1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deeebo

is james connor against Miami a fine play?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@keephustlincuz said...

Carr doss waller ————> dhops stills.

Lol ty, it was more of a rhetorical question. I know who to stack, it’s just the thought of stacking Carr is giving me a headache in my belly

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

is james connor against Miami a fine play?

He should be good, if I remember, you’re a 3 RB construction person? If so flex Conner cause he’s questionable

• keephustlincuz

@Hoods From The Wood said...

a headache in my belly

Tannehill davis ——————-> Godwin.

I am just here to hand out chalky gpp stacks that stand a good chance to fail.

• deeebo

He should be good, if I remember, you’re a 3 RB construction person? If so flex Conner cause he’s questionable

whats the difference between putting him in my flex and in a rb spot? yeah i have him in my flex. aaron jones and saquan are my rbs

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

whats the difference between putting him in my flex and in a rb spot? yeah i have him in my flex. aaron jones and saquan are my rbs

Of your 3 RBs he’s the last one playing and he has an injury designation. As an RB you would be limited in your replacement options if he sat out Monday. As a flex you have more options to replace him

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

Deeebo………….. my soul hurts for you right now.

• dimestorez

@superjon said...

TB did well against CMC twice.

Do you think SF has a better run D than TB?

I personally am questioning how good the 49ers run D. I could be very wrong, but their resume hasn’t seemed entirely impressive, to me.

I guess my thoughts are, if I can get CMC in gpp’s at 15% ownership (if that’s what it becomes), I think that would be a good thing. Unless you think I’m downplaying just how good the 49ers rush D is… Which I very well could be.

• deeebo

Of your 3 RBs he’s the last one playing and he has an injury designation. As an RB you would be limited in your replacement options if he sat out Monday. As a flex you have more options to replace him

ohhhh got it. so i always thought the flex was just for having the option of pitting a rb wr or te in there. but i thought once the games start everything is locked. so i guess flex ALSO means that you can adjust if connor does end up being out. thanks for the info

• Dunzor

@dimestorez said...

I personally am questioning how good the 49ers run D. I could be very wrong, but their resume hasn’t seemed entirely impressive, to me.

I guess my thoughts are, if I can get CMC in gpp’s at 15% ownership (if that’s what it becomes), I think that would be a good thing. Unless you think I’m downplaying just how good the 49ers rush D is… Which I very well could be.

SF pass D and QB pressure is more dangerous than their run D so if CMC is dropping that far he’s definitely a viable option

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Dunzor said...

SF pass D and QB pressure is more dangerous than their run D so if CMC is dropping that far he’s definitely a viable option

6 games and no RB TDs given up yet. A league low 12.32 fantasy pts/game to opposing backfields, better than NE/TB. A league low 19 RB catches given up and a league low 139 receiving yds to RBs. Chubb/Conner are the 2 best RBs they’ve faced

• BIF

@deeebo said...

• dimestorez

6 games and no RB TDs given up yet. A league low 12.32 fantasy pts/game to opposing backfields, better than NE/TB. A league low 19 RB catches given up and a league low 139 receiving yds to RBs. Chubb/Conner are the 2 best RBs they’ve faced

For the most part, they haven’t played too many strong defenses. I think Carolina’s D can make things difficult for Jimmy G and be a contributing factor to good field position and opportunity for CMC. And aside from the Steelers game, all of the other games come with an explanation of either A) Teams with subpar rushing offense or B) Teams that got behind and were forced to throw more and become one dimensional.

At some point SF will give up a rushing TD. It’s very likely it happens in this one. I’m not shying away from them. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong… Don’t worry, I’m wrong a lot.

• BIF

DE Michael Bennett traded from Pats to Cowboys for a 7th rd pick

• superjon

@dimestorez said...

I’m just saying CMC failed to crush value against Tampa in the 2x he played them already.

So if you think San Fran’s run D isn’t as good as Tampa’s. Then play CMC.

• superjon

@dimestorez said...

For the most part, they haven’t played too many strong defenses. I think Carolina’s D can make things difficult for Jimmy G and be a contributing factor to good field position and opportunity for CMC. And aside from the Steelers game, all of the other games come with an explanation of either A) Teams with subpar rushing offense or B) Teams that got behind and were forced to throw more and become one dimensional.

At some point SF will give up a rushing TD. It’s very likely it happens in this one. I’m not shying away from them. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong… Don’t worry, I’m wrong a lot.

Oh, if anyone can expose them, it’s definitely CMC.

• yisman

weird note:

If Mahomes hadn’t gotten injured, every Week 8 home team would be favored (including the Rams, nominal home team at London).

• BIF

@yisman said...

weird note:

If Mahomes hadn’t gotten injured, every Week 8 home team would be favored (including the Rams, nominal home team at London).

Fake news

Seattle is favoured at Atlanta

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Good news, he’ll play more. Fits better with Dallas and the 4-3.
    Bad news – no super bowl

• Supanice

@squidkill said...

Bad news – no super bowl

Good, he never should have been on the pats to begin with.

• zpa1989

if schaub plays is julio still an option?

• mike42

@dimestorez said...

WR1’s appear to be having pretty solid games against the Chargers. By your thoughts, Mike, is Montgomery the pick over Cohen because you think the Bears get up early? Cohen still seems to get a lot of targets.

I’ll just add this here too. I’m loving Leveon Bell this week. If I’m not mistaken, it sounds like the Jags are pretty depleted at LB this week… Moving a guy up from the practice squad and signing two others. He looked really good under the circumstances on Monday night.

James White should also continue to see targets and if he can find the endzone even once against the Browns, could be at least 20 for him.

CMC, Bell and White are the plays I’m leaning more and more on. CMC, especially if ownership is depressed due to the fear of the 49ers D, which is quite honestly a little overrated against the run imo. Unless they shut down CMC, then I’ll believe their legitimacy.

L. Bell is my favorite play at RB. They were thin at LB in the preseason, now they are playing scrubs and Dareus is out too. He was the guy they picked up in 2017 to stop the run. Think he’s the one that ends up chalky out of nowhere. I’m telling you, no secrets anymore in DFS. Stills and Bell were not chalk on Monday and by Sunday they will be. I think the Jets O in general bounces back.

IDK if I end up on Montgomery, but the idea would be that the Bears control the game. I’d like it more if Engram was out. Cohen and ARob usually don’t do much in easy Bears win but that’s a hard thing to imagine right now.

• kdsdawg

@zpa1989 said...

if schaub plays is julio still an option?

I got to have a couple with him, just in case.

• realphipps

Mike Evans explosion week at under 10% ownership.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Going to be more deadline trades this year than the last 10 years combined. It’s strange, nobody used to do it and it didn’t make sense and now everyone is doing it. Bears will play well this week, convince themselves they have a shot, and then fall apart after the deadline. We have no picks either because we always trade up, but at least we got Trubisky before anyone else stole him from us.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).