1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• odanny

@NoLimits0 said...

Everyone talking like Tannehill is a Pro Bowler or something. He’s terrible and always has been.

Barely anyones mentioned the best WR of the week and that’s Kenny Golladay.

You guys have fun with 10 FPs from AJ Brown while Golladay gets 30.

He’s been mentioned and will likely be the chalkiest WR this week, along with Stills. I have plenty of both.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@NoLimits0 said...

Everyone talking like Tannehill is a Pro Bowler or something. He’s terrible and always has been.

The question is which “terrible” is worse tomorrow. Your terrible Tannehill or TB’s terrible pass funnel D

• NDNole

@Hoods From The Wood said...

The question is which “terrible” is worse tomorrow. Your terrible Tannehill or TB’s terrible pass funnel D

Exactly

• superjon

@NoLimits0 said...

Barely anyones mentioned the best WR of the week and that’s Kenny Golladay.

You guys have fun with 10 FPs from AJ Brown while Golladay gets 30.

Tannehill is certainly not elite by any means, but he’s far from terrible.

You have to remember who he used to play for before coming to Tennessee. The Dolphins are notorious for having an offensive system that can make any QB look bad.

Heck, they’re making Fitzmagic look like Burt Wonderstone.

• superjon

Golladay has been mentioned. He’s the Beast of the Week.

• NDNole

Whats Danny dimes ownership looking like?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@NDNole said...

Whats Danny dimes ownership looking like?

On Wednesday Levitan had him 2-4% on DK/FD

• Moneymakers90

Oak or Houston det or philly

• Dr_Gonzo

Those paying down on defense this week who do you like? I keep landing on Jacksonville. Considering Tennessee too, just unsure if it will be good Winston or bad Winston.

• NDNole

Someone talk me off jameis. I think I asked that already lol. Cant remember. I dont think he will be chalky.

• Moneymakers90

Carolina or 49ers

• 33BeRad

@realphipps said...

1. The defense… Their only vulnerability, to me, seems to be grinding up the gut.

They are actually more vulnerable on edge rushes rather than up the gut. If Philly played the analytics they would run more Sanders on the edge this week. But will they?

• 33BeRad

@NDNole said...

Someone talk me off jameis. I think I asked that already lol. Cant remember. I dont think he will be chalky.

well if it helps get you off him, I am on him. Trying to talk myself off of him myself but this game stack makes way too much sense to be underowned. Both defenses are pass funnel, low spread so it should be close. TB likes to go vertical and if they are successful it’ll push the pace. Everyone is playing the Tenn side and run it back with a Bucs WR.
    I want to also play a lot of Hou because that’s another game with 2 pass funnel defenses. It’ll just be more chalky

Edit: I really shouldn’t say everyone is playing the Tenn side because that doesn’t even look chalky.

• Savatag3

Last WR spot for work league, DK Metcalf or Corey Davis?

• Moneymakers90

Carolina or 49ers. Nyg or det Jet’s or Jax

• NDNole

@33BeRad said...

well if it helps get you off him, I am on him. Trying to talk myself off of him myself but this game stack makes way too much sense to be underowned. Both defenses are pass funnel, low spread so it should be close. TB likes to go vertical and if they are successful it’ll push the pace. Everyone is playing the Tenn side and run it back with a Bucs WR.
    I want to also play a lot of Hou because that’s another game with 2 pass funnel defenses. It’ll just be more chalky

Edit: I really shouldn’t say everyone is playing the Tenn side because that doesn’t even look chalky.

I am of the same train of thought. But I do think one of the Tenn will be cahlk just dont know which and hous/raiders will surely be chalk. Thing is, its probably good chalk all the way around. I may just take a shot via a different angle and not play obvious plays but still high potential. Maybe Jimmy G for instance. Not having a good feeling this week, But I didnt feel great about last week either and it turned out ok.

• NDNole

Of topic, these dr pepper fansville commercials are great. Loved em last year, love em this year lol.

• BIF

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Those paying down on defense this week who do you like? I keep landing on Jacksonville. Considering Tennessee too, just unsure if it will be good Winston or bad Winston.

Not really paying down but Indy and Buff seem to fit a lot of my lineups salary wise

I don’t hate Clev D for $2K where you need salary relief as NE on a short week and Clev D should be close to fully healthy and should be able to force one TO and get 2 sacks – not much of a ceiling unless they get lucky with forcing a couple fumbles but should hopefully get 3-5 points.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

I don’t mind Him as a GPP play if you are playing 3-4 other QBs across other lineups – he always comes with some risk but he has played well on the road a few times already this year

• Moneymakers90

Any predicted upsets

• NoLimits0

Yea Golladay was mentioned but way less than Houston and Titans. When he was listed as the beast of the week, like a few people here dismissed him (is it because the beast of the week always sucks?). Don’t see that as related though probably more of a superstitious thing

My question is do you play Corey Davis and AJ Brown if Mariota is starting? Probably not. I don’t understand how Tannehill changes anything.

• marker0357

@Moneymakers90 said...

Any predicted upsets

CAR over SF

• 33BeRad

@NoLimits0 said...

My question is do you play Corey Davis and AJ Brown if Mariota is starting? Probably not. I don’t understand how Tannehill changes anything.

Tannehill actually got their pass game going last week. In the grand scheme of things Mariota to Tannehil is a lateral move at best but after last week it looks like Tanny got them going and pushed the ball a little better than Mariota. So he definitely changes their outlook, plus they are playing a pass funnel defense.
    On a side note, TB def isn’t a bad play because Tannehill is just as turnover prone as Winston. Which one of either guy shows up is a different question

• 33BeRad

@Moneymakers90 said...

Any predicted upsets

Giants over the Lions. I think there could be some quit on the Lions def side after they traded Q. Diggs. He was a favorite in the locker room

• Gtzerphy

@33BeRad said...

They are actually more vulnerable on edge rushes rather than up the gut. If Philly played the analytics they would run more Sanders on the edge this week. But will they?

Agree 100%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).