1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• queensfinest

thoughts on latavius murray and marvis jones

• casey2884

@monarch said...

On the season the Saints have allowed THREE total TDs to the running back position and 35 receiving yards per game to the position with just 100 total yards.

Only NE, SF and TB have been better vs the running back FWIW

Yeah, 13 point road underdog also. I just see this as a Saints get an early lead and run the clock w Murray kind of game. Of course Edmonds is active in the passing game but just not a 30% cash game lock type of play with so many other great options in his price neighborhood.

• monarch

@lemay88 said...

Have you watched Edmonds play? He is electric and poised. He seems to be on CMC level of running. Not as good as CMC but he can make it happen on his own

Yes. He has talent and is in a friendly role for a running back. I have more interest in the Saints defense this week considering they are a 13 point home favorite vs a rookie QB and an overpriced popular running back

• realphipps

Im running some Chubb. Feels like he has to get 25 touches in this weather/script setup.

I know it’s NE but Chubb + 25 touches can hit on anyone, imo.

• BIF

@monarch said...

BIF- Bucs are the ultimate pass funnel. First thing that stuck out to me was Tannehill/Davis/Brown. What do you think?

Hard to say – on paper if you at Bucs D, yah you think any QB-WR combo is ok but then also you are betting on a poor offensive team to explode..

Bucs pass rush has been good all year and we get JPP back this week for his first game of the year after an offseason neck injury from a car accident so that line matchup will probably dictate how Tanny and his WRs do – if they protect well, he could smash but if he is under pressure, it’s still Tannehill.

I have a couple lineups with Bucs D as well to be contrarian

• lemay88

@casey2884 said...

Yeah, 13 point road underdog also. I just see this as a Saints get an early lead and run the clock w Murray kind of game. Of course Edmonds is active in the passing game but just not a 30% cash game lock type of play with so many other great options in his price neighborhood.

I dont play cash games but you do make a good point. I will die on the Edmonds hill today, I only do one lineup

• lemay88

Engram/Michel or Waller/Edmonds is basicslly my dilemma

• P0key

@lemay88 said...

I play on FD too, I got Fournette/Murray/Edmonds and it just opened up everything.

Seems too easy..one will def underperform

• Supanice

Super hard to fade Murray even in gpp, absolute smash spot and his break away speed is perfect for shattering the slate.

Can only hope Brees gets fancy and spreads it around to Ginn/Hill.

Also stupid of Brees to even be playing. They have the ability to beat the Pats and he is risking a Superbowl to play the Cardinals.

• monarch

Just finished watching On the Contrary. They basically skipped the Titans-Bucs game as if they didn’t want to talk about it. I’ve seen them do this before and it makes me think they don’t want to hype it.

• lemay88

@monarch said...

Just finished watching On the Contrary. They basically skipped the Titans-Bucs game as if they didn’t want to talk about it. I’ve seen them do this before and it makes me think they don’t want to hype it.

Everybody has this game being a shoot out and I’m thinking both these QBs are bad. Gonna be a bust of a game, that’s my hunch

• deeebo

would you guys play Murray over Connor or Aaron Jones on FD? i can get hopkins if i do this?? is it worth it? pls help!!

• deeebo

Connor is playing Miami and A Jones is against KC. both are on my slate and i have SB/Connor/Jones as my 3 rbs

• monarch

@lemay88 said...

Everybody has this game being a blowout and I’m thinking both these QBs are bad. Gonna be a bust of a game, that’s my hunch

Who has it a blowout? Can you name a source?

This game has the tightest spread on the entire slate

• lemay88

@monarch said...

ho has it a blowout? Can you name a source?

Sorry, typo. I meant shoot out

• mr_papageorgio

Is Zay Jones active this week? If so I could see him worth a shot at min price.

• Rift

@lemay88 said...

Have you watched Edmonds play? He is electric and poised. He seems to be on CMC level of running. Not as good as CMC but he can make it happen on his own

Yes, I have watched him make no impact for twenty two games, and suddenly because he had a statistically significant game against a terrible defense he is now according to you ‘electric and on CMC level of running’.

If you want to invest your money into Chase Edmonds lineups I wish you the best of luck, but this overzealousness for a guy with one good game feels like a troll trying to cost lurkers playing one lineup; which I don’t like.

• lemay88

@Rift said...

If you want to invest your money into Chase Edmonds lineups I wish you the best of luck, but this overzealousness for a guy with one good game feels like a troll trying to cost lurkers playing one lineup; which I don’t like

I guess people can’t have opinions anymore. I admit that I am a bit of a newbie but you might as well get mad at all the Lazar touts last week.

Just because you dont agree doesnt mske you better.

• lukemiller42

I saw Trubisky put up six touchdowns vs the bucs, then I saw Daniel Jones put up an all time great game vs them. Any qb vs them has 6 td upside as far as I’m concerned.

• Supanice

@mr_papageorgio said...

Is Zay Jones active this week? If so I could see him worth a shot at min price.

I doubt it. Gruden said all active wr need to be able to play each wr position. Also gazelle is going to play and they have only been activating 4 wr.

• mlrfo4

Who are cash locks at RB on DK? Murray should be one. Usually lock in 3 with flex. CMC with the match up may not be so high owned and not using him opens up a lot

• Falconsfly

Is the Buffalo weather that concerning to change Brown to Stills?

• monarch

@mlrfo4 said...

Who are cash locks at RB on DK? Murray should be one. Usually lock in 3 with flex. CMC with the match up may not be so high owned and not using him opens up a lot

Murray, Fournette…..Carson?

• Rift

@queensfinest said...

thoughts on latavius murray and marvis jones

Murray is a fine play, he will be highly owned, but he is definitely a safe play if you are looking to min cash in a GPP.

Jones is not the top receiver on Detroits depth chart so that big game was a bit of a fluke, but Detroit has a nice matchup this week so it’s definitely conceivable one of MJ, KG, or DA could have a big game.

• mlrfo4

@Rift said...

Yes, I have watched him make no impact for twenty two games, and suddenly because he had a statistically significant game against a terrible defense he is now according to you ‘electric and on CMC level of running’.

If you want to invest your money into Chase Edmonds lineups I wish you the best of luck, but this overzealousness for a guy with one good game feels like a troll trying to cost lurkers playing one lineup; which I don’t like.

One great game yes, a couple good games with limited opportunity. He is electric with the ball in his hand, involved in passing game and no DJ. Very playable this week and calling someone a troll for making an opinion is something I don’t like.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.