1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea Golladay was mentioned but way less than Houston and Titans. When he was listed as the beast of the week, like a few people here dismissed him (is it because the beast of the week always sucks?). Don’t see that as related though probably more of a superstitious thing

The Beast of the Week has been bad or average every week this year. I don’t know if it’s a curse, or if Beermaker is just bad at picks.

I will say that I can usually name a few frontrunners to be named the BOW, and Golloday wasn’t even on the list. So maybe this is the week he finally gets one right.

I won’t fault anyone for playing him.

• blindsquirrel88

@BIF said...

Not really paying down but Indy and Buff seem to fit a lot of my lineups salary wise

I don’t hate Clev D for $2K where you need salary relief as NE on a short week and Clev D should be close to fully healthy and should be able to force one TO and get 2 sacks – not much of a ceiling unless they get lucky with forcing a couple fumbles but should hopefully get 3-5 points.

I’m glad to see that you like the Indy defense. Was wondering why I haven’t seen more about them after watching what Denver did vs the Chiefs, a much worse defense IMO. Also, after reading all the praise about Godwin and Evans, I think Jameis is worth a shot in a few lineups.

• Stixwiz

@superjon said...

The Beast of the Week has been bad or average every week this year. I don’t know if it’s a curse, or if Beermaker is just bad at picks.

I will say that I can usually name a few frontrunners to be named the BOW, and Golloday wasn’t even on the list. So maybe this is the week he finally gets one right.

I won’t fault anyone for playing him.

Not to mention, making him the Beast of the Week causes a spike in ownership, naturally. And as most sharks know, its oftentimes wise to consider fading obvious chalk if you think there is a chance for him to A) bust or B) not quite make the same value as a viable pivot. That being said, its not impossible for him to actually be the highest scoring player for the week in which case, you would absolutely need him to be in your lineup to win any GPP or cash game this week.

• blindsquirrel88

Is there a reason I should pick Corey Davis vs AJ Brown in cash. Bother seemed to get a nice amount of targets from Tannehill. Is ownership between the two different? Seems like a lot of love for Davis.

• Stixwiz

Also not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but…DREW BREEES anyone?

• Stixwiz

@blindsquirrel88 said...

Is there a reason I should pick Corey Davis vs AJ Brown in cash. Bother seemed to get a nice amount of targets from Tannehill. Is ownership between the two different? Seems like a lot of love for Davis.

In cash games you want to go with the field as opposed to hedging too much. Corey Davis is projected to the highest owned of the 2 for a similar price.

• NDNole

Brees is going to play sunday. Wonder how many people jump on that.

• queensfinest

matt ryan is out

• Dr_Gonzo

@queensfinest said...

matt ryan is out

Hard to trust Falcons now. I wish we had Kamara news, I have to fly tomorrow and have quite a bit of Murray.

• realphipps

@Gtzerphy said...

Agree 100%

Glad you guys mentioned this. Was totally looking at directional run DVOA like a drunk.

• TJRhodes

@queensfinest said...

matt ryan is out

Carson’s stock just go up even further?

• ifthethunder

@Moneymakers90 said...

Any predicted upsets

I’ll probably be upset around 1:30 PM on Sunday.

~

• Kingspark35

His salary is climbing too.

• NDNole

Im just gonna go out the box this week. WR seems way to chalky easy. They never smash for me when its like that. Last week felt to easy so I trashed the easy stuff and my best lineup was my best nfl lineup to date lol. Im gonna fly or crash again this week. Something just fits too nicely with the wr price on dk this week.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

Im just gonna go out the box this week. WR seems way to chalky easy. They never smash for me when its like that. Last week felt to easy so I trashed the easy stuff and my best lineup was my best nfl lineup to date lol. Im gonna fly or crash again this week. Somehting just fits too nicely with the wr price on dk this week.

Who is chalk to you. ?? If Corey Davis and Kenny Stills is “easy chalk”. Then you are tripping

• NDNole

What do are thoughts on Ted Ginn now that brees is back and its a home game? I know AP might be rusty but he is usually tremendously avoided and wr2 gets tons of targets when he plays.

• squidkill

@Kingspark35 said...

His salary is climbing too.

Same. Most thought Ryan was out all week. No surprise at all

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

Who is chalk to you. ?? If Corey Davis and Kenny Stills is “easy chalk”. Then you are tripping

Golladay, woods, evans, the mid range 6k guys. And I would consider corey davis and stills to be chalk this week too and easy. They are priced low for what they can do this week. At any rate its just too simple in the way im constructing lineups and that never works well for me. May not be chalk to you but these guys all scream easy plays.

• TJRhodes

@NDNole said...

Im just gonna go out the box this week. WR seems way to chalky easy. They never smash for me when its like that. Last week felt to easy so I trashed the easy stuff and my best lineup was my best nfl lineup to date lol. Im gonna fly or crash again this week. Somehting just fits too nicely with the wr price on dk this week.

Some of the players I’m leaning towards in GPPs just because of the reasons you stated are Bell, Eckler, Robinson, and Fitzgerald.

• NDNole

@TJRhodes said...

Some of the players I’m leaning towards in GPPs just because of the reasons you stated are Bell, Eckler, Robinson, and Fitzgerald.

Yup im strictly gpp.

• deeebo

is golladay chark and metcalf ok for cash on fd? or should i change this around? on FD

• deeebo

or is woods/stills/golloday a better option?

• odanny

@33BeRad said...

Giants over the Lions. I think there could be some quit on the Lions def side after they traded Q. Diggs. He was a favorite in the locker room

I’m thinking the same thing. It will be interesting to see if that D shows up.

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

is golladay chark and metcalf ok for cash on fd? or should i change this around? on FD

Are we not correlating a qb and wr anymore?

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

Golladay, woods, evans, the mid range 6k guys. And I would consider corey davis and stills to be chalk this week too and easy. They are priced low for what they can do this week. At any rate its just too simple in the way im constructing lineups and that never works well for me. May not be chalk to you but these guys all scream easy plays.

Robert Woods? Nah wave. No way

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).