NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/26
    8:25 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5

Sunday, 10/29
    9:30 AM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at NY Jets ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 11.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 10 ) at Cincinnati ( -10 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/30
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Kansas City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last week’s NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KOTN26

• BIF

@mbyrd75 said...

LUs doing pretty decent but i played Deonte thompson cause

Lol

• Kamais_Ookin

POS rob kelley td.

• chunkybangles

@Epignosis said...

Regarding running backs, I thought Washington and Elliott were going to be highly owned, but I’m 36% on Washington and he was 2.2% owned. I figured Elliott would be at least 30% owned, but he’s only at 16%, and I have him to the tune of 40%.

I know Skins aren’t terrible vs the run, but given the weather, his last game, and the implication DAL would be playing with the lead I can’t believe how low Zeke’s ownership is. But it does explain the 50ish% ownership for Shady. In the same price range it seems most went Shady.

• chronoxiong

Hey guys, were we supposed to play Jack Doyle this week? Because I never got the RG alert to play him.

• Kamais_Ookin

Get fucked by hawks D texans.

• setcamper

@chronoxiong said...

Hey guys, were we supposed to play Jack Doyle this week? Because I never got the RG alert to play him.

Assumed he had the least upside in his price-range…. and obviously trying to get to Reed/Henry/Witten was waaaaaaay better >.>

• sox9

That DAL DEF play not looking so hot

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Should have just stacked the late games…

• depalma13

@chronoxiong said...

I played Doyle and missed on everyone else

• BIF

Well my 4200 and under WR’s were not spectacular but I was right that Deonte Thompson was this week’s Higgins.

JMatt only got 5.1 but I also played LaFell who got 8.4 and Paul Richardson who just scored and has 9pts already plus I had one Robby Anderson for 25pts.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@sox9 said...

That DAL DEF play not looking so hot

Washington has no offensive line they said…

• lloydjv1

Should be some decent scoring anyway. Hard to believe i actually cashed in the earlies and made a small profit. Had some garbage lineups but doyle and eagles D bailed me out.

• crimsonp

Actually had 100% exposure to Doyle on FD and about 80% in DK GPP. Too bad other picks bombed.

• Kamais_Ookin

@BIF said...

Well my 4200 and under WR’s were not spectacular but I was right that Deonte Thompson was this week’s Higgins.

JMatt only got 5.1 but I also played LaFell who got 8.4 and Paul Richardson who just scored and has 9pts already plus I had one Robby Anderson for 25pts.

I had a lot of robby andersons initially but “weather” made me go less on him. Same with Sanu. I’m an idiot.

• chunkybangles

@setcamper said...

Assumed he had the least upside in his price-range…. and obviously trying to get to Reed/Henry/Witten was waaaaaaay better >.>

He did the same thing he always does late game- grab a ton of targets/catches. The difference today was instead of having his normal 0 fp’s heading into that late game garbage time he already had like 6/60/TD. I’m going to puke a little when Doyle costs like upper $5k/low $6k on DK.

• lloydjv1

@BIF said...

I have lots of richardson and did also have anderson as a punt.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chunkybangles said...

I know Skins aren’t terrible vs the run, but given the weather, his last game, and the implication DAL would be playing with the lead I can’t believe how low Zeke’s ownership is. But it does explain the 50ish% ownership for Shady. In the same price range it seems most went Shady.

I am also baffled by the Paul Richardson ownership. 3.7%? I’ve got him in 18%.

• lloydjv1

Need reed and Thompson to get going with something other than goose eggs.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Fuller beasting. Wow. Second TD today.

• cbsharpe

Fuller is insane!!!

• Kamais_Ookin

Man Texans playing well thought the drama would affect them negatively…

• Messiah717

So much for the “overrated” Watson.

• Dfspacman

Live look @ Sherman

• Messiah717

Houston offense at home next week against the Colts. That might be fun.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).