1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• I got a lot of heat earlier in the week for browns talk, i can honestly say after much debate….

0 made my lineups tomorrow lol. Weather related of course😐

• Moneymakers90

Charger’s or bears Denver or Colt’s

• TJRhodes

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I got a lot of heat earlier in the week for browns talk, i can honestly say after much debate….

The only thing I care about from that game is White or Sony? Leaning White for GPPs hoping he gets his 8-9 rec and takes one to the house.

• Supanice

@TJRhodes said...

The only thing I care about from that game is White or Sony? Leaning White for GPPs hoping he gets his 8-9 rec and takes one to the house.

Sony got 3 TD vs the Jets and finished with 22 points. GPP you go White 100%

• superjon

@TJRhodes said...

No Sony for me. Decent amount of White. Heavier on Edelman. Thinking he might be the pivot off Golladay.

• realphipps

Gordon at 5.4—

I get it’s a sucker play, but any other suckers out there buying vs a suddenly vulnerable CHI rush d?

• keephustlincuz

@realphipps said...

Gordon at 5.4—

I get it’s a sucker play, but any other suckers out there buying vs a suddenly vulnerable CHI rush d?

I wish we had the Allen news.

• 33BeRad

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I got a lot of heat earlier in the week for browns talk, i can honestly say after much debate….

I have Chubb in one of 15 lineups. Bad weather and it will be their best chance to do anything. We shall see if it works or my 3 lineups with Pats def just continue to crush, HAHA!

• Supanice

@realphipps said...

Gordon at 5.4—

per silva The Chargers did play Austin Ekeler over Gordon in Week 7 crunch time, and Ekeler wound up out-snapping him 59% to 52% while leading the team in receiving (7/118/1) and ripping off consecutive gains of 19 and 15 on Los Angeles’ final drive to set up Gordon’s game-losing turnover. The Bears have allowed the NFL’s third-most receiving yards per game to backs (58.0)

If you guys are putting up a couple hundred or more a week in DFS I honestly feel like establishtherun is worth it, Makisupa is super sharp.

Someone on the Chargers is going to explode it really all just comes down to Allen at 11:30. Sites I’m looking at have Williams at 30% already, if Allen is out I would assume Williams is 90% owned in all high stakes cash/gpp. Take the Stills/Williams free squares and move on.

• 33BeRad

@Moneymakers90 said...

Charger’s or bears Denver or Colt’s

What? To win the game?

• keephustlincuz

@Supanice said...

Someone on the Chargers is going to explode it really all just comes down to Allen at 11:30. Sites I’m looking at have Williams at 30% already, if Allen is out I would assume Williams is 90% owned in all high stakes cash/gpp. Take the Stills/Williams free squares and move on.

If allen is out does that push Henry to the top of the pile at te.. iyo?

• ninogarzone

@Supanice said...

per silva The Chargers did play Austin Ekeler over Gordon in Week 7 crunch time, and Ekeler wound up out-snapping him 59% to 52% while leading the team in receiving (7/118/1) and ripping off consecutive gains of 19 and 15 on Los Angeles’ final drive to set up Gordon’s game-losing turnover. The Bears have allowed the NFL’s third-most receiving yards per game to backs (58.0)

If you guys are putting up a couple hundred or more a week in DFS I honestly feel like establishtherun is worth it, Makisupa is super sharp.

Williams hasn’t scored a td or broke 100 in one single game this year. Now hell be facing a stingy bears defense and ferocious pass rush at their house , potentially without the #1 receiver allowing bears to key on him. Not to mention chargers OLINE down 3 starting lineman and Mike Williams is a big play receiver who needs time for plays to develop. If that’s what people are saying is a free square that seems a little far fetched. Sure he could go off because any given Sunday, but I’d rather take dump offs to ekler or even quick passes to Henry before wasting a wr spot on a guy in that situation. Am I missing something?

I also feel as though tomorrow is the patented Hopkins 150 9 reception. 2 td blow up game and scraps are left to stills and coutee.

I agree with someone’s point regarding Ginn. He’s due for a big game, Brees returning, PP mostly shadowing Thomas, no cook or Smith, and Kamara questionable. Ginn is the perfect gpp play!

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@superjon said...

Golladay has been mentioned. He’s the Beast of the Week.

means jackrabbit gonna eat…

• Supanice

@keephustlincuz said...

If allen is out does that push Henry to the top of the pile at te.. iyo?

“ Henry leads all NFL tight ends in targets, yards (197), and routes run (71) since returning two games ago. Although Chicago has allowed the NFL’s second-fewest fantasy points to tight ends “

Tough call, I’m rolling with Waller but will have a small sprinkle of Henry for GPP.

• Georgesteele

How bad would playing Schaub be?

• @Supanice said...

“ Henry leads all NFL tight ends in targets, yards (197), and routes run (71) since returning two games ago. Although Chicago has allowed the NFL’s second-fewest fantasy points to tight ends “

Tough call, I’m rolling with Waller but will have a small sprinkle of Henry for GPP.

Im gonna keep riding with hooper. No sanu, schaub gonna throw it all day to him.

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

Hasn’t Gipson on Hou been very good against TE’s so far? I am kind of leery of Waller, only have a sprinkle of him because of volume. I do have a helping of Moreu(sp?), their other TE

• ninogarzone

@33BeRad said...

Hasn’t Gipson on Hou been very good against TE’s so far? I am kind of leery of Waller, only have a sprinkle of him because of volume. I do have a helping of Moreu(sp?), their other TE

If Jacob’s sits I want noo part of waller. He’s nearly 6k no thanks. U got cam brate Everett jonnu smith all less than half his price. Hooper is okay, but don’t forget the Seahawks te numbers are before Diggs got there and Diggs is a solid coverage guy. I think the GPP route is take a cheap tight end. Many with upside this week.

• Supanice

@ninogarzone said...

Williams hasn’t scored a td or broke 100 in one single game this year.

He is #9 in the NFL for WR air yards and didn’t play week 4. Allen is #1. If Allen is out that is a huge amount of targets up for grabs and for the last 3 weeks Williams targets have been 6 10 13. He is also #1 on the buy low air yards model.

The biggest thing is he is 4k on DK. If you think he has a 12 target floor at 4K it is really hard to fade. I am with you on Ekeler but I have lost enough money betting on NFL coaches doing the smart thing. Queue my PTSD flashback of Mayfield throwing a fade 5 yards out of bounds to OBJ on the 2 yard line.

With all the weather and injury news we are waiting on it is really hard to make max entry lineups right now.

I saw the news Brees is playing, still trying to digest if that is good or bad for DFS since Brees is more likely to spread it around, it might even put Hill in play, who I once played in cash (he got a 0).

• ninogarzone

@Supanice said...

He is #9 in the NFL for WR air yards and didn’t play week 4. Allen is #1. If Allen is out that is a huge amount of targets up for grabs and for the last 3 weeks Williams targets have been 6 10 13. He is also #1 on the buy low air yards model.

The biggest thing is he is 4k on DK. If you think he has a 12 target floor at 4K it is really hard to fade. I am with you on Ekeler but I have lost enough money betting on NFL coaches doing the smart thing. Queue my PTSD flashback of Mayfield throwing a fade 5 yards out of bounds to OBJ on the 2 yard line.

With all the weather and injury news we are waiting on it is really hard to make max entry lineups right now.

I saw the news Brees is playing, still trying to digest if that is good or bad for DFS since Brees is more likely to spread it around, it might even put Hill in play, who I once played in cash (he got a 0).

That’s fair but williams has seen his targets in the 12 to 13 range already this year, and finished with a very below mediocre Stat line with them. And air yards only matter when a qb actually has time to drop back and throw deep. Teh bears are going to maul Phillip rivers without 3 starting OLINEman. Screams trap play to me

• ninogarzone

Heres one for ya. Marlon mack🤔. Colts at home. Defense is quietly getting back to full strength, Broncos traded their number 2 wr and have struggled moving the ball anyways. I could see mack getting 20 plus touches this week with a very good OLINE. At 6k he could smash value in what I believe the Colts will win fairly handedly and have many short field opportunities. Love the Colts defense and mack pairing

• Supanice

@33BeRad said...

“ Teams targeting tight ends against the Texans are 17-of-26 passing (65.4%) for 205 yards (7.9 YPA) and a touchdown over the last three weeks, including “(player-popup #eric-ebron)Eric Ebron”:/players/eric-ebron-18088’s Week 7 season-best game (4/70/1). Leading all NFL tight ends in target share (26%) and catches per game (7.3) “

Houston is a pretty good pass funnel so I’m just hoping for 10+ targets in a game the Raiders should be trailing the whole way. We won’t know the status of Gazelle until 11:30 so if he is out that gives Waller a pretty solid floor at least.

I am not as confident as the past couple weeks at TE, you can really poke holes in all of them.

• ninogarzone

@Supanice said...

“ Teams targeting tight ends against the Texans are 17-of-26 passing (65.4%) for 205 yards (7.9 YPA) and a touchdown over the last three weeks, including “(player-popup #eric-ebron)Eric Ebron”:/players/eric-ebron-18088’s Week 7 season-best game (4/70/1). Leading all NFL tight ends in target share (26%) and catches per game (7.3) “

Houston is a pretty good pass funnel so I’m just hoping for 10+ targets in a game the Raiders should be trailing the whole way. We won’t know the status of Gazelle until 11:30 so if he is out that gives Waller a pretty solid floor at least.

I am not as confident as the past couple weeks at TE, you can really poke holes in all of them.

Would you agree engram is in a better spot? Especially with a backup safety stepping in for Diggs on Detroit. Same theory, giants playing from behind minus the fact waller will certainly be the Texans key receiver, while the lions still got to account for tate and saquon 🤔

• ninogarzone

What’s everyones take on Gurley. Seems like a smash spot I’m just nervous he doesn’t get enough work to pay off his salary. Certainly seems like the get right spot and he’s coming off a 18 carry game and Bengals atrocious at guarding pass catching back. He’s due for a 2 td game. No?

• Supanice

@ninogarzone said...

Heres one for ya. Marlon mack🤔. Colts at home. Defense is quietly getting back to full strength, Broncos traded their number 2 wr and have struggled moving the ball anyways. I could see mack getting 20 plus touches this week with a very good OLINE. At 6k he could smash value in what I believe the Colts will win fairly handedly and have many short field opportunities. Love the Colts defense and mack pairing

Agree 100% but Mike brought up the spread for that one, only -5, which seems insane to me.

Colts giving up 4.5 YPC maybe Vegas thinks both teams run the ball all game? Sutton at 5.3k could be the GPP target with Manny gone.

I’m starting to think tomorrow for cash you just make a team with all the guys who are underpriced due to mid week injury news or trades. Stills Williams Sutton then pay up for Carson/Lenny – Mack/Murray

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).