NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/26
    8:25 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5

Sunday, 10/29
    9:30 AM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at NY Jets ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/30
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Kansas City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last week’s NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chunkybangles

@hsfgsteele said...

Ekeler or Doyle for flex? or are there other $3500 and below options I should be looking at?

Kroft? He and Doyle are essentially interchangeable for me… plus frees up another 500 for you to last minute tinker somewhere else in your lineup :)

• bleacherbum099

McCafferey/Baldwin or Ingram/Funchess?

• gillio

Cowboys or Jets D?

• JoeyG113

@Dfspacman said...

IS Sherman to shadow Hopkins?

According to PFF, Sherman hasn’t shadowed any WR all season. PFF also says that Hopkins will get more matchups with Shaquill Griffin than he will Sherman. I am playing Hopkins to play against the Baldwin owners in a GPP.

• AVivier

@gillio said...

Cowboys or Jets D?

Redskins

• Dadeano860

Pivoted from Kelvin to Alshon. Scary wind

• JoeyG113

@gillio said...

Cowboys or Jets D?

Cowboys by a large margin.

• queensfinest

kamara or chris thompson

• hsfgsteele

Its my thurs-mon entry with the ravens. Already fully revamped it don’t want to do any more tinkering. My issue with Kroft is my favourite (wont be talked off it) dart play of the week is Lafell and not sure I feel confident both will get enough.

• Lathum

@zpa1989 said...

fade jake elliot in this weather? yes or no?

Roth said its clearing in Philly

• Linsanity88

@gillio said...

Cowboys or Jets D?

One of these teams has a good pass rush facing a team that’s pulling offensive linemen off the street to start. The other is facing a team that’s been mediocre on offense this year, but was one of the highest scoring teams in the league last year and rarely turns the ball over. I’ll let you figure out which is which.

• lloydjv1

Good luck on this early mess today guys. It’s going to be interesting for sure.

• kps3205s

Sticking with Funchess in my 3 LU’s. No need to switch now with 3 mins until kickoff. Good Luck everyone…definitely going to be interesting.

• sports667

Here we go…

• lfn1992

Final pivot to Julio Jones and Panthers D from Bills D and A.J Green. Hope I don’t regret it.

• walkoff9

bailed on hunter henry for more reed and graham.

so pencil him in for 100 yards and a score

• Dfspacman

This week tho lol
    No confidence in my lineups

• Syzltuth

Gl everyone! Threw a couple of dion lewis’ Lu out there as they were just talking about him being the #1 feature back today for ne. I’m sure white will get his catches but I’m hoping gillislee/burkhead are phased mostly out

• mathewsmarner

heavy on the bills, then chargers and sprinkled in a bengal here and a seahawk there

• Giez

I used both in my Milly…. Kroft/Doyle

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Dfspacman said...

This week tho lol
    No confidence in my lineups

• walkoff9

faded mccoy and green in cash

both 60% owned….

long 3 hours coming

• sox9

Kmara not Ingram

• sox9

Who the hell is Tomlinson? Gonna be one of those weeks again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler