NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/26
    8:25 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5

Sunday, 10/29
    9:30 AM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at NY Jets ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/30
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Kansas City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last week’s NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

Think Gaines was gonna be covering Coop

• squidkill

@JDMcNugent said...

Got everything locked except my FLEX. Considering Blount, but other options are Reed, Desean Jax, Crowder James White and Mixon. Already have Cousins/Thompson from WAS game, so not sure if more Skins is the answer.

This is for an 8-man league where top two win, so a mix of CASH/GPP mentality I assume? Any thoughts appreciated!

CASH lineup- you gotta beat out 7 others- not 70,000

• Digglesauce

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-week-8-fade-column-2142976 Check it out and review.

Snapshot Fades:
    Wentz
    McCoy
    Cooper
    Ertz
    TY Hilton

• Jokey401

i’m buying the JuJu’s pissed off because nobody loves him in fantasy, and Martavious stole his bike narrative this week for 4K on DK.

A grown man named JuJu eheheheh

• Lipscore22

PSA: Buy your Tanner Gentry stock now.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Jokey401 said...

i’m buying the JuJu’s pissed off because nobody loves him in fantasy, and Martavious stole his bike narrative this week for 4K on DK.

A grown man named JuJu eheheheh

JuJu has also offered Ben his paycheck if he scores a TD and Ben joins the TD celebration.

• JDMcNugent

Cool man, makes sense. Thanks for the clarity. So which of those guys do you think is the best CASH game option?

• squidkill

@JDMcNugent said...

Cool man, makes sense. Thanks for the clarity. So which of those guys do you think is the best CASH game option?

out of those? tough choices- want to say leaning mixon

• rcovell08

Is Julio still a good play considering the weather?

• infantryboys

@rcovell08 said...

Is Julio still a good play considering the weather?

A dome team playing in heavy rain and Gusty winds. I’ll check the weather Sunday morning but as it stands I don’t think I will have any shares.

• winnerchickendinner

Does Sean Payton keep ingrams carries up?

• Dunzor

@winnerchickendinner said...

Does Sean Payton keep ingrams carries up?

In a close game, probably, if NO gets out to a big lead I could see him letting Kamara take the carries later in the game to get him some reps while burning the clock

• Supanice

With the injuries to the bucs/bills defenses and possible shootouts barring weather this could be a week you need 250 to win the Milly.

• Pdirty25

I have him in my LU

• Jokey401

How can you play any skins in this game. 4 out 5 O-linemen are not practicing and are questionable? Blocking is kind of important.

Fade the skins?

• sox9

@Supanice said...

With the injuries to the bucs/bills defenses and possible shootouts barring weather this could be a week you need 250 to win the Milly.

except you are gonna have some big weather related winds

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Jokey401 said...

How can you play any skins in this game. 4 out 5 O-linemen are not practicing and are questionable? Blocking is kind of important.

Fade the skins?

Still think points are going to be there. Kirk can get the ball out pretty quick and Thompson can take some of the check downs. I know Cousins isn’t Russell Wilson but I’d imagine that Seattle’s O-line is a little worse. Not sure why I’m bring that up, just trying to say that backup O-line isn’t always the worst and I think some of them will play.

• Messiah717

@Jokey401 said...

Fade the skins?

I like Thompson since Cousins might be seeing a lot pressure and need to dump it off.

• sox9

Ownership percentages seem to be dropping for most QBs in Northeast wind/rain related contests. Wilson and Dalton becoming pretty popular.

• Supanice

CG did you explain why you like Dallas d? I just saw levitan has them as a cash consideration. Road defense vs cousins and maybe Reeds 1 healthy game? What am I missing?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I just came to say that it feels like a ______ week…

• sox9

Feels like a Slot/TE/RB week.

• sox9

same time hazy

• KindGuy

@thehazyone said...

Murderer week?

• sox9

@thehazyone said...

don’t see 20 on the roster. is that white or lewis?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).