1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

You can make some decent high ceiling lineups with McCaffery/Barkley stacked.

• kdsdawg

@realphipps said...

You can make some decent high ceiling lineups with McCaffery/Barkley stacked.

fading CMC away against the top rated run D in the league at that price, and if snacks plays will cut my Barkley exposure

• realphipps

I like Jordan Howard this week. Price. Low ownership. I think Philly runs him into the ground at Buffalo.

• 808state

@realphipps said...

I like Jordan Howard this week. Price. Low ownership. I think Philly runs him into the ground at Buffalo.

Looks like it will be very windy in Buffalo so I’d assume more running plays

• superjon

@realphipps said...

Reasons not to play Jordan Howard..

1. He’s only getting 46% Market Share of Rush Attempts
    2. He’s not a 3 down back
    3. He’s only averaging about 11 rush attempts per game.
    4. He’s rarely used in the passing game
    5. His one good game this season came against GB where he fell into the EZ twice from inside the 3, and caught a rare TD pass.
    6. Buffalo has a decent defense.

Besides low ownership, which is a given, because it’s Jordan Howard. What other reasons do you have for liking him?

• Supanice

@mike42 said...

BTW- That line doesn’t make sense to me and neither does the line movement. Anyone on here think on a neutral field INdy is only 2 pts better than Den? Den lost Manny while Indy is getting back Hooker too

Wow I had not even looked at the line on that game, I know I am not as smart as the guys working at the books so I am clearly missing something.

My thoughts were Indy runs it 30 times and has Flacco seeing ghosts all game.

Establishtherun has Sutton at 1% and dfsforecast has him at 11.4%, I think both update again before lock.

• pabloplyr

Who do I talk to about gett my free shirt from Beermaker. I correctly guessed Fournette’s FD score. I said 16 he got 15.5. I was the closest and have messaged him on his videos about my free shirt. No response after about 6 days.

• Supanice

@kdsdawg said...

fading CMC away against the top rated run D in the league at that price, and if snacks plays will cut my Barkley exposure

I have a creeping suspicion about 49ers run D, check their game log hey really haven’t faces any solid RB, except Chubb who averaged 5 ypc. If the belief in their eliteness is a little off…

If you are multi entering you HAVE to take a few shots at 30 touch CMC at sub 20% ownership.

• ifthethunder

Stills and Coutee are cheap enough that you can make a full stack with Watson and Hopkins, and still have enough left over to pay up for some running backs.
    ~

• superjon

Awesomeo’s Fades of the Week

Awesomeo – Hopkins
    Josh Frisco – Hopkins
    Chris Sprags – Ty Johnson

• ifthethunder

@superjon said...

Awesomeo’s Fades of the Week

OK that seals it, I’m definitely playing a HOU stack!
    ~

• Supanice

I had Ginn as my 0% 30 point guy this week but just read “Peterson said he won’t follow Thomas when he goes into the slot — but he suggested he will shadow Thomas on all other plays.” On ESPN

Fire up Thomas

• squidkill

@pabloplyr said...

Who do I talk to about gett my free shirt from Beermaker. I correctly guessed Fournette’s FD score. I said 16 he got 15.5. I was the closest and have messaged him on his videos about my free shirt. No response after about 6 days.

Sir. I am a rep for Beersmaker. Please PM me and I will be able to expedite the process. Thank you

Squid

• realphipps

@superjon said...

Reasons not to play Jordan Howard..

1. He’s only getting 46% Market Share of Rush Attempts
    2. He’s not a 3 down back
    3. He’s only averaging about 11 rush attempts per game.
    4. He’s rarely used in the passing game
    5. His one good game this season came against GB where he fell into the EZ twice from inside the 3, and caught a rare TD pass.
    6. Buffalo has a decent defense.

Besides low ownership, which is a given, because it’s Jordan Howard. What other reasons do you have for liking him?

1. The defense… Their only vulnerability, to me, seems to be grinding up the gut.

2. Weather… I expect the passing game to be limited with these winds. I don’t weigh rain or snow into my evaluations much, but I do wind.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

I made 20 lineups for the 4pm only slate. Corey Davis made 1 of them.

I’ve been slacking on the NFL thread this week, as NBA has started, and I’m coming off my worst/unluckiest week I think I’ve ever had in NFL.

Curious….why don’t you like Corey Davis? Seems like a smash spot for the price.

Some of my takes….
    1)I don’t mind Chris Carson, yet RB’s have not been smashing Atlanta this year, even pass catching rb’s. They’re giving up under 4 ypc as well.

2) wouldn’t mind starting some of my lineups with Hopkins/stills Corey Davis and Aj brown Then pairing it up with either Tannehill or Watson

3) the flow chart broke last week…yet Josh Hill is only 3200 on DK. If you’re not paying up. All the top options plus Henry seem really nice though.

4) I’m hearing wind in Buffalo, yet I still gotta play some John brown.

• squidkill

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve been slacking on the NFL thread this week, as NBA has started, and I’m coming off my worst/unluckiest week I think I’ve ever had in NFL.

Curious….why don’t you like Corey Davis? Seems like a smash spot for the price.

Some of my takes….
    1)I don’t mind Chris Carson, yet RB’s have not been smashing Atlanta this year, even pass catching rb’s. They’re giving up under 4 ypc as well.

2) wouldn’t mind starting some of my lineups with Hopkins/stills Corey Davis and Aj brown Then pairing it up with either Tannehill or Watson

3) the flow chart broke last week…yet Josh Hill is only 3200 on DK. If you’re not paying up. All the top options plus Henry seem really nice though.

4) I’m hearing wind in Buffalo, yet I still gotta play some John brown.

That quote was from last weeks thread.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

That quote was from last weeks thread.

Makes sense

• squidkill

@Njsum1 said...

Makes sense

I’ll have some Davis in game stacks this week

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

You don’t like him as a stand alone play for 4400? Or do you like AJ brown better. TB is the classic pass funnel and these guys are basically free.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Squid… Do you post h2hs on FD?

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Squid… Do you post h2hs on FD?

No, Don’t play much on FD

• squidkill

@Njsum1 said...

You don’t like him as a stand alone play for 4400? Or do you like AJ brown better. TB is the classic pass funnel and these guys are basically free.

I’ll have game stacked with one or both combo. I don’t do stand alone with chalky guys. My stand alones are usually under 10%. Not when tannyhill is the qb lol

• squidkill

Brown will be less chalky of 2. Then Humphries

• ifthethunder

I’ll have a Tannehill stack with Corey Davis and A.J. Brown. I don’t necessarily love it, but they are all so cheap and I want that base covered.

P.S. I’ll have to put Jonnu Smith in there, too. Leaves a billion dollars (almost) for the other four players.
    ~

• NoLimits0

Everyone talking like Tannehill is a Pro Bowler or something. He’s terrible and always has been.

Barely anyones mentioned the best WR of the week and that’s Kenny Golladay.

You guys have fun with 10 FPs from AJ Brown while Golladay gets 30.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler