptions, and just over 1 TD a game. So the RB position in Denver has roughly scored 25 DK points on average in each of the home games this year. And Booker has looked much better than Anderson. Could Booker sink like a stone this week? Sure he can, anything can happen in the NFL. If you were in Booker’s shoes, and you were finally given the full backfield duties, would you want to show you should be the full time starter going forward? This could be the week that he goes off and they don’t go back to CJ. Might want to get your piece of the pie before his $3700 salary goes to $6700 soon.

If you feel confident in completely fading his 35-50% ownership, maybe even higher, I guess it’s worth a shot. If you are doing multiple line ups, or mass entering, I don’t see how you don’t have at least 50% exposure rate to Booker this week.

• hahaclintondicks

@trippw123 said...

Julioooooo

stacked him with freeman in cash

• CleverGroom

Last week, Booker had 18 out of 36 total touches for the Denver backfield, playing as RB2 (out of four tailbacks), and averaged 4.8 yards per touch against a team allowing a 4.8 yards per touch average to RBs. He’s actually a starting-level NFL halfback. This week, he’s RB1 (out of three tailbacks) and playing a team that allows a 5.2 yards per touch average. Houston allows 1.1 TDs to RBs on average, San Diego allows 1.4 TDs.

Booker is near minimum price and hit 15.7 DK points last week. Everything about his situation is better this week, apart from a tiny salary increase. Unless you can point to a bargain RB who’s in a better situation, the only reason to fade him or pivot off is on the off chance that he gets injured. Kubiak and Siemian won’t stop handing off and passing to the backs even if they’re behind in this game for four quarters. They won’t be.

• chillcollinz

uggghhhh.

• CleverGroom

So Pryor, Marshall, Forte, and Powell are all off the injury report going into NYJ at CLE, but note that Jets center Nick Mangold is doubtful and hasn’t practiced. Joe Haden and Jets LT Ryan Clady are questionable after limited practices.

Personally, I’ll be staying away from the Jets offense. Give me Barnidge and perhaps some Pryor in that game, and I’m all set.

My core team is actually very well defined at this point. So much and unusually so that I can’t tell whether I should be eager or concerned.

• zpa1989

wow, miler questionable, and if he plays, he might not see a full workload. might mass swap for ware or forte on FD. any suggestions?

• RobertoTomba

@CleverGroom said...

Give me Barnidge and perhaps some Pryor in that game, and Iā€™m all set.

BTW, Pryor practiced fully today, so he’s on-track for a full workload without restrictions.

• CleverGroom

@zpa1989 said...

wow, miler questionable, and if he plays, he might not see a full workload. might mass swap for ware or forte on FD. any suggestions?

He told John McClain that he hopes to play, but then I’d try to act tough too if I was dealing with John McClain. Dude knows a thing or two about playing through the pain.

Sounds like Miller’s dealing with a shoulder stinger…Carson Palmer might tell him not to be so optimistic. Your pay-up options include Christine Michael, Spencer Ware, Ezekiel Elliott, Devonta Freeman, Ty Montgomery and Matt Forte. Your pay-down options include Devontae Booker and a few random darts not named Devontae Booker.

• bighop04

@damdaman said...

Justin Hunter is probably your best bet especially if Woods is out

• trippw123

Who’s everyone looking at for defense this week?

• CleverGroom

@trippw123 said...

Who’s everyone looking at for defense this week?

Carolina Panthers, baby. LOCK IT UP!

• CleverGroom

@damdaman said...

GPP darts or cash values?

For darts, I’d be considering Tyler Lockett, Chris Conley, Tyreek Hill, Russell Shepard, Adam Humphries, Nelson Agholor, or J.J. Nelson.

Cash is pretty thin at that price point for WR. I’d play a cheap RB if possible. Otherwise, your safest bet would be…Seth Roberts or Terrence Williams, maybe. Grim.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.