1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DSR2389

Chiefs play Sunday…

• Supanice

@fitz2k2 said...

You mean tonight?

I guess they both use handheld weapons..

• Dunzor

@fitz2k2 said...

You mean tonight?

Chiefs don’t play tonight, its Was @ Min

• fitz2k2

@Dunzor said...

Chiefs don’t play tonight, its Was @ Min

Whoops my bad

• BeerFinanceGuy

How do we feel about MG3? Chicago ranked in the top 3 worst PPR/RB given the injuries to the line. Is this going to be a thing again this week?

• ifthethunder

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

How do we feel about MG3?

He’s being outplayed by Ekeler, so it’s still going to be a time share.
    ~

• BIF

@mike42 said...

I was thinking the same thing about ATL. I read an article about Julio standing up after the last loss and talking to the team which is out of character for him. Quinn isn’t like Gruden in Wash, the players like him. Also, I’m a proponent of betting on teams that get embarrassed in the first of BB home games.

What do you think about the TB/Tenn game? I like the idea of including a Ten WR in a lot of LU’s, maybe even cash, but I think TB mixes it up a bit more on O. Maybe goes a little more conservative than usual. Target TE’s and RB’s more to make Winston’s job a little easier. Both these D’s are pass funnel so there is an angle where this game could be good for DFS but it just smells funny. Like, betting on Tannehill and Winston to get in a shootout may not turn out well. I trust the DC’s more than I trust the QB’s.

I think TB/Tenn could be sneaky high scoring

TB has played well away from home aside from London where they always suck and I think our WRs are as or better than their corners. Winston is the Wildcard as usual but progress is being made this year.

For sure Tenn WRa are in play – think AJ is a matchup problem for us – Id hate to trust Davis two weeks in a row to not drop 5 balls but he is in play too and then you have a Humphries
    revenge game 🙄

Check status on OJ as he missed some practices If he misses, Brate could be sneaky

• BIF

@superjon said...

With ya on that one.

I also like Philly and Miami to upset as well this week.

Granted, I don’t feel very confident on that last one.

I can’t have Miami win – down to the final few people in a couple survivors and I’m riding the Steelers this week.

I’m in one that is double Survivor where you pick 2 teams each week (can’t use them again if picked) – I have NO/Pitt in that one; Only 4 ppl left and good chance it ends this week.

• S7ubs

@fitz2k2 said...

You mean tonight?

The chiefs play Sunday night not Thursday night

• 808state

In a shocking upset, Kenny Golladay was named beast of the week

• BIF

@808state said...

All the MJJ it is then 😂

• S7ubs

I think I’m just going to spread Lions’ WRs through y’all my lineups. Some MJJ and some KennyG. Big even fire up Hall in 1 or two. Going to fade all Lions RBs

• deeebo

is drew brees fine for cash if he plays? also my currents wrs for cash are d hop/c davis/mjj. is this ok? i had boyd in instead of mjj but not really too sure where to go after d hop and c davis

• CheeseCutter

Grady Jarrett and Matt Ryan didn’t practice for the Falcons Wednesday. If they don’t play, Carson will get a ridiculous number of touches and Wilson won’t throw much. Wilson could still get 2-3 TD passes and his receivers could still score, but only get 5-7 targets.

• Stixwiz

@808state said...

• superjon

@808state said...

i excluded golladay even before he was named the BOW

• BeerFinanceGuy

@deeebo said...

is drew brees fine for cash if he plays? also my currents wrs for cash are d hop/c davis/mjj. is this ok? i had boyd in instead of mjj but not really too sure where to go after d hop and c davis

I’m staying away from Brees for cash. So many other options that will be heavily weighted, in better positions and better health. Fading Boyd also. CIN’s O line has been miserable and I can see Donald causing havoc again. Mike mentioned him earlier, but give Chark a look. Should be a solid week for him. Have you considered Stills? Great spot with Fuller gone and I imagine Nuk gets more coverage/attention. I like Metcalf as well. He’s drawing a very good matchup on the left. If you don’t like any of those, stick with MJJ.

• Supanice

Levitan has Tannehill at 5-8% and Carr at 0-1%.

Solid GPP plays against pass funnels.

• mike42

@Supanice said...

So OAK has played 6 weeks because they have already had their bye and their D has helped 2 stacks win the Milly (KC/GB). 33% of the time, that’s like, a record. What’s crazy is they traded away their best corner to a team that may have a worse secondary than them. Sometimes these types of setups end in 17-13 type games but that’s super hard to imagine.

Think about the WR’s that made it to the Milly compliments of OAK or helped their QB’s get there with splash plays in the passing game: D. Robinson, M. Hardman, Kumerow and MVS. I’m not buying NUK. Last week was his week because you knew (posted about it) that INdy would try to keep everything in front of them and that should help NUK and his career-low ADOT. This week you know OAK can’t stop speed and that should help Stills who is basically Fuller with better hands. His ownership will be higher than whatever is projected, but he has had chemistry with Watson since week 1 despite his late arrival. If Stills had Fuller’s role all year, he would be a top 5 WR and that’s not me being ridiculous.

• mike42

Time to at least start looking at weather:

20 MPH in SF, rain, and wind in BUF, and rain in NE.

All the low scoring spots have weather issues. Going to be harder for Allen to hit Smokey if it’s rainy and windy type of thing. Those D’s all get notched up.

• mike42

@Supanice said...

Do you mind posting some of the chalk? I just want to compare it to PFF’s. Thanks.

• Falconsfly

@mike42 said...

So OAK has played 6 weeks because they have already had their bye and their D has helped 2 stacks win the Milly (KC/GB). 33% of the time, that’s like, a record. What’s crazy is they traded away their best corner to a team that may have a worse secondary than them. Sometimes these types of setups end in 17-13 type games but that’s super hard to imagine.

Think about the WR’s that made it to the Milly compliments of OAK or helped their QB’s get there with splash plays in the passing game: D. Robinson, M. Hardman, Kumerow and MVS. I’m not buying NUK. Last week was his week because you knew (posted about it) that INdy would try to keep everything in front of them and that should help NUK and his career-low ADOT. This week you know OAK can’t stop speed and that should help Stills who is basically Fuller with better hands. His ownership will be higher than whatever is projected, but he has had chemistry with Watson since week 1 despite his late arrival. If Stills had Fuller’s role all year, he would be a top 5 WR and that’s not me being ridiculous.

I agree with you 100% on this with stills. I’ve been going back and forth with him and John Brown on FD…you think stills would be a better choice?

• ghost3490

@mike42 said...

Pretty much. They had a player’s only meeting and I get the feeling they come out fighting. A good O-line/run game can offset our D, but LAC has a really bad O-line, think that’s the big difference. I like the Bears D and A. Miller who has basically taken over Gabriel’s as the number 2 WR. I’m going to have a chunk of Bears D and maybe a splash of Miller, possibly Montgomery. M. Williams at 4k is absolutely ridiculously underpriced given his targets and air yards. I like waiting on the injury news before I finalize anything but that’s where I’m at as of now.

Robinson?

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Paying attention to weather this week for sure! I was running around last week and didn’t get Terry out of my cash lineup (squid was thanking me). It also didn’t help I had Ryan at QB. I got my “cash” achievement now so I’ll play little moving forward. It’s just not as fun for me.

• deeebo

Ok i changed some stuff around. currently have stills metcalf and chark for wrs. thinking if i should replace chark for MJJ? goff is my qb now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).