1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@Supanice said...

You are right dk, thanks

No worries! I hope I’m right, lol!

• monarch

@thedkexperience said...

It’s Ryan Tannehill, a career under achiever. Sure it’s possible he does well but why are you expecting it? There are so many safe paths to 20 points at QB. Take one of those man.

Tampa is great against the run and stinks against the pass but what’s really the upside of the TN pass game with Delanie Walker hurt? It just smells like Tannehill is gonna throw for 225 yards 1-1 and get a pedestrian 8 or 10 points. Sitting on the bench for 8 weeks didn’t turn him into a good QB. He’s still the guy who would perpetually go 6-10 and that’s not even remotely as good as what Mariota usually did.

To answer your questions….I’ve been targeting the TB funnel defense all season long. They are always an exciting stack because you can go get a low owned Mike Evans vs Malcolm Butler as a bring back. But yes…20-25 points out of Tannehill is what I am expecting and he has literally three targets to throw to and they are all priced under 4.4k.

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

To answer your questions….I’ve been targeting the TB funnel defense all season long. They are always an exciting stack because you can go get a low owned Mike Evans vs Malcolm Butler as a bring back. But yes…20-25 points out of Tannehill is what I am expecting and he has literally three targets to throw to and they are all priced under 4.4k.

I totally get it, and yeah, it’s not crazy at all. It does seem just a bit of unnecessary risk is all. Wilson and Watson should both smash easily but are expensive yet Brees is just 300 more than Tannehill on FD (I don’t know the DK price off hand). Brees priced like a back up QB is a gift from the pricing gods.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Going with Tannehill in the FD milly and will have multiple gpps with him paired mostly with C Davis.

• mike42

@thedkexperience said...

It’s Ryan Tannehill, a career under achiever. Sure it’s possible he does well but why are you expecting it? There are so many safe paths to 20 points at QB. Take one of those man.

Tampa is great against the run and stinks against the pass but what’s really the upside of the TN pass game with Delanie Walker hurt? It just smells like Tannehill is gonna throw for 225 yards 1-1 and get a pedestrian 8 or 10 points. Sitting on the bench for 8 weeks didn’t turn him into a good QB. He’s still the guy who would perpetually go 6-10 and that’s not even remotely as good as what Mariota usually did.

No QB puts up pedestrian numbers vs TB/ATL/OAK. He threw up 24 DK pts last week passing less than 30x and you can project more PAs this week because you can’t run on TB. He’s got talent at WR that specializes in YAC and the TE is a better athlete than Walker and has been working on the second team with Tanehill all season long. If TB pulls ahead early, you are definitely going to want shares and even if they don’t, you still might want shares considering he scored 23 DK playing with the lead last week. Also, Ten got back their all-pro LT from suspension a few weeks back and while he played poorly the first week back, he has been balling since. All-pro LT’s make O’s look better, Tannehill included.

Any game can dud, especially a TEn game, but 1/2 the time in this setup, Tannefhill smashes. I don’t like he is going to be 10% owned but it’s not a deterrent, just get creative with the rest of your LU.

• monarch

Tanny/Davis/Jonnu and you basically get whatever you want on DK after that but be sure to grab Mike Evans or Godwin although I prefer Mike Evans (ownership).

• depalma13

Keelan Doss or DeaSean Hamilton for $3300 DK cheap receiver?

• Supanice

@depalma13 said...

Keelan Doss or DeaSean Hamilton for $3300 DK cheap receiver?

Hamilton has a much higher floor, doss does not have a floor.

• SteeloCity

I hate that I’m being talked into playing Ryan freaking Tannehill but those are all good points lol. The lineups I made I absolutely hate but whatever

• casey2884

Seeing wildly different Chase Edmonds projections both updated today with news DJ is out. Truly feel like getting him right is the #1 key to this week’s slate. RG has him at 30%. UFCollective 13%. Where is the truth? Somewhere in between?

Like a previous poster said, SO many good RB this week that ownership may spread out.

• SteeloCity

Is Latavius Murray a lock now?

• SteeloCity

@casey2884 said...

Seeing wildly different Chase Edmonds projections both updated today with news DJ is out. Truly feel like getting him right is the #1 key to this week’s slate. RG has him at 30%. UFCollective 13%. Where is the truth? Somewhere in between?

Like a previous poster said, SO many good RB this week that ownership may spread out.

That NO D is not something I want to mess with. He’s a complete fade for me.

• casey2884

@SteeloCity said...

That NO D is not something I want to mess with. He’s a complete fade for me.

Leaning this way myself.

• lemay88

I was initially on Tannehill but after diving into his numbers, he is God awful. His ceiling is basically 22 FD points. He also has a 70%+ chance (a guess here) of bricking and killing the QB spot for your lineup. I decided to not touch Tannehill.

Also, do you remember the last time Tannehill was relevant? I can’t. With discounts at every position, do yourself and your money a favor.

• monarch

I’m wrong often and literally just started looking at this slate so please do not play Ryan Tannehill because I brought him up Sunday morning.

What I do know is the Bucs are the top pass funnel…Adoree Jackson (TEN best corner) is out which greatly helps the Bucs passing game and the pricing on everyone in this game is ideal. It looks like a lot of passing in this game from both sides.

• NDNole

Guys if you have the bandwidth try to get Montgomery into a lineup. The Bears are gonna get him the ball today.

• lemay88

People hating on Edmonds who probably would have played DJ. Edmonds is a much better RB in my opinion. Arizona always pounds the rock and throws short passes to Edmonds.

• S7ubs

@NDNole said...

Guys if you have the bandwidth try to get Montgomery into a lineup. The Bears are gonna get him the ball today.

I’ll pass but thanks for the advice

• mnstone14

is ramsey expected to shadow boyd this week? Think i have everything set but that.

• monarch

@lemay88 said...

People hating on Edmonds who probably would have played DJ. Edmonds is a much better RB in my opinion. Arizona always pounds the rock and throws short passes to Edmonds.

On the season the Saints have allowed THREE total TDs to the running back position and 35 receiving yards per game to the position with just 100 total yards.

Only NE, SF and TB have been better vs the running back FWIW

• NDNole

What is brees ownership looking like?

• NDNole

@S7ubs said...

I’ll pass but thanks for the advice

Dont blame you but I was thinking this week he would get some touches and it was also mentioned this morning, on nfl network kinda confirming my thoughts. I may switch some things up and get him in one.

• lemay88

@monarch said...

On the season the Saints have allowed THREE total TDs to the running back position and 35 receiving yards per game to the position with just 100 total yards.

Only NE, SF and TB have been better vs the running back FWIW

Have you watched Edmonds play? He is electric and poised. He seems to be on CMC level of running. Not as good as CMC but he can make it happen on his own

• deeze3329

@NDNole said...

What is brees ownership looking like?

According to Roto it is 4.6%

• NDNole

@deeze3329 said...

According to Roto it is 4.6%

Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.