NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/26
    8:25 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5

Sunday, 10/29
    9:30 AM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at NY Jets ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/30
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Kansas City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last week’s NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BigPod

Shefter reporting Gordon is active but foot seems to be an issue and being monitored. Increasing my shares of Ekeler in tourneys.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Wilson/Baldwin stack single bullet in the milly. No one is talking about Wilson. He’ll pop off for 3 TDs, 1 RuTD.

• sanders_tj

20% Wentz & 10% Watson or 30% Wentz & 0% Watson?

Feel the field will be all over Wentz and not so much on Watson so leaning towards a 10/20 exposure. Not sure.

• Dunzor

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Wilson/Baldwin stack single bullet in the milly. No one is talking about Wilson. He’ll pop off for 3 TDs, 1 RuTD.

Not sure if you’ve been reading this whole thread cause there has been a ton of talk about wilson / baldwin. I’m right there with you playing them heavily, but they aren’t gonna be sneaky, will each be one of the highest owned at their positions

• Lathum

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

The Red Rocket LOL…I think he will be so heavily favored this week that if he duds that is going to knock out a lot of people.

I just switched him back in.

Roth tweeted the winds at the Tampa- Carolina game are 24mph and probably going to get higher. Puts me off Winston.

• KindGuy

@BigPod said...

Shefter reporting Gordon is active but foot seems to be an issue and being monitored. Increasing my shares of Ekeler in tourneys.

This makes my decision to fade or not fade MG3 that much easier. Thanks!

On my phone away from home so I can’t really do much research.

• monarch

Wilson probably carries the 2nd highest ownership behind Dalton, maybe third with Tyrod

• lfn1992

Feels like a Blount week… really

• Beckhams3Fingers

How bad is Gordon’s foot. I loved him as a contrarian play, but I’m starting to get sweaty palms over here.

• queensfinest

kamara, chris thompson or blount?

• Beckhams3Fingers

@monarch said...

Wilson probably carries the 2nd highest ownership behind Dalton, maybe third with Tyrod

Not a chance of that. Where are you even coming up with that? Dalton, Wentz, Tyrod for sure higher ownership. I’d even put Newton above Wilson.

• lfn1992

Exactly 2 QBs I am running with: Cam and Brees

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Lathum said...

Roth tweeted the winds at the Tampa- Carolina game are 24mph and probably going to get higher. Puts me off Winston.

Guess I lose cause I have Evans and Funchess everywhere..

• zpa1989

fade jake elliot in this weather? yes or no?

• JoeyG113

@sanders_tj said...

20% Wentz & 10% Watson or 30% Wentz & 0% Watson?

Feel the field will be all over Wentz and not so much on Watson so leaning towards a 10/20 exposure. Not sure.

I like your lean towards 10% Watson in a GPP.

• AVivier

Not a chance of that. Where are you even coming up with that? Dalton, Wentz, Tyrod for sure higher ownership. I’d even put Newton above Wilson.

RG projections are behind a paywall, but Wilson is listed tied for 2nd in ownership. They usually nail them. I’d recommend doing the trial.

• Dfspacman

IS Sherman to shadow Hopkins?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Well good luck peeps! Today should be very entertaining on the board.

• Dunzor

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Guess I lose cause I have Evans and Funchess everywhere..

I don’t think wind is gonna really kill the passing game for these guys, it usually is only a real downgrade for Kickers and for WR who rely on the deep ball homerun play to get their points

• chunkybangles

@zpa1989 said...

fade jake elliot in this weather? yes or no?

Don’t play on FD so don’t have any stake in it, but Philly burbs here and its barely been sprinkling the past hour or so and wind is almost non existent right now. That’s not to say it won’t pick up mid-game but for now it doesn’t seem to be much of an issue. They’re obviously going to be putting up some points today vs SF and he is clutch this year. Don’t base your decision solely off me though since I have thoroughly enjoyed avoiding choosing (and always picking wrong) which kicker to take this season.

• lfn1992

Like I have been saying, Ed Dickson

• hsfgsteele

Ekeler or Doyle for flex? or are there other $3500 and below options I should be looking at?

• yanksfan1

Wind in TB-CAR scares me, have a bunch of Djax, KB and Funchess

• tennisstudrogie

Funch or K Benjamin?

• sports667

I need to stop tinkering. Now all my teams have forte. ughhh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).