1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Smallchimp

How’d we land that wonderful Thursday night game?

• superjon

I’ll save everyone the trouble of reading through a 15 page debate.

Should you play CMC against the Niners?

Maybe.

• superjon

Top 3 Most Likely Candidates for the Beast of the Week (that can probably be faded)

1. Barkley v Lions

2. Gurley v Bengals

3. Watson v Raiders

• Bnett2210

Josh Allen to John Brown against that Eagles secondary looks pretty good right now.

• Bnett2210

The Panthers D for 2400 on DK against SF, thoughts on that being a good value D?

• superjon

@Smallchimp said...

How’d we land that wonderful Thursday night game?

AP Revenge, baby!!!!

Also, don’t forget about that great Monday Night game we get as well.

• How can the Bears be a 5 point favorite against anyone? Dreadful!

Russell Wilson bounceback week it appears.

• rourke441

wow in the nfl week7 dkings 3.5million contest 1st place and 2nd place were 0.30 fpts apart guy lost 850k by that much

• superjon

Props to FD for the Sunday Main still being 1m for first at week 8.

I could have sworn it drops down well before this point in the season.

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

Props to FD for the Sunday Main still being 1m for first at week 8.

I could have sworn it drops down well before this point in the season.

it used to drop, I always wondered why as it always filled

• Shaudy_lo

As a Falcons fans it’s safe to say most people will have Russell Wilson

• NDNole

@superjon

Gurley lost all my confidence not smashing against ATL, a team that gives it up vs pass catching/good rb’s. He has lost it. Maybe its still lingering from last years injury and he needs this year to get his legs back but man he has fallen off. That said, I will play him a lot more this year because he has let many down all year. He is bound to have a gpp winner in him at least once right?……….Right?! lol.

• kdsdawg

@NDNole said...

@superjon

Gurley lost all my confidence not smashing against ATL, a team that gives it up vs pass catching/good rb’s. He has lost it. Maybe its still lingering from last years injury and he needs this year to get his legs back but man he has fallen off. That said, I will play him a lot more this year because he has let many down all year. He is bound to have a gpp winner in him at least once right?……….Right?! lol.

he only had one target for that TD. They used to throw to him more. I watch them play, I don’t see him have any room to run at all. The Rams are averaging 97 yards rushing per game. Gurley, Brown, Henderson averaging 3.96 yards per carry. I am not saying that he is 100%, just that I think they have OL issues.

• Ace15

Gurley was fine this weekend. Should of had at least 2 TDS and prob should of had a 3rd @6400/7100 that’s fine. CMC too expensive this week and will be a very easy fade for me. almost 10K on FD and over 9K on DK against arguably the best run D in an away game. Yeah count me out.

• squidkill

@Shaudy_lo said...

As a Falcons fans it’s safe to say most people will have Russell Wilson

I don’t think so. Smells like a Carson game. If no Matt Ryan I don’t see this game being remotely close. Russ Wil not sling it if he doesn’t have to

• NDNole

SF D does look legit to me and the bucs did show how you could slow down CMC. At the same time I cant see a full fade for me even though i’l only be doing 3 lineups. He has to be in one of them because this year he is the guy who can give you 40/50.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

I don’t think so. Smells like a Carson game. If no Matt Ryan I don’t see this game being remotely close. Russ Wil not sling it if he doesn’t have to

They fed Carson so much. Just had tough sledding vs Balt d improved d line and game script.

• NDNole

Playing ATL? Check.

Pass catching RB? Check.

15+ Touches? Check.

Play them vs the Falcons. Wash Rinse Repeat.

• Falconsfan101

Falcons are a dumpster fire. When is the last time you’ve seen a team with a franchise QB pick in the top 5 of a draft? All comes down to coaching. Carson will have 5 rushes for 300 yards and 5 TD lol. This team has given up. I stopped watching at half, but looked at the post-game stuff, and the player’s faces said it all. That, and Ryan is now dealing with an ankle sprain, Freeman will probably be suspended, Ito out with an injury (probably), so no healthy RBs worth a damn. Schaub starting would make the Seattle D a top-tier D play this week in addition to Patriots. Falcons have no offensive line. Patriots, Seattle, and Carolina D (salary relief) are my favorite defenses of the slate.

Edit: Even against Rams terrible o-line, still couldn’t get pressure. Defense is a joke. Anyone against the Falcons is playable.

• Jasonr345

Im 6-1 in main slates this year and 12-2 overall in nfl with early only and afternoon slates as well. Loving this NFL season, plus nba is coming back tomorrow. NFL+NBA= GREEN MACHINE and best time of the world.

• Ace15

@NDNole said...

Playing ATL? Check.

Pass catching RB? Check.

15+ Touches? Check.

Play them vs the Falcons. Wash Rinse Repeat.

Yep, Carson is a lock this weekend.

• Zwalt83

AP will do nothing against the Vikes maybe 50 yards

• Shaudy_lo

@squidkill said...

He’s definitely a lock also . I think some will see what the last few QBs did to us and play Wilson . I’ll have a combo of both in a few .

• queensfinest

gotta like lockett vs atl terrible secondary as well as golladay and marvin jones vs giants bad corners

• BeerFinanceGuy

Brown or C. Davis against the Bucs abysmal pass D? Yes, please. (Depressed TB fan here…)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.