1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ninogarzone

If Detroit gets out to an early start it isn’t difficult to see them trying to get new run game going. Not to mention Stafford could easily throw a td to hall, Hockenson or mckissic let alone golladay or Jones as he can spread the ball. I think I’ll fade the golladay chalk as hell be very heavily owned

• TopDawgs07

I just wanted to share Beermaker’s picks for Yahoo last week. All six players scored less than 7 total points. Hilarious.

• marker0357

I’m thinking some Lat Murray will work assuming that Kamara is out. With Brees back, the Saints will want to win this one with the run game and DEF, I think.

• NDNole

Welp my 3 lineups look like they are garbage within reason. Which means im not cashing at all or gonna do real well lolololololololol.

• Playtaw1n

I took a lot of heat for my browns take earlier in the week but sharp money certainly agrees with me. Line down to 10.5 in most places with the browns as low as +400 now.

• Playtaw1n

@marker0357 said...

I’m thinking some Lat Murray will work assuming that Kamara is out. With Brees back, the Saints will want to win this one with the run game and DEF, I think.

I think lat Murray works if kamara plays. I think it’s fair to look at this with the 20/20 hindsight we have from DJ/chase Edmonds last week.

Saints are a 10 point favorite here, if they’re leading comfortably at the half we should expect to see all lat Murray second half

• Playtaw1n

And golladay is still a top tier play regardless of some awful touts opinion. Even broken clocks are right 2x a day.

• superjon

@Playtaw1n said...

And golladay is still a top tier play regardless of some awful touts opinion. Even broken clocks are right 2x a day.

His Beast of the Week’s are always top tier plays.

They just never get there for whatever reason.

• ninogarzone

@superjon said...

His Beast of the Week’s area always top tier plays.

They just never get there for whatever reason.

Game script and Stafford spreading the ball this week!! Even a 24 point outing from golladay doesn’t guarantee he’s a gpp play at 6400!

• HoodsFromTheWood

@NDNole said...

Welp my 3 lineups look like they are garbage within reason. Which means im not cashing at all or gonna do real well lolololololololol.

Feeling the same way, a wee bit off

Sprinkle sprinkle Jaguar D
    Uncle Lenny runs in three.
    Above short corners Evans flies,
    Nuks a diamond soaring high.
    Sprinkle sprinkle Tannehill,
    I just burnt a fiddy dollar bill.

Good luck, meet you on The Isle Of Profit

• mike42

@marker0357 said...

I think Arz gives NO’s a serious fight. Letdown spot after last week’s beat down on America’s Game of the week and a bye coming up. I know it looks like a layup but I don’t think it is. I like Arz’s D,Chase and Fitz/Kirk. I know someone mentioned Ginn, I like him a bit too.

Everyone talks about Arz like they suck but they are closer average.

• odanny

@Playtaw1n said...

I took a lot of heat for my browns take earlier in the week but sharp money certainly agrees with me. Line down to 10.5 in most places with the browns as low as +400 now.

10.5? I’m seeing 12, but it was 13.5, so yea, Browns are seeing action.

• odanny

@mike42 said...

I think Arz gives NO’s a serious fight. Letdown spot after last week’s beat down on America’s Game of the week and a bye coming up. I know it looks like a layup but I don’t think it is. I like Arz’s D,Chase and Fitz/Kirk. I know someone mentioned Ginn, I like him a bit too.

Totally agree. Been feeling that way all week, and Brees coming back does not change that one bit.

• Supanice

@Playtaw1n said...

That could be weather related. 50 degrees, 100% chance of rain, 13 mph wind.

• superjon

@Supanice said...

It could also be people taking the Browns because they think the Browns D can do well, and not necessarily because they think the Browns are going to do well offensively.

• odanny

I don’t know what is going on in Philly, but first Pederson cuts Zach Brown for running his mouth, guarantees a victory, backtracks and gets blown out, now Josina Anderson reports someone inside the locker room told her that Wentz is having a hard time grasping the playbook, allegedly the source is Alshon Jeffery, and word is that the knock is on the undue complexity of Pederson’s offense, not against Wentz. It’s been reported that Pederson outed Jeffrey. So much drama, thinking an Allen/Brown stack a good choice.

• Supanice

This could be like the Fuller week where all the chalk smashes and we get an insane cash line. Carson, Stills, Thomas, Waller, Latavius all look like good chalk. Tomorrow depending on the 11:30 injury news you could be getting Mike Williams 15 targets at $4k.

I’m trying to find that sub 2.5% owned guy that gets 7x and my original thought was Ginn but PP won’t be going into the slot, and the Raiders WR situation is very muddy right now, Gazelle might play and we don’t know how limited he will be, and we don’t know if they will activate Zay Jones which leaves.. Keelan Doss? Maybe Amendola or Chris Conley as other potential blow up guys? I nailed Pascal last week but that was because the Texans said they had a special plan for TY and Pascal had already been seeing a bump in targets and air yards.

I am very heavily leaning on Gurley as my single entry RB, will be sub 10% vs a dumpster fire in London, just have to hope he gets the first 2 touchdowns. If\when Kamara gets ruled out that will suck a ton of ownership onto Murray from the mid priced guys.

• NoLimits0

@odanny said...

I don’t know what is going on in Philly, but first Pederson cuts Zach Brown for running his mouth, guarantees a victory, backtracks and gets blown out, now Josina Anderson reports someone inside the locker room told her that Wentz is having a hard time grasping the playbook, allegedly the source is Alshon Jeffery, and word is that the knock is on the undue complexity of Pederson’s offense, not against Wentz. It’s been reported that Pederson outed Jeffrey. So much drama, thinking an Allen/Brown stack a good choice.

Alshon is a loser.

He did the same thing by complaing about Wentz at the end of last season. You can google it. Some “anonymous receiver” complained about Wentz being overrated and a bunch of Eagles had to come out and defend Wentz. By process of elimination it was obviously Alshon since it wasn’t his buddy Ertz, Agholor who had better numbers with Wentz, or Tate who had been there for a few months only. And when people asked Alshon to stand up for Wentz on Twitter like the other Eagles, Alshon said nothing. Only a loser stays anonymous if he wants something to say about his teammate behind his back.

Oh did I mention this is the same guy who cost the Eagles their season last year because he has weak hands and all the Eagles supported him.

• NoLimits0

Beast of the week might have been busts in the past, but it’s independent to if Golladay will do well or not this week.

I can see and understand why people like Davis and Brown now, but there’s just no way I can pair them with Tannehill. Those 2 serve better as one offs not stacks.

• Playtaw1n

@odanny said...

10.5? I’m seeing 12, but it was 13.5, so yea, Browns are seeing action.

10-11 at every book in Vegas not named the golden nugget. Westgate which is the line to go by has 10.5

• Playtaw1n

@Supanice said...

Yeah noticed that after, definitely a factor but I think New England going from -800 moneyline to as low as -500 is more than weather

• Logan7777

@NoLimits0 said...

Alshon is a loser.

He did the same thing by complaing about Wentz at the end of last season. You can google it. Some “anonymous receiver” complained about Wentz being overrated and a bunch of Eagles had to come out and defend Wentz. By process of elimination it was obviously Alshon since it wasn’t his buddy Ertz, Agholor who had better numbers with Wentz, or Tate who had been there for a few months only. And when people asked Alshon to stand up for Wentz on Twitter like the other Eagles, Alshon said nothing. Only a loser stays anonymous if he wants something to say about his teammate behind his back.

Oh did I mention this is the same guy who cost the Eagles their season last year because he has weak hands and all the Eagles supported him.

Well, that’s pretty clear on where you stand with him. No more needed to convince me.

• White_Owl

I was about to be all over Allen/Brown but the weather’s looking questionable. Chance of rain and 20mph sustained winds. Concerning since he doesn’t need wind/rain to miss his receiver by 20 yards.

• White_Owl

@odanny said...

I was about to be all over Allen/Brown but the weather’s looking questionable. Chance of rain and 20mph sustained winds. Concerning since he doesn’t need wind/rain to miss his receiver by 20 yards.

• Dr_Gonzo

This is a support group right? Because I just made a couple Tannehill lineups that I don’t hate. 23 points last week at home and now again at home against a crummy pass D, screw it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).