1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

is this the first London game that’s being played at night?

In the past they always had it in the afternoon (so morning in the US), but now Rams/Bengals is at 1 PM EDT, which is confusing, as I’m sure many didn’t notice that it’s a neutral site (since it’s 1 PM).

• 33BeRad

@deeebo said...

Ok i changed some stuff around. currently have stills metcalf and chark dor wrs. thinking if i should replace chark for MJJ? goff is my qb now.

What do you like about Goff? They should run a lot against Cincy. Can’t you find the $400 to get up to Watson if you are paying up at QB? What about Stafford in a game they may have to throw more than usual with their starting rb out?

• 33BeRad

@yisman said...

is this the first London game that’s being played at night?

In the past they always had it in the afternoon (so morning in the US), but now Rams/Bengals is at 1 PM EDT, which is confusing, as I’m sure many didn’t notice that it’s a neutral site (since it’s 1 PM).

No, Bears/Raiders was a night game.

• Supanice

@mike42 said...

Do you mind posting some of the chalk? I just want to compare it to PFF’s. Thanks.

30% stills Edmonds latavius. 25% Lenny Thomas 20% NE Carson Hopkins. 16% Waller Watson Barkley CMAC

It does get updated after Fridays news though.

• BeerFinanceGuy

@deeebo said...

Ok i changed some stuff around. currently have stills metcalf and chark for wrs. thinking if i should replace chark for MJJ? goff is my qb now.

You can save in TE with Jonnu Smith… They’re playing TB which has taken the helm for worst def against T/E in the past 5 games (per Mike Beers PPR/Position chart). That’s if Delaney misses. Watson/Stafford easy picks over Goff, IMO.

• mike42

@Falconsfly said...

I agree with you 100% on this with stills. I’ve been going back and forth with him and John Brown on FD…you think stills would be a better choice?

100%. Philly is going to play tough in this one and 15MPH + winds and possibly rain make it an easy decision based on how inaccurate Allen is when the weather isn’t an issue. If he was a sleeper I could see it, but he’s going to be owned pretty heavily.

• Snepal11

Cousins, Murray, or Stafford week 8? Need a fill in for Lamar on bye and these three are available. If you can help that would be appreciated

• mike42

@ghost3490 said...

Robinson?

The problem with the Bears O, outside of Trubisky sucking, is it has been a 100% AROB and Nagy has caught heat for it. If the Bears come out swinging, I think the D makes plays, as well as, non-Arob guys (RB’s, Miller). They got to mix it up and AROB usually flourishes when the Bears are behind or in really tight games. I think the Bears jump out and LAC is the team coming from behind. Also, he’s being shadowed by a really good corner and everyone else should have a good matchup.

• BeerFinanceGuy

@Snepal11 said...

Cousins, Murray, or Stafford week 8? Need a fill in for Lamar on bye and these three are available. If you can help that would be appreciated

I would go with Stafford. KJ out = Stafford probably throwing the ball more. As it’s been said on here a few times, if Snacks & Slay are out for DET, SB should eat. Might be seeing DET playing from behind again. I wouldn’t play anyone against NO right now, personally; and I wouldn’t be surprised to see MIN go up early and just run the ball with Mattison to burn the clock, give guys some rest, and limit injuries.

• wafflesandbeer

Best 3 cheap WRs for cash out of the following?

J. Brown
    Stills
    Dorsett
    Boyd
    Fitzgerald

• mike42

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

I would go with Stafford. KJ out = Stafford probably throwing the ball more. As it’s been said on here a few times, if Snacks & Slay are out for DET, SB should eat. Might be seeing DET playing from behind again. I wouldn’t play anyone against NO right now, personally; and I wouldn’t be surprised to see MIN go up early and just run the ball with Mattison to burn the clock, give guys some rest, and limit injuries.

Snacks is in but he graded out pretty low last week, he may be limited. Also, Hand appears to be back which hurts the SB cause although I still like him.

I agree with Murray but the NO’s secondary is really banged up and Latimore doesn’t play the slot. Third-string slot guy starting and the first 2 guys sucked. Eli Apple out too. But the NO’s pass rush will offset secondary injuries? ARZ has a top pass-blocking unit according to PFF. This game sets up well for Murray Vs a pass funnel D and nobody will be on him. Obviously, this is strictly a GPP play.

• deeebo

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

You can save in TE with Jonnu Smith… They’re playing TB which has taken the helm for worst def against T/E in the past 5 games (per Mike Beers PPR/Position chart). That’s if Delaney misses. Watson/Stafford easy picks over Goff, IMO.

ok changed it around. got stafford now. wrs are golladay/chark/stills! going with that. my te right now is waller. and i got a jones connor and sb as my rbs

• mike42

@wafflesandbeer said...

