1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• karatesbadboy

There’s nothing wrong with Edmonds as a play but he’s already priced assuming a full workload. If he’s going to be more than 2x the ownership of Chubb and Bell combined in the same range that’s the world’s easiest fade.

• RatedDAL

@Falconsfly said...

Is the Buffalo weather that concerning to change Brown to Stills?

37 MPH wind gusts, I’m thinking yes. Consistent winds in the 20’s too.

• SteeloCity

No one is on the Bills D. Give me all of it.

• lemay88

@SteeloCity said...

• RatedDAL

@SteeloCity said...

See, I feel like that with the Bears. Feels like a Rivers 3 INT day to me.

• SteeloCity

@lemay88 said...

I’ll flip you a quarter when I win brother, don’t worry

• NDNole

On the fence with brees. Looks like saints are implied to get 30. Thats the magic number for wr and qb smash. But AP is back and brees could be rusty. Decisions decisions.

• SteeloCity

@RatedDAL said...

Yeah I’m with you completely. My thought process with the Bills at least is that it’s 30+ MPH winds, they aren’t gonna throw much and when they do throw there’s a high likelihood of it being picked. Then the Bills front is very very good so I don’t see them going anywhere on the ground.

• lemay88

@SteeloCity said...

I’ll flip you a quarter when I win brother, don’t worry

I actually love the Bills D, they will be low owned. I have Pats D already so hard to get away from that.

• lemay88

Sorry for double post, got forum error

• SteeloCity

@lemay88 said...

I actually love the Bills D, they will be low owned. I have Pats D already so hard to get away from that.

Ohhhh that’s a tough one. I’m stuck because with my build I can’t afford the Pats, but if I could it’s the Pats over the Bills every day. Good luck man.

• Bnett2210

In cash Fournette/Murray/Carson/Dede or Corey Davis or Murray/Edmunds/”(player-popup #ty-johnson)Ty Johnson”:/players/ty-johnson-982111/Micheal Thomas??? I’m stuck on that, I know the Edmunds hype but I just don’t like the matchup and I know his Ownership going to be high, but I’m thinking fade and going to Carson or Bell.

• Supanice

Levitan has Brees #2 at 9-12%

• keephustlincuz

@NDNole said...

On the fence with brees. Looks like saints are implied to get 30. Thats the magic number for wr and qb smash. But AP is back and brees could be rusty. Decisions decisions.

I have been watching that line all week. It stuck out to me on Monday. The spread keeps going up. NO -12.5 in some places.

I can’t figure out why brees would come back right before the bye week. It’s doesn’t make any sense. Bridgewater was doing fine.

• thedkexperience

This Buffalo weather talking is making me want to take the Eagles D in a random GPP.

If I’ve learned nothing else about the Eagles D over the last 10 years is that they will score 25+ points in the most random low owned spots imaginable.

Please don’t follow this advice for more than $2. I’m not even following it that much yet.

• BIF

@mr_papageorgio said...

Is Zay Jones active this week? If so I could see him worth a shot at min price.

I’d take Chris Conley and Demaryius Thomas at 3300 before Zay

• parrothead112

@monarch said...

Murray, Fournette…..Carson?

Bell?

• superjon

@SteeloCity said...

Just play the Jags.

What the Patriots did to the Jets on Monday isn’t an anomaly. Teams have been routinely getting double digit fantasy points against the Jets this year.

Lenny / DJ / Jags D for all the $$$

• BIF

@lemay88 said...

I guess people can’t have opinions anymore. I admit that I am a bit of a newbie but you might as well get mad at all the Lazar touts last week.

Just because you dont agree doesnt mske you better.

I agree with you – I think Edmonds can be real good; the CMC comparison is off as he looks exactly like DJ did when back when he was healthy. That’s my comparison.

However, his matchup is bad this week – he should get plenty of touches/targets but he is playing against a very good D and a team who will want to control time of possession as Zona’s any chance is a shootout. Also with Brees’ finger still not 100% (didn’t practice fully all week), they will run and eat clock more than normal. Zona is a road team playing in a tough environment as a double digit dog, not an ideal spot for their RB.

• NDNole

Its official im playing Montgomery. I may be alone but thats ok. Bears cant be THAT stupid and not run the ball again.

• BIF

@SteeloCity said...

I was heavy on Bills D earlier in week but have since downgraded it (will still have some) but the wind hurts the Bills D more – you want to play defenses with opportunities for turnovers and scores – the wind means Buffalo won’t throw as much to get a lead and force Philly to pass in a comeback – also Philly will throw less and shorter because of the wind so all the upside has basically left on Bills – to get more than 10 points now, they’ll probably have to hold Eagles without a TD. Possible yes but the forecasted wind has worked against the likelihood of Bills getting a bunch of sacks and turnovers and slightly helped their points allowed.

• lemay88

Worried about John Brown now because of the weather. I got Watson/Hopkins already, is it bad to change Brown to Stills? GPP single lineup player here

• BIF

@RatedDAL said...

Look across the field

Chargers D is juicy, cheap and nobody is talking about them and I’d rather bet against Trubisky than Rivers if I can save $1000+

• zpa1989

@BIF said...

Chargers D is juicy, cheap and nobody is talking about them and I’d rather bet against Trubisky than Rivers if I can save $1000+

how about stacking the chargers defense with one of their running backs? if so which one? ekeler saw more snaps last week but had fewer touches. the touch split might depend on game script.

• dmac37

I get the caution with Tannehill and his history but his value very well has been squashed by Gase. In our only look at Tannehill this year he has looked good and this week he faces a pass funnel. I think in cash, the game script alone should give him enough of a floor to return value at his cost.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.