1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RatedDAL

@BIF said...

Look across the field

Chargers D is juicy, cheap and nobody is talking about them and I’d rather bet against Trubisky than Rivers if I can save $1000+

Good points and I did look that way but right or wrong I almost always try to use D’s playing at home.

• casey2884

Watson/ Edmonds or Stafford/Gurley in cash?
    Ownership projections say Watson and Edmonds by a mile but how is Stafford/Gurley looking better and better to me? Keep coming back to this decision all morning.

• BIF

@SteeloCity said...

Yeah I’m with you completely. My thought process with the Bills at least is that it’s 30+ MPH winds, they aren’t gonna throw much and when they do throw there’s a high likelihood of it being picked. Then the Bills front is very very good so I don’t see them going anywhere on the ground.

Bills D gives up an extra 2.4 fantasy points to opponents RBs than those opponents have scored in their other games – Bills run D is not elite. WRs and TEs score 5 points less Vs Bills than other teams so Bills strength is their secondary.

• dimestorez

@thedkexperience said...

This Buffalo weather talking is making me want to take the Eagles D in a random GPP.

If I’ve learned nothing else about the Eagles D over the last 10 years is that they will score 25+ points in the most random low owned spots imaginable.

Please don’t follow this advice for more than $2. I’m not even following it that much yet.

I actually have the Eagles D in a ton of lineups. I know their secondary is abysmal, but I think they get to Allen a lot this game. He’s already turnover prone as it is.

• casey2884

@BIF said...

Look across the field

Chargers D is juicy, cheap and nobody is talking about them and I’d rather bet against Trubisky than Rivers if I can save $1000+

Is Melvin Ingram gonna play? Love this play if so.

• queensfinest

thoughts on marvin jones and golladay

• superjon

My top 3 plays by position

QB – Brady, Winston, Jones

RB – Fournette, Barkley, Gurley

WR – Lockett, Godwin, Brown

TE – Engram, Kittle, Watson

D – Jags, Colts, Titans

Using a different optimizer today over the RG one. This one has a few bells and whistles that are pretty cool.

• lemay88

Waller/Edmonds or Engram/Michel?

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

I was heavy on Bills D earlier in week but have since downgraded it (will still have some) but the wind hurts the Bills D more – you want to play defenses with opportunities for turnovers and scores – the wind means Buffalo won’t throw as much to get a lead and force Philly to pass in a comeback – also Philly will throw less and shorter because of the wind so all the upside has basically left on Bills – to get more than 10 points now, they’ll probably have to hold Eagles without a TD. Possible yes but the forecasted wind has worked against the likelihood of Bills getting a bunch of sacks and turnovers and slightly helped their points allowed.

I think the Eagles are winning this game outright the more I look at it. You beat the Eagles through the air and deep. If John Brown is schemed out due to wind then how are the Bills gonna do that? The eagles – as long as Fletcher Cox is still standing anyway – generally stop the run well.

On the other side you have Wentz who is pretty careful with the ball and grew up in the upper Midwest where it’s windy all the time.

Looks like I found my money line bet.

• dimestorez

Is Leveon Bell being tremendously overlooked this week, or am I missing something here? He’s projected to be 5-10% owned. He seems like a fantastic pivot to Carson/Fournette and their 20%+ ownership.

The Jags front seven is dealing with a ton of injuries and this just seems like a game where they focus on getting Darnold back on track. Easier passes with potentially a plethora of checkdowns to Bell and running game that should definitely get going early.

Bell has looked amazing this year, under the circumstances. He’s explosive and shifty. He’s had some major setbacks due to the tougher schedule early on and Darnold being injured. The Pats D is playing out of this world right now, and I don’t think the Jags even come close to them.

Until the news of Kamara being out, I literally started every one of my lineups with Bell this week. The price is amazing, the usage will be there and an injury riddled front 7 for the Jags gives him the best opportunity this year (so far) to go off.

• futoo

waller or henry if allen is out on fd? gpp

• bjacksonibew

Will Noah Fant get more targets with sanders gone?

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

how about stacking the chargers defense with one of their running backs? if so which one? ekeler saw more snaps last week but had fewer touches. the touch split might depend on game script.

I think there are better RB spots in other games but Ekeler is only one I’d play here

• byo34

Jags against the i see dead people QB or Seahawks against Schuab???

Currently using the Jags D.

• NDNole

Tyrell WIlliams playing today.

• BIF

@queensfinest said...

thoughts on marvin jones and golladay

One of them is gonna smash – lean to Golladay as MJJ was last week’s story

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

I think the Eagles are winning this game outright the more I look at it. You beat the Eagles through the air and deep. If John Brown is schemed out due to wind then how are the Bills gonna do that? The eagles – as long as Fletcher Cox is still standing anyway – generally stop the run well.

On the other side you have Wentz who is pretty careful with the ball and grew up in the upper Midwest where it’s windy all the time.

Looks like I found my money line bet.

To me, this game should be low scoring and a turnover or two decides the winner – both D’s are in play on a game where the RBs and running QB’s for both teams will carry it 35-40 times each

• BIF

@dimestