1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

When’s the last time you heard me bash them? I used to hate you too but I don’t anymore. You grew on me and I gave up on bashing them. People grow squid, give it a try some day.

Ok ok ok. 5’2 last doctors visit baby. Love u too Michael

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

The day we get sick of talking trash about players is the day the forum dies. Qb’s, RB’s, Squid’s aunt. That’s all we have to talk about unless we get the OK to bring ass day back.

Be careful Dad has been active on the thread lately. 👀

• squidkill

@superstars92 said...

There are no good RB values this week, so maybe you can take CMC still. He gets a lot of his value not from runs but catching like 6-10 passes.

What about Lat Murray. Good value at 5800? Chase Edmonds?

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

The day we get sick of talking trash about players is the day the forum dies. Qb’s, RB’s, Squid’s aunt. That’s all we have to talk about unless we get the OK to bring ass day back.

Leave my uncle out of this. Deebo is getting the rope ready if he doesn’t win this week and we are goofing off on him. Need to focus.

• superjon

@Playtaw1n said...

I’m old enough to remember Blake Bortles shredding this same exact pats d last year.

Oh boy. They are definitely not the same exact D. Unless the words “same exact” mean something different to you.

Flowers (no longer with the team) and Chung were both injured during the game.

The Pats have also added John Simon, Jamie Collins, and Elandon Roberts.

So not quite the same.

• Playtaw1n

@superjon said...

Oh boy. They are definitely not the same exact D. Unless the words “same exact” mean something different to you.

Flowers (no longer with the team) and Chung were both injured during the game.

The Pats have also added John Simon, Jamie Collins, and Elandon Roberts.

So not quite the same.

Idk if you thought this helped your case but it doesn’t. Flowers started that game, Chung, a situational pass rusher and a couple average linebackers I don’t think would’ve made much of a difference.

• keephustlincuz

Ok.. ok.. we need need some focus here fellas.

Cash game qbs… who ya got?

• CheeseCutter

@keephustlincuz said...

Ok.. ok.. we need need some focus here fellas.

Cash game qbs… who ya got?

Tannehill and Stafford. Stafford is safer, Tannehill cheaper at home against the Bucs. May not need to save the money at QB if you put Latavious Murray or Ty Johnson at RB.

Cheap WRs are Stills, Corey Davis and Westbrook, for starters. Lots of options this week.

• mike42

Last week was Dede week, like I said, this week is Chark week.

So when you look at CB ratings on PFF, all Houston guys are at THE bottom. The only guys below them have like 6 snaps, so their ratings are distorted. We need to figure out which Oak WR is Pascal this week and Carr is in play.

• mike42

@CheeseCutter said...

Tannehill and Stafford. Stafford is safer, Tannehill cheaper at home against the Bucs. May not need to save the money at QB if you put Latavious Murray or Ty Johnson at RB.

Cheap WRs are Stills, Corey Davis and Westbrook, for starters. Lots of options this week.

QB/RB stack makes sense in a lot of places for cash. Carr/Jacobs, Russ/Carson, Stafford TY Johnson. All 3 in great matchups. I know Carr doesn’t jump off the board but that Houston Pass D is really bad and should be picked on, at least in GPP’s.

• DayThugginFOURlife

Droppable players on bench:
    Hooper
    Edmunds
    Robby Anderson
    Golden Tate
    WR in play this week and for ever other week… Allen and Boyd.

Have a quick few question about season long. My league is probly one of the hardest because we can only have 4 bench players and I’m already looking at weeks 14-15 16 because I’m in 2nd place at 5-2. My league is hardcore to a point but there’s a lotta subpar players too, who can’t correlate much trying to project fantasy outcomes for A and B. My question is who would you drop? The reason is my WR core this year has been not there period (Boyd and Allen) have been struggling in recent form. The likes of Watson, CMC and Ekeler have been my big time money players since day one, but, my true concern here is I don’t have true consistency at that position. Mattyice injury last Sunday really jeopardize Hooper’s standalone value. With Schwab under center I think Hooper’s value takes a big hit… And that’s where I’m getting nervous. Would love to ride that player as much as possible but as of now I’m very hesitant to get burned if I drop him. Second question, I can’t drop Golden Tate because his last 3 games of the season are worth noting—+PHI+MIA+WSH. My Conspiracy here may sound ridiculous but I think John Brown can over power Hooper in long-term success with 9 weeks to go. What do you guys think?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

What about Lat Murray. Good value at 5800? Chase Edmonds?

Maybe if Kamara is out. Chase isn’t a good option, Saints defense is so good, maybe better than Pats.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

We need to figure out which Oak WR is Pascal this week and Carr is in play.

I agree with the process but tell the truth, did typing that make you puke up a little bit?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

So when you look at CB ratings on PFF, all Houston guys are at THE bottom. The only guys below them have like 6 snaps, so their ratings are distorted. We need to figure out which Oak WR is Pascal this week and Carr is in play.

I told you last week we disagreed on “who” we thought Brissett was. Guess we disagree on who Carr is too. Brissett made 2 WRs viable last week. Carr will keep throwing to Waller W/O Williams

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

I told you last week we disagreed on “who” we thought Brissett was. Guess we disagree on who Carr is too. Brissett made 2 WRs viable last week. Carr will keep throwing to Waller W/O Williams

I had a lot of Brissett last week, I thought both teams would score a lot, I just didn’t think it was a Mack week. However, I was surprised how well-coached that Indy D was (once again) and I thought Houston was the better team and I no longer do. Houston’s pass D is really really bad. Not sure if most know TB, ATL, OAK, and HOUS are about the same when it comes to defending the pass.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

Carr is definitely in play. Doss might be the WR of choice for him if Williams is still out.
    How chalky will Deshaun be?
    Tannehill is not a play I want to make. I’d rather play Allen.
    New England defense is way better than Cleveland’s O-line so Baker is a no for me. I wish NE traded for an O-lineman so they can actually start running. Brady might actually be the play in that game, if Sanu is up to speed by then him and Edelman can have a lot of quick catches.

• 33BeRad

@mike42 said...

I had a lot of Brissett last week, I thought both teams would score a lot, I just didn’t think it was a Mack week. However, I was surprised how well-coached that Indy D was (once again) and I thought Houston was the better team and I no longer do. Houston’s pass D is really really bad. Not sure if most know TB, ATL, OAK, and HOUS are about the same when it comes to defending the pass.

Det and Philly are right there with them

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Not sure if most know TB, ATL, OAK, and HOUS are about the same when it comes to defending the pass.

And out of those Carr/WR still a distant 4th. Get some sleep Kid. It’ll all make sense

• Falconsfan101

@Playtaw1n said...

Don’t you guys get bored of just saying “x isn’t good?” How many times have people gone back and forth on wentz/Dak trying to figure out if they’re actually good or not?

We’re talking about a 2nd year qb who’s had a bad start to the season against a fairly tough schedule of defenses so far. He decided to only show up for one half against Seattle but he was close to having a huge game in that one.

This is an offense that was supposed to be pretty good coming into the year. Prior to this year baker received nothing but praise from pff since coming into the league. We know they have weapons, the only major concern is if the oline can hold up.

A lot of you guys have such recency bias that you’re blind to plays that have value.

“Supposed”

You figured it out yourself. On paper, supposed to be good. In reality, trash. Have you watched any of the Browns games this year? Or are you just going off talent on paper?

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Leave my uncle out of this. Deebo is getting the rope ready if he doesn’t win this week and we are goofing off on him. Need to focus.

hahaha true

• Alvance83

First thoughts.
    Qb- Watson , tanny, Stafford

RB – ty Johnson(seems like I should fade but….) gurley, Carson, Murray if kamara out, gpp some mixon and James white(dk)

WR- Hopkins, Davis, brown, galladay, Thomas if kamara out 100%, and stills

Te – Smith if walker out, hooper if Ryan playing, Ebron, fells

Anything obvious I’m
    Missing?

• Zwalt83

I like Tanny, Allen for the Panthers threw for over 200 plus 2 TDs , I feel safe playing him this week

• NDNole

I think the correct gpp play is coleman at rb. Or brieda if you think he is the one to go off (I prefer coleman). Ty will be chalk at around the same price and people will overlook coleman and his 20 carries at home. Could be a total WTH did that come from game from coleman this week. Panthers run D is middling and I started the season wanting to target them against the run. Time to cash in on that. Could be a sneaky low owned hammer. Or coleman could just get you 12 but hey, its gpp.

• deeebo

ok so for cash – RBs that will be chalk this week? assuming Barkley.. who else? i currently have him Aaron Jones and Gurley. im unsure about gurley though. is TY an option?

• CheeseCutter

@NDNole said...

I think the correct gpp play is coleman at rb

I’ll be on him in GPPs. I was last week, but didn’t pay attention to the weather. He got his 20 touches, but in driving rain and slop. He’ll get 15-20 touches again this week at home against a bottom-tier run D for $5k. Hopefully last week will scare some players away.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.