NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/26
    8:25 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5

Sunday, 10/29
    9:30 AM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at NY Jets ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/30
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Kansas City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last week’s NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• XxHeisenbergxX

So far I like McCoy, Crabtree and I think Gronk may go off. I may take a shot on Jalen Richard or do I dare say it… it feels like a BLOUNT week.

• Messiah717

@gillio said...

QB against the Bucs is money. Cam will be low owned due to recently bias. All the cam

There’s no bias. Him and that offense are terrible.

• Messiah717

@thehazyone said...

Careful there – methinks Marvin’s not happy with the rook speaking out.

Marvin should’ve been fired already. Almost seven yards a carry in the first half and then abandon the run in the second half.

• miggs6876

@Messiah717 said...

There’s no bias. Him and that offense are terrible.

Feast or famine with Cam.

• miggs6876

@Messiah717 said...

Marvin should’ve been fired already. Almost seven yards a carry in the first half and then abandon the run in the second half.

I think its time for the Bengals to move on from Marvin. Props to the rams and bills coaching staff.

• miggs6876

Bif sorry my Bills beat your Bucs. Don’t really know how it happened. I’m pretty stunned they were able to come back. The Bucs seemed to be the better team. Don’t know how they are 2-4. They were my sleeper team.

• joephoto

@miggs6876 said...

Thank God the Hundley non sense talk should be over.

The 14 yd TD run got some value, but I won’t be playing him anymore.

• mathewsmarner

bengals dst for the win

• heyfeefellskee

Dadrunner week

• Quadhole

Just glad i get a week off from the DECKER posts…

• Linsanity88

Definitely feels like a Blount week.

• nickpierce723826

Feels Like a Forte/Blount week

• Dadeano860

@Quadhole said...

Looking for the $500 savings with Fowler saved me from the Decker goose egg.

I learned I really need to look holistically at these games. Get convictions on what games will have points scored and focus there. The NFL product is really hurting, we’ve got teams like the Giants, Bears, Panthers, Titans. I just cross them off for fantasy purposes at the beginning of the week.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Quadhole said...

You know what is funny I hate the Titans offense, I don’t like Murlarkey (another former Steeler coach I know a bit about) I made the mistake of watching that game the other night and I saw Mariotta trying to get the ball to Decker and I fell right into the trap! Which really didnt matter anyways because I had the pleasure of rostering Cam Newton LOL..me rostering Decker had nothing to do with the forum (I love this forum but I do not listen to anyone on this forum LOL) ..it was my own dumb ass decision seeing they were facing the shit stains.

• Jokey401

Where the helll was M Thomas yesterday and denaryius to for that matter. These pricey wr’s are killing me.

• Quadhole

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

You know what is funny I hate the Titans offense, I don’t like Murlarkey (another former Steeler coach I know a bit about) I made the mistake of watching that game the other night and I saw Mariotta trying to get the ball to Decker and I fell right into the trap! Which really didnt matter anyways because I had the pleasure of rostering Cam Newton LOL..me rostering Decker had nothing to do with the forum (I love this forum but I do not listen to anyone on this forum LOL) ..it was my own dumb ass decision seeing they were facing the shit stains.

I have been playing 4 – 6 completely different teams each week and one hits, others bomb… SO, no return on investment and no major losses. Wish we could handicap it properly. Sure some have it dialed in, I just cant get there. All of my cashed teams are different each week.

• Supanice

For cash, RB prices seem so out of whack and insanely high to me right now, especially when I’m playing aj and alshon.

• Messiah717

@Jokey401 said...

Where the helll was M Thomas yesterday and denaryius to for that matter. These pricey wr’s are killing me.

Ginn was discussed last week and I’m kicking myself that I missed out on him. Now people will chase him this week so I guess it Thomas again lol.

• Dunzor

@Jokey401 said...

To be fair, M.Thomas had a serviceable fantasy day, he just didn’t catch a TD which would’ve make it a good one, but he still got the targets we would expect for that price. DT on the other hand was a dud, though a somewhat predictable one given the Chargers D is solid, has 1 shutdown corner and only had to worry about one receiver with Sanders out

• Dadeano860

@Messiah717 said...

Ginn was discussed last week and I’m kicking myself that I missed out on him. Now people will chase him this week so I guess it Thomas again lol.

I don’t remember Ginn being mentioned last week. Maybe once in 60 pages? I chased AP last, we know how that worked out…

• Dadeano860

Washington or Richard should emerge as chalk value play. I like Washington better

• Messiah717

@Dadeano860 said...

I don’t remember Ginn being mentioned last week. Maybe once in 60 pages? I chased AP last, we know how that worked out…

I’m sorry I should’ve been more clear. Yes, a couple of people did mention him but it wasn’t all over the board. I did see his name pop up elsewhere a lot though and at his price it wouldn’t of been a bad play. I went Garcon a lot thinking at least maybe a garbage time TD would happen. He wasn’t a complete waste but certainly not worth it.

• Messiah717

Besides Ertz how about Cook at TE? After seeing Howard light up the Bills is it worth hoping for another big Cook game?

• mike42

@Messiah717 said...

Take it for what it’s worth, but they were talking on chicago radio today how well K. FUller is playing CB, he was out last year and this year is his contract year so you know how that works. The Chicago secondary has been playing well for a while now, think NO attacks on the ground mostly and they should have the ball for like 75% of the game. Think NO’s RB’s are the play, not sure WR’s get a ton of volume and/or do much with the volume they do get.

My best guess is the Bears O-line plays a lot better too vs a beatable NO’s run D, they know they stunk up joint (also talked about) vs CAR. Think J. Howard can do what GB just did to them so you may want to put him on your radar too, best bet is they open some holes for him on a handful of his 25-30 carries (most secure volume in the league).

• mike42

@Messiah717 said...

It’s a festivus miracle that guy hasn’t been fired at any point in his tenure. No playoff wins with the amount of talent he has had at times in Cincy is crazy. They have had to literally snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to not win a playoff game a couple times.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler