1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 1 ) at Carolina ( -1 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/31
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chillcollinz

christine michael is going to enjoy himself a nice bowl of new orleans gumbo this weekend.

• PJGuin23

DFS Tax Guru

@flip4flop said...

Eagles could not stop Multiple fumble Matt Jones and they lost Bennie Logan as well already which will weaken the run D even more. As a die hard Eagles fan I am very concerned how much Zeke will run all over them.

We got off easy with McKinnon/Asiata. Zeke not so sure.

• zpa1989

anyone know who sherman will cover on the saints? i think cooks, if i had to guess. i think mike thomas is a great play on FD for 5700. jimmy graham revenge game too.

• Dubar

I don’t care what they looked like last night or if Wilson is a bit hobbled. If I find out I can get the Seahawks offense in the superdome and it’ll be under owned I’ll gladly take some

• scsa1998

@Shock87 said...

TY Montgomery should be a good play this week.

Ty Montgomery is a RB on FD this week.

• natedenver34

@kylar18 said...

The only way that hurts you is if he has another historic day for 40-50 fp. I think you can probably make up the points in other spots this week. That being said, IDK about 100% fade. He still has an almost 30 pt floor in that matchup and if you can fit good plays around him you’ll still be able to take down a gpp.

30 point floor? Really? He didn’t hit 30 yesterday and he had a better match-up I’m because of game flow. Plus the game went OT.

• Conbon32

Will probably be popular but I love Wilson/Michael/Graham (revenge game) stack.

• deactivated66527

@Conbon32 said...

Will probably be popular but I love Wilson/Michael/Graham (revenge game) stack.

So far I don’t really see any players that would have 30%+ ownership in GPP’s. DK did a really nice job with the pricing this week imo. But then again, there’s bound to be injuries or a springing starter(s) in the next couple of days.

Edit: Didn’t mean to quote you my bad.

• kylar18

@natedenver34 said...

30 point floor? Really? He didn’t hit 30 yesterday and he had a better match-up I’m because of game flow. Plus the game went OT.

He had 29 fp without a TD. The packers are actually good vs the run so the Falcons will have to pass more then they did this week. So yes, in that matchup imo he has a 30 pt floor.

• kylar18

More likely 20-25 is the absolute minimum I would expect him to score in that matchup. 30 is around where I think he ends up

• bdub85

I like Rodgers, Ryan, Wilson, Winston in the main slate.

Rodgers/Cobb
    Ryan/Julio
    Wilson/Baldwin
    Wilson/Graham
    Winston/Evans

• RobertoTomba

The QB matchups are tough this week: all the top QBs face tough defenses, and all the bad defenses have to defend inconsistent QBs. Do you trust Jameis Winston to take advantage of Oakland any better than Bortles did? Which Aaron Rodgers will show up against Atlanta? Is this the week Russell Wilson remembers how to throw a football? And, do you trust Alex Smith?

• zpa1989

@RobertoTomba said...

The QB matchups are tough this week: all the top QBs face tough defenses, and all the bad defenses have to defend inconsistent QBs. Do you trust Jameis Winston to take advantage of Oakland any better than Bortles did? Which Aaron Rodgers will show up against Atlanta? Is this the week Russell Wilson remembers how to throw a football? And, do you trust Alex Smith?

true. how bout brees at home? i know seatles defense is good but even against the panthers d last year at home when it was actually good, he still went for 285 and 3 TD’s.

luck at home should do well, you’d think right? maybe brock finally puts together a decent game at home against detroit? can fitzpatrick bounce back against the awful browns pass d? lots of inconsistent qb’s with good matchups.

• RobertoTomba

@zpa1989 said...

true. how bout brees at home? i know seatles defense is good but even against the panthers d last year at home when it was actually good, he still went for 285 and 3 TD’s.

luck at home should do well, you’d think right? maybe brock finally puts together a decent game at home against detroit? can fitzpatrick bounce back against the awful browns pass d? lots of inconsistent qb’s with good matchups.

I was leaning toward a top QB to crack a tough D, but I forgot that Fitzpatrick came off the bench and looked good. I might just go that way.

• zpa1989

@RobertoTomba said...

I was leaning toward a top QB to crack a tough D, but I forgot that Fitzpatrick came off the bench and looked good. I might just go that way.

especially if haden is out again, b marsh should EAT.

you play on FD? soft pricing this week. you can make a solid lineup with cash left over. the main slate is small with all the bye weeks. going to be tricky trying to differentiate

• Yaaar

Any love for A.J again this week at home specially if Norman is out?

• RobertoTomba

@zpa1989 said...

especially if haden is out again, b marsh should EAT.

you play on FD? soft pricing this week. you can make a solid lineup with cash left over. the main slate is small with all the bye weeks. going to be tricky trying to differentiate

Yes…I’m on FD. And, I agree about the pricing. I should probably wait until later in the week to look at it, but I didn’t do well in my leagues (I did in DFS, however, which is why I’m starting early).

• jeffreybuckets

@Yaaar said...

AJ is going to be in London

• bdub85

@Yaaar said...

AJ will be a solid play if Norman is out. I suspect Norman will play though as long as he passes the concussion protocol this week.

• Yaaar

Thx Jeffery – didn’t realize that…

• Davey224

I’ve been getting burned by building rosters around high salary QB’s and RB’s almost every week. Sure, sometimes they must-have in your lineup, but really unless they score 30+ pts, I’m not sure it’s worth the salary. When someone $3k cheaper can score 20-25. Then the extra salary cap can be used for the stud WR’s, who have crazy ceilings sometimes.

Just my observation thus far, and based on that, Matt Ryan can play for someone else.

• kylar18

@Davey224 said...

I’ve been getting burned by building rosters around high salary QB’s and RB’s almost every week. Sure, sometimes they must-have in your lineup, but really unless they score 30+ pts, I’m not sure it’s worth the salary. When someone $3k cheaper can score 20-25. Then the extra salary cap can be used for the stud WR’s, who have crazy ceilings sometimes.

Just my observation thus far, and based on that, Matt Ryan can play for someone else.

It’s always a week to week thing. The same process that won 1 week will not necessarily win the following week. For example, a couple of weeks ago the correct play in GPPs was to pay up for Brees at QB against the panthers in a spot where he absolutely went off and fit lower priced guys around him

• Simplebitz

Anyone have the balls to stack Bortles and the Jags in the Monday-Thursday slate??

• iHeartFootball

@bdub85 said...

AJ will be a solid play if Norman is out. I suspect Norman will play though as long as he passes the concussion protocol this week.

You also gotta consider Eifert’s role expanding this week. That might eat into Green’s targets. Especially in the red zone.

• DomTwan

Feels like a Blount week…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler