NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/25
    8:20 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/28
    9:30 AM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( 2.5 ) at Detroit ( -2.5 ) —- T: 49
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1 ) at Carolina ( 1 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6 ) at Cincinnati ( -6 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at NY Giants ( 1 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Kansas City ( -9 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( (Pick) ) at Oakland ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 8.5 ) at LA Rams ( -8.5 ) —- T: 57
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Arizona ( (Pick) ) —- T: 43.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Minnesota ( -1.5 ) —- T: 52

Monday, 10/29
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -13 ) at Buffalo ( 13 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hankmcgreen

Just curious… how much money do most people on average play in cash games each week? I have been playing only single entry 50/50s, usually $50-$100 a week and am now -$75 on the season because I keep going back and fourth winning one week and losing the next.

• Trappist1

@Spartaca said...

I know what you mean but usually you need a couple to win a GPP, I mean Watkins paid off today for his cheap price of $4,600 on DK.

Fading the popular cheap plays and digging deeper pays off. Marvin Jones (weak spot in Seattle defence) and Larry Fitzgerald (slot vs 49ers) combined scored 60 fantasy points, they were both priced under 5k and came under 5% ownership. With the RB position being so chalky, nailing the cheap WR is critical to win a tournament. Fade the popular cheap plays in WR positions, more time than not they bust and also their ownership makes them less appealing. Martavis Bryant at 20% ownership, no thanks.

• NDNole

@Simplebitz said...

Brees 70% in the Gunslinger. Why am I surpriseddddd

IM 61 points from 1st in the gunslinger with cousins left.

• Simplebitz

@NDNole said...

IM 61 points from 1st in the gunslinger with cousins left.

• Just_Chof

I haven’t looked at any posts just a random question
    I’m not the best at DFS football, great at regular fantasy, but DFS I’m trash and I know it so I do not play it much.
    But How THE HECK, does Ty got 1 catch and Jordy gets 1 catch wtf am I missing. I just am asking you guys if I missed something here or if I’m just unlucky on that note.
    Thanks Friendssssss

• rocketman828

Have I missed something I have yet to see Ben Watson lineup on the field did I just waste 4400 on a player not going to play?

• schoony82

Gurley is 11.2K on FD next week. On the road in a dome? Could be worth it

• Kamais_Ookin

@rocketman828 said...

Have I missed something I have yet to see Ben Watson lineup on the field did I just waste 4400 on a player not going to play?

Ugh…

• Trappist1

@Just_Chof said...

I haven’t looked at any posts just a random question
    I’m not the best at DFS football, great at regular fantasy, but DFS I’m trash and I know it so I do not play it much.
    But How THE HECK, does Ty got 1 catch and Jordy gets 1 catch wtf am I missing. I just am asking you guys if I missed something here or if I’m just unlucky on that note.
    Thanks Friendssssss

It is variance at its finest. Another slate they will put up a big score. It is what it is and got to take the rough with the smooth in DFS.

• squidkill

@sox9 said...

add Hyde, Cole, Clement, Duke to that list

Ain’t nobody played this trash heap

• Kamais_Ookin

What’s going on with saints run d. My head hurts.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

TY made a lot of people salty today including me. I put up 212 with him. Always the what ifs!

• Supershorty

Had a great start to the day around 100 points, all my players hit that I used to pay up for my studs. My main “studs” consisted of woods, Hilton, Adams, and Graham… fml

• XxHeisenbergxX

@thehazyone said...

Came here to eat my L on Todd Gurley both in ownership and production (although I think for the most part the Packers did a good job on him).

At least I had a top 50 lineup in the Slant. Would have been better if Brandin Cooks had done anything.

Also Ty Montgomery is officially on my shit list. What an idiot.

I thought the Steelers play after the safety was the stupidest play of the day BUT when you have one of the greatest QB’s in football and you decide to run the ball DEEP out of the end zone that has to rank right up there.

• Kamais_Ookin

watson and treadwill, two fat goose eggs it’s feeling like for me.

• NDNole

Cousins to treadwell could be nice. Especially twice.

• Kamais_Ookin

rudolph heavily involved today

• Spartaca

@superjon said...

Really nuts that you think players care about any of that.

Where did I say players care? Show me? I said it evokes emotion in fantasy and sports betting and what the other guys said about it being the right move was absolutely correct. I don’t believe the majority of players care about their hometown fans I would never infer they care about people playing fantasy sports.

• Spartaca

@Trappist1 said...

Fading the popular cheap plays and digging deeper pays off. Marvin Jones (weak spot in Seattle defence) and Larry Fitzgerald (slot vs 49ers) combined scored 60 fantasy points, they were both priced under 5k and came under 5% ownership. With the RB position being so chalky, nailing the cheap WR is critical to win a tournament. Fade the popular cheap plays in WR positions, more time than not they bust and also their ownership makes them less appealing. Martavis Bryant at 20% ownership, no thanks.

great answer. I did not think Bryant would be that high, I meant to take some Fitzgerald and not sure why I didn’t, burned on him and DJ earlier, hard to have a lot of Cardinals I guess and I did not spot Jones, great call.

• Guizzy

@rocketman828 said...

He’s playing snaps, just not involved. Yet..

• Trappist1

@superjon said...

Really nuts that you think players care about any of that.

Exactly why would the players care about all of this stuff. We are trying to profit by forecasting their performance, that is all. If we all were so good at forecasting there would nothing called fantasy or sports betting. Good to temper expectations from the start, there is no guarantee in sports be it fantasy or real.

• Kamais_Ookin

rostered the wrong kicker looks like

• miggs6876

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

So the guy who finished 2nd in the DK milly missed taking it down by 1 point… and guess who he had at TE??? Njoku. Talk about a bad beat that’ll haunt him for the rest of his life!!!!

I played him too. Dis he get hurt or was he scratched.

• KindGuy

DAMNIT Kamara! That missed catch was a huge swing.

• NDNole

Im just biding my time til the treadwell deep td’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).