1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

Did we ever figure out if Kerryon Johnson or Josh Jacobs is better?

• superstars92

@Supanice said...

Looks very easy to make a cash lineup with Tate, Crowder, Brown, Brown, Amendola. Keenan going to win someone a million this week at 6400. Murray and Johnson might be free squares depending on injury.

I have no idea from this post which Tate you are talking about, took me like 30 seconds to realize Brown is AJ and John Brown?, and Murray didn’t register with me (but must be Latavius not Kyler), and Johnson is the non-Kerryon Johnson from the Lions?

• squidkill

U think brees is back this week ? They have a bye week 9?

• Dakotasbest

I don’t like attacking the Bills defense especially when they are at home. They have played Jets,Giants,Bengals,Dolphins,Titans, and then the Patriots. Not many teams on that list scare me. The Eagles just got man handled last night and I think they come out with some redemption. I believe the Bills will be able to move the ball on offense also which should leave the Eagles throwing. I know the point total doesn’t look great but we could find a cheap low owned receiver from this game like Jeffrey. Thoughts?
    Edit: Strictly from a GPP view.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

It’s not 100% but sounds like they are considering it.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1837181 via @theScore

• BeerFinanceGuy

@squidkill said...

They were talking about this last night during the game saying it’s unlikely..

• NDNole

Saints are playing with house money since bridgewater kept the team afloat with all those wins. They can just sit brees one more week with zero worries.

• keephustlincuz

@NDNole said...

Saints are playing with house money since bridgewater kept the team afloat with all those wins. They can just sit brees one more week with zero worries.

That would be the smart move.

Do you like this game in general for fantasy?

• JSteele

Gareon Conley was traded to the Texans today. Funny enough, they play each other this week.

• BeerFinanceGuy

@mike42 said...

I don’t. That game felt like an outlier and Patricia is a defensive-minded coach. He should be able to contain Danny Pennies but if they don’t get Hand/Daniels back, Seqoun should have a big day.

Not sure if you saw Harrison’s groin injury, but if that turns into a thing i’ll be all over Saquon. When he came out of the game, Cook had much more room…

• squidkill

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

Not sure if you saw Harrison’s groin injury, but if that turns into a thing i’ll be all over Saquon. When he came out of the game, Cook had much more room…

Yeah. Snacks went down like someone kicked him in the junk. Big boys and groins might take a minute to heal

• lotusbomb

@NDNole said...

Public service announcement…..I am playing the Pats D this week as of right now. That means its probably an autofade and they give up 30 points for the 1st time this year. You have been warned.

that patriots defense and special teams are crazy opportunistic and mayfield has been gifting interceptions all year. coming off a bye week and desperate for a win I think they put the fate of the team on chubb’s back this week. Watched those last two browns games and baker is a travesty in the endzone. 10-14 point swings because of interceptions in the endzone area

gotta think the browns try to limit their passing game against a defense like this. talent wise I think chubb is underpriced and if they’re smart should be option A and B in the redzone.

still love em but there is at least a couple options below them that are viable

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Brees looking cheap this week.

Serious? Does DK show their prices it the Canadian exchange rate? That would be cool to get the discount.

• skizums0726

Hello all my fellow DFS degenerates. Hope everyone had a good week. Had a decent week myself, but really wished I would have been more all in on Rogers. I played him 20% but it wasn’t enough to hit with all my lineups. A lesson in not worrying too much about hedging your bets, if you feel strongly enough about a low owned play go for it. Being over the field on Fournette, Hilton, Carson, Golladay, and Andrews prevented a very big week. I had no Marvin Jones, really should have diversified the few Stafford lineups I did have. Oh well on to the next week.

• skizums0726

@squidkill said...

They fed Carson so much. Just had tough sledding vs Balt d improved d line and game script.

Oh man they sure did. Most importantly there was another week of still no one else sharing that backfield. Didnt watch the game but the stats didn’t show a single Penny carry or touch. I thought he was healthy for the game, was he a last minute inactive or healthy scratch?

• skizums0726

@Dakotasbest said...

I don’t like attacking the Bills defense especially when they are at home. They have played Jets,Giants,Bengals,Dolphins,Titans, and then the Patriots. Not many teams on that list scare me. The Eagles just got man handled last night and I think they come out with some redemption. I believe the Bills will be able to move the ball on offense also which should leave the Eagles throwing. I know the point total doesn’t look great but we could find a cheap low owned receiver from this game like Jeffrey. Thoughts?
    Edit: Strictly from a GPP view.

I like it and don’t think it’s a bad play, but Wentz and the Eagles don’t look the same this year. Like they just haven’t got in sync at all. I personally need an easier matchup for them to get right and me be heavy on them in DFS. I played a decent amount of Allen last week and he did fine, but for some reason my gut is telling me to be under the field even though it’s a great matchup. I think I’ll have more John Brown then Allen this week

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Serious? Does DK show their prices it the Canadian exchange rate? That would be cool to get the discount.

That would add a whole other dimension to DFS. It’s tough as it is.

• 33BeRad

@upgradetoquestionable said...

How can the Bears be a 5 point favorite against anyone? Dreadful!

There is absolutely no reason for this, which is why if you aren’t playing at least 1 gpp lineup with Trubisky you are doing it all wrong!

• Alvance83

@squidkill said...

You a Canuck squid? I’ve been waiting for cad pricing for years

• squidkill

@Alvance83 said...

You a Canuck squid? I’ve been waiting for cad pricing for years

Me no. I’m a little south. The clown with the Canadian logo is though.

• squidkill

Anyone hear from DEEBO? Last night might have put him over the edge.

• Randallus

CMC because its CMC.
    Carson because Seattle won’t bother throwing.
    Murray if Kamara is a no-go.
    Stills because no Fuller and MVS gashed them on deep plays.
    John Brown because Eagles.
    C. Davis because tampa bay and I told you Squid.
    Waller because possibly no T. Williams.
    D. Watson because ARod.
    Panthers D because I’m punting the defense. I also like the Bills here.

• keephustlincuz

@Randallus said...

CMC because its CMC.
    Carson because Seattle won’t bother throwing.
    Murray if Kamara is a no-go.
    Stills because no Fuller and MVS gashed them on deep plays.
    John Brown because Eagles.
    C. Davis because tampa bay and I told you Squid.
    Waller because possibly no T. Williams.
    D. Watson because ARod.
    Panthers D because I’m punting the defense. I also like the Bills here.

gotcha.

• Randallus

I’m expecting that Bucs Titans game to be a shootout. Not because I like Tannehill (I don’t). Bucs will tear apart the Titans to start the game and I think the Titans try to climb back. The Bucs don’t have the defense to stop even the Dolphins.

• squidkill

I made 20 lineups for the 4pm only slate. Corey Davis made 1 of them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).