1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 1 ) at Carolina ( -1 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 10/31
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jon1303

I’ve got 104.18 with Rudolph, Asiata, Vikings D, and a WR slot. I’m thinking meredith but I can pick any WR on the slate. I’m not sure who to pick

• billholler

This just feels like one of those nights where I have high hopes for a few strong finishes so I fully expect something stupid to happen like Cutler throwing 3 touchdowns to Josh Bellamy.

• billholler

Or Matt Barkley gets the start and somehow ended up in 1000 lineups

• damionismyname

@jon1303 said...

I’ve got 104.18 with Rudolph, Asiata, Vikings D, and a WR slot. I’m thinking meredith but I can pick any WR on the slate. I’m not sure who to pick

same here, this should be interesting.

• chunkybangles

@CleverGroom said...

I’d just suggest to you that not all of those ATL players correlate especially well, and Julio looked like he suffered two [re]injuries yesterday. Don’t think we have any projected injury report out of ATL yet.

According to rotoworld he is “good to go” thursday, but how many times has he done that this season and just gone through the motions to suck up a double team for other receiving options.

• Peader24

Need a big game from diggs

• ASitar

I’m rolling with Julio on FD, locking him in (literally). I think he’ll play and he has too high of a ceiling to not play him. If he gives me 3 points, well so be it I lost $5 on a GPP. I can’t justify throwing in Sanu, Shepard, etc in place of a 80% Julio

• amanuel777

To complete this week’s craziness, just watch Sourpuss beat the Vikes.

• chunkybangles

The little kids running around my neighborhood for candy look more nimble than Bradford on that ‘scramble’.

• BIF

@billholler said...

This just feels like one of those nights where I have high hopes for a few strong finishes so I fully expect something stupid to happen like Cutler throwing 3 touchdowns to Josh Bellamy.

….and what’s wrong with some Bellamy love ??

• Davey224

Howard 18.9% owned, Meredith 3.4% and Bears D 2.6%. If they actually have a good game I may be able to recoup some more losses in my FD GPP.

• zline34

Hayzone plz tell me u took da Bears

• billholler

@Davey224 said...

Howard 18.9% owned, Meredith 3.4% and Bears D 2.6%. If they actually have a good game I may be able to recoup some more losses in my FD GPP.

I have a lot of Meredith and Howard plus about 90% Hillman who is .7% owned and has been more productive on 2 touches than Asiata has been on about 15 touches. Please force feed it to HIllman in the 2nd half.

• jv21

The double whammy , my team loses and they do terrible in dfs.

• billholler

So I’m whining but Asiata was terrible other than 1 play on busted coverage. Hillman was the better back, even though neither can block worth a damn. You do absolutely nothing the 1st half with Asiata. Why not just have Hillman in the entire 2nd half? Don’t the Vikings know I had Hillman at 90% exposure?

• CleverGroom

@billholler said...

Why not just have Hillman in the entire 2nd half? Don’t the Vikings know I had Hillman at 90% exposure?

Why not kick on-side? There’s any number of things they might’ve done to win, but didn’t.

I’m getting really sick and tired of NFL coaches being mind-numbingly conservative and psychotically aggressive by turns. DFS would be a lot easier if they were closer to being rational. Reckon we’d better learn that they aren’t.

• billholler

@CleverGroom said...

I’m getting really sick and tired of NFL coaches being mind-numbingly conservative

Down by 17 in the 4th and the Vikings refuse to go to a 2 minute offense. Almost like they had conceded the game and were practicing for next week.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

Hayzone plz tell me u took da Bears

lol I wish. That so didn’t work out. Ah well.

• jv21

lol anyone play on rosters? forgot I entered in a gpp. won a $5 contest for $100 even though I played Cobb who scored 0. May play more there I guess

• murphstahoe

@billholler said...

So I’m whining but Asiata was terrible other than 1 play on busted coverage. Hillman was the better back, even though neither can block worth a damn. You do absolutely nothing the 1st half with Asiata. Why not just have Hillman in the entire 2nd half? Don’t the Vikings know I had Hillman at 90% exposure?

Hillman is still learning the offense, look for him next week

• caldon

It is like FD with the locks and most had Montgomery in the lineup who also got zero, so you were likely equal with the field.

• CleverGroom

@billholler said...

Down by 17 in the 4th and the Vikings refuse to go to a 2 minute offense. Almost like they had conceded the game and were practicing for next week.

And even then, you’d think they’d want to practice the two-minute drill. It’s astonishing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler