1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Sony week?

• NDNole

Also, if T Williams is out I think Keelan Doss is a great value play. So will probably 100k other people but still.

• ElSlappo

Rams D seems a bit underpriced on Yahoo

• S7ubs

• S7ubs

Usually try not to play many Detroit Lions because I’m a terrible fan. However, I have a lot of interest in Detroit players this week. Don’t think I will chase MJJ too much but I do love Kenny G this week

• Falconsfan101

Well, already got a bunch of LUs made…never a good sign when things fall into place so easily. Here are my early thoughts:

QB: Watson and…gulp…Tanny are my favorite QBs this week. Bucs pass defense is like the Falcons pass defense.
    RB: Barkley (people are not going to want to pay up), Carson, and Sony. Browns are a mess…can’t defund the run, terrible o-line not protecting Baker, etc. Pats should control the ball most the game. Sony and Pats D looking good.
    WR: Besides the obvious Hopkins smash spot, I like Sutton, Corey Davis, DeDe, and Stills if Fuller is out. Either a pay up week at WR or pay down. Tons of value at $4,000-$5,000
    TE: Yuck…Waller in a tough matchup, so liking Hunter as he is seeing lots of RZ looks, and Everett. Goff is targeting him relentlessly, but overthrowing a lot. He is going to have a blow up game soon.
    DEF: Patriots…think I’d play them at $5,000 at this point. Elite DEF in an Elite MU. Panthers in a good spot and cheap as well.

Play on DK for reference.

• getlucky4

Everett is a thing for sure. I kinda like a tb/ten game stack with tannehill/brown/davis and running it back.

• Moszman

@queensfinest said...

gotta like lockett vs atl terrible secondary as well as golladay and marvin jones vs giants bad corners

Thinking this game will be a shootout after watching Minnesota/Detroit yesterday.

• 808state

It’s weird that a west coast team is playing at 10 AM. I guess it’s because the Bengals are so bad, but I wonder how it affects the team

• mike42

@Jasonr345 said...

Im 6-1 in main slates this year and 12-2 overall in nfl with early only and afternoon slates as well. Loving this NFL season, plus nba is coming back tomorrow. NFL+NBA= GREEN MACHINE and best time of the world.

So you never post picks or elicit debate, you just came on here to say how easy something that is categorically difficult is in week 8? You sound like a great guy.

• mike42

@Moszman said...

Thinking this game will be a shootout after watching Minnesota/Detroit yesterday.

I don’t. That game felt like an outlier and Patricia is a defensive-minded coach. He should be able to contain Danny Pennies but if they don’t get Hand/Daniels back, Seqoun should have a big day.

• Smallchimp

@mike42 said...

So you never post picks or elicit debate, you just came on here to say how easy something that is categorically difficult is in week 8? You sound like a great guy.

Hey, he did ask a question in the Week 1 thread, give him some credit!

• keephustlincuz

@808state said...

It’s weird that a west coast team is playing at 10 AM. I guess it’s because the Bengals are so bad, but I wonder how it affects the team

Tea and crumpets game.

• queensfinest

fuller out multiple weeks. all aboard the kenny stills train this week vs that crappy raiders secondary?

• NDNole

Kenny Stills gonna be chalk. Probably good chalk though.

• Ace15

@queensfinest said...

fuller out multiple weeks. all aboard the kenny stills train this week vs that crappy raiders secondary?

Yeah, I want to as well, but then remembered how Fuller screwed me last week and realized Stillis could do the same and pull a Hammy in the first quarter. Fuller Injury was so tilting.

• squidkill

@Jasonr345 said...

Im 6-1 in main slates this year and 12-2 overall in nfl with early only and afternoon slates as well. Loving this NFL season, plus nba is coming back tomorrow. NFL+NBA= GREEN MACHINE and best time of the world.

Do you provide a service sir? Are you a tout? Send me a h2h on DK squidcity12

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

Kenny Stills gonna be chalk. Probably good chalk though.

Coutee

• NDNole

@squidkill

Could be room for both Stills and Coutee. Especially vs the raiders.

• keephustlincuz

Brees looking cheap this week.

• Supanice

Looks very easy to make a cash lineup with Tate, Crowder, Brown, Brown, Amendola. Keenan going to win someone a million this week at 6400. Murray and Johnson might be free squares depending on injury.

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

Looks very easy to make a cash lineup with Tate, Crowder, Brown, Brown, Amendola. Keenan going to win someone a million this week at 6400. Murray and Johnson might be free squares depending on injury.

Agree. First look with not much research I like those plays.

Nyg/det game stack is doable if kerryon is out.

Brees Thomas and Murray looks good too.

• NDNole

Public service announcement…..I am playing the Pats D this week as of right now. That means its probably an autofade and they give up 30 points for the 1st time this year. You have been warned.

• bcandrws

@Moszman said...

Have to say the Vikings are a better team than giants I think the Detroit defense is in play here.

• bcandrws

With fuller out multiple weeks I think this week just go to old reliable Hopkins. He has not really had his ceiling game this year and I think this could be a game he does.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).