J. Brown
    Stills
    Dorsett
    Boyd
    Fitzgerald

Stills, Boyd and Fitz. Brown out because of weather, if that changes, put him back in. Fitzgerald in because of my last post (injuries) but nobody else would say play him over Brown but me.

• Snepal11

Thanks for the help!

• squidkill

________ok changed it around. got stafford now. wrs are golladay/chark/stills! going with that. my te right now is waller. and i got a jones connor and sb as my rbs

Golladay is not a CASH play pal- He literally went 1-21 last week on 2 targets. GPP and stacks IMO

• keephustlincuz

@wafflesandbeer said...

J. Brown
    Stills
    Dorsett
    Boyd
    Fitzgerald

No love for Sanu?

• wafflesandbeer

@keephustlincuz said...

No love for Sanu?

I like Dorsett better because Gordon is out and I don’t see Sanu getting much work being so new to the team.

• Dunzor

@squidkill said...

________ok changed it around. got stafford now. wrs are golladay/chark/stills! going with that. my te right now is waller. and i got a jones connor and sb as my rbs

Golladay is not a CASH play pal- He literally went 1-21 last week on 2 targets. GPP and stacks IMO

I disagree here squid, Det lost their starting RB so they are going to shift at least some volume onto stafford/WRs and going against a garbage giants secondary with no shut down corner, Golladay and MJJ should roam free (and something to be said for a QB heavily targeting his #1 after a game where the #2 went off for 4TDs)

Last week was an outlier where Golladay was matched up against Rhodes who has been a shutdown corner for a while, and stafford took the path of least resistance and was clicking with MJJ

• mike42

@Dunzor said...

I disagree here squid, Det lost their starting RB so they are going to shift at least some volume onto stafford/WRs and going against a garbage giants secondary with no shut down corner, Golladay and MJJ should roam free (and something to be said for a QB heavily targeting his #1 after a game where the #2 went off for 4TDs)

Last week was an outlier where Golladay was matched up against Rhodes who has been a shutdown corner for a while, and stafford took the path of least resistance and was clicking with MJJ

I was watching a clip on a MJJ TD and the announcer said “They have been attacking Rhodes this whole game.” The coverage data is hard to decipher sometimes, but it wasn’t because of Rhodes coverage. Maybe it was scheme or just randomness, but I think Golliday should be in the conversation for cash Vs this secondary.

• Boneys2000

Will Sanu and Sanders be playing a regular role for their new teams this week?????

• Dunzor

@Boneys2000 said...

Will Sanu and Sanders be playing a regular role for their new teams this week?????

I’m sure they’ll both be involved, but I would probably give it at least a week before you expect them to be fully integrated. Both SF & NE play pretty complex offensive schemes, so I doubt either guy will already be completely up to speed by Sunday

• HoodsFromTheWood

Week 8 and some of the biggest questions are “who do I stack with Carr/Tannehill?”

• dimestorez

@mike42 said...

The problem with the Bears O, outside of Trubisky sucking, is it has been a 100% AROB and Nagy has caught heat for it. If the Bears come out swinging, I think the D makes plays, as well as, non-Arob guys (RB’s, Miller). They got to mix it up and AROB usually flourishes when the Bears are behind or in really tight games. I think the Bears jump out and LAC is the team coming from behind. Also, he’s being shadowed by a really good corner and everyone else should have a good matchup.

WR1’s appear to be having pretty solid games against the Chargers. By your thoughts, Mike, is Montgomery the pick over Cohen because you think the Bears get up early? Cohen still seems to get a lot of targets.

I’ll just add this here too. I’m loving Leveon Bell this week. If I’m not mistaken, it sounds like the Jags are pretty depleted at LB this week… Moving a guy up from the practice squad and signing two others. He looked really good under the circumstances on Monday night.

James White should also continue to see targets and if he can find the endzone even once against the Browns, could be at least 20 for him.

CMC, Bell and White are the plays I’m leaning more and more on. CMC, especially if ownership is depressed due to the fear of the 49ers D, which is quite honestly a little overrated against the run imo. Unless they shut down CMC, then I’ll believe their legitimacy.

• superjon

TB did well against CMC twice.

Do you think SF has a better run D than TB?

• keephustlincuz

@Hoods From The Wood said...

“who do I stack with Carr

Carr doss waller ————> dhops stills.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).