NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/26
    8:25 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5

Sunday, 10/29
    9:30 AM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at NY Jets ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/30
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Kansas City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last week’s NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mathewsmarner

i think it’s fair to say to go with the usual suspects from last week

• ElSlappo

I think there have been bigger ‘early only’ slates than DK’s main slate this week. They really should have thrown the SNF game back in there this week.

I predict that one week from now we’ll see some Yakity Sax videos online of CJ Beathard’s exploits vs the PHI D.

• mathewsmarner

based on this weeks spread, i’m just waiting for that signature opening line that officialy opens up the thread

• Messiah717

Wentz ownership will be sky high but with the way this season is going you can’t avoid those matchups. Brees at home might help a bit. Dalton if you want to have some real fun.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Alright boys and girls hope everyone had a good night’s sleep on to Week 8. Only 9 games to handicap for the Milly. Do I dare start this conversation off with Andy Dalton??? Because man the Colts defense has to be the worst I have seen in years. Jets defense? Because Atlanta has some real serious problems on offense. For all that talent they are just bad. I think RB’s is going to be a very tough decision this week.

• miggs6876

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Alright boys and girls hope everyone had a good night’s sleep on to Week 8. Only 9 games to handicap for the Milly. Do I dare start this conversation off with Andy Dalton??? Because man the Colts defense has to be the worst I have seen in years. Jets defense? Because Atlanta has some real serious problems on offense. For all that talent they are just bad. I think RB’s is going to be a very tough decision this week.

Smells like a Dalton/AJ stack with maybe Mixon too. My first look was Wentz/Ertz/ stack with either Nelson A or Jeffrey. Both defenses in play too. Both will be chalk. However, might have to eat it and try to find the elusive low owned pivot.

• miggs6876

Thank God the Hundley non sense talk should be over.

• Messiah717

@miggs6876 said...

Everyone went into hiding on that one yesterday.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@miggs6876 said...

You still got Beathard to talk about…LOL

Game flow says he should be down by 40 at half time and will need to throw..FIRE HIM UP!

(Sarcasm)

• Dadeano860

@Messiah717 said...

Everyone went into hiding on that one yesterday.

Yeah, that was ugly. Not that I’m a genius using Matt Ryan and that broken offense. Taking Julio over Green proved to be wise. Going to have that Julio vs Green debate again this week, eventhough we may only be getting 1 half of good game script from both.

• Dadeano860

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

You still got Beathard to talk about…LOL

Game flow says he should be down by 40 at half time and will need to throw..FIRE HIM UP!

(Sarcasm)

Did anyone watch that game? I’m going to watch it later today. Was Beathard as bad as the stats looked? Where was Kittle?

• ElSlappo

@Dadeano860 said...

Did anyone watch that game? I’m going to watch it later today. Was Beathard as bad as the stats looked? Where was Kittle?

I saw what they showed on Red Zone. To me Beathard looked like a hobbled 40 year old with no arm strength or pocket awareness.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Dadeano860 said...

Yeah, that was ugly. Not that I’m a genius using Matt Ryan and that broken offense. Taking Julio over Green proved to be wise. Going to have that Julio vs Green debate again this week, eventhough we may only be getting 1 half of good game script from both.

Dont feel bad I used Cam Newton LOL..

• XxHeisenbergxX

For everyone who did not want to listen to me yesterday about Bryant:
    He is a bum and the Steelers do not give a shit about him.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21122232/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-wants-source-affirms

• heyfeefellskee

@miggs6876 said...

Smells like a Dalton/AJ stack with maybe Mixon too. My first look was Wentz/Ertz/ stack with either Nelson A or Jeffrey. Both defenses in play too. Both will be chalk. However, might have to eat it and try to find the elusive low owned pivot.

I’m really liking Mixon the most out of that stack. If it’s a close game, he’ll be involved. If the Bengals run away with it, he’ll be involved. Strong candidate for an early lock.

• kps3205s

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Jets defense?

Personally staying away from them. Outside of week 3 vs. Miami (225 total yds) the Jets D has given up 311 total yards or more every game. Take the week 3 game out they are averaging giving up 380 yards a game over the other 6.

4/7 games teams rushed for over 140 yards against the. Miami under 100yds both games and NE 118 yards.

Maybe an Atlanta bounce back?

• Syzltuth

Homer I know…but I’m looking at pats d vs rivers who likes to throw ints and is flying as Far East as possible plus a sack or 2?

• Supanice

Rbs that get 15 carries now cost over 7k, I don’t understand how DK decides this nonsense.

• heyfeefellskee

@Syzltuth said...

Homer I know…but I’m looking at pats d vs rivers who likes to throw ints and is flying as Far East as possible plus a sack or 2?

I don’t mind the call. At first glance DST is a little tougher to figure out this week.

One thing to note is that HOU is getting back Duane Brown, which will definitely help their line. Not that SEA was a terrible pick, but just gives a little more uncertainty at this spot this week.

• miggs6876

@ElSlappo said...

I saw what they showed on Red Zone. To me Beathard looked like a hobbled 40 year old with no arm strength or pocket awareness.

I hope we can stop some of this non sense touting of guys who make little sense of rostering.

• miggs6876

@heyfeefellskee said...

I don’t mind the call. At first glance DST is a little tougher to figure out this week.

One thing to note is that HOU is getting back Duane Brown, which will definitely help their line. Not that SEA was a terrible pick, but just gives a little more uncertainty at this spot this week.

I usually try to pay down for a defense. Seems like its a week to spend up.

• gillio

QB against the Bucs is money. Cam will be low owned due to recently bias. All the cam

• parrothead112

So at RB you have to play Shady, Zeke, and who Ingram? Thats the whole budget, add in Tyrod and it gets extra gross.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@heyfeefellskee said...

I’m really liking Mixon the most out of that stack. If it’s a close game, he’ll be involved. If the Bengals run away with it, he’ll be involved. Strong candidate for an early lock.

Careful there – methinks Marvin’s not happy with the rook speaking out.

• heyfeefellskee

@thehazyone said...

Careful there – methinks Marvin’s not happy with the rook speaking out.

Why would that affect him? They had 19 yards in the 2nd half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).