NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/25
    8:20 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/28
    9:30 AM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( 2.5 ) at Detroit ( -2.5 ) —- T: 49
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Carolina ( 1 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Cincinnati ( -6 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at NY Giants ( 1 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Kansas City ( -9 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( (Pick) ) at Oakland ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 8.5 ) at LA Rams ( -8.5 ) —- T: 57
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Arizona ( (Pick) ) —- T: 43.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Minnesota ( -1.5 ) —- T: 52

Monday, 10/29
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -13 ) at Buffalo ( 13 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

please be incomplete pass to gurley

• KindGuy

@Trappist1 said...

No worries, I just want to win the NFL tiers, so faded the Rams game and well positioned with a stack from the prime time game. I just leverage my plays by doing different formats. Rams in GPP, fade them in Tiers.

That’s really smart, hedging across different game types.

• Trappist1

@elementasrat said...

That’s really smart, hedging across different game types.

Yes, the best way to play for those of us with a smaller bankroll.

• KindGuy

I got Reynolds on Yahoo, wohoo!

• lotusbomb

my carr/cook/bryant stack is 2/3 right so far. I actually put roberts in one of those lineups but took him back out close to lock, either way I’m not killing with them but at least I’m cashing

• Kamais_Ookin

Gurley stuffed like a turkey by powerful dst.

• KindGuy

Ebron TD

Mack and Martin not getting any TD love :(

• sox9

Gurley vultured by Reynolds

• Kamais_Ookin

wasn’t expecting only 5 pts for rodgers after a full half of play. yiiikes

• ASitar

Tonight’s Showdown is the crapshoots of Showdowns. Just doing 3, but ones a Minny stack where I faded Kamara and put Minny D as Captain. ‘‘Twas a good day so far though.

• KindGuy

@Kamais_Ookin said...

wasn’t expecting only 5 pts for rodgers after a full half of play. yiiikes

Packers lost their chance. Rams are going to come out of halftime on fire.

• oaktwnraidr

TY Hilton is a guy i never get right. If he makes a catch for 2 yards i might jump up and scream

• KindGuy

@ASitar said...

Tonight’s Showdown is the crapshoots of Showdowns. Just doing 3, but ones a Minny stack where I faded Kamara and put Minny D as Captain. ‘‘Twas a good day so far though.

Im not playing but I would go Saints onslaught and then run it back with Diggs. Cousins, if you can afford it.

• deactivated204643

Just like I called the GB/LAR game. A defensive battle. Lmao

• 808state

The guy in 6th place is probably going to be kicking himself for playing Goodwin. Could have fit Ebron or Cook in flex.

• nwander05

Is Ty Hilton not playing?

• oaktwnraidr

he is the Colts are targeting the TEs and Inman

• TheWeeIceMan

Should have played Cook instead of that dipshit Njoku.

• Kamais_Ookin

Boy I’m teetering and tottering around the cash line. Need gurley to continue to be held in check, and need rodgers to air it out more. Brandin cooks catches would be appreciated too. He’s dropped a lot of balls today..

• Bigb1485

@nwander05 said...

Is Ty Hilton not playing?

Im wondering that about martavis as well

Ive got 50% derek carr paired with him..one with cook

• TheWeeIceMan

Granted I can’t see this game, but I have to imagine the Cards/Niners game is one of the most brutally painful to watch games of the year.

• oaktwnraidr

Currently the Colts have ran 24 times and thrown 21. Need them to start leaning on Luck more in this game to get me into the cash and to hopefully get Hilton 1 point in this game.

• chronoxiong

Who the eff plays Brandon LaFell? Hurry up and throw it to Jordy!!!!

• oaktwnraidr

If Hilton doesnt score 1 point on this drive i give up on him and assume a 0 from him today

• zpa1989

anyone with woods dead in the water here? i really thought he was a good play here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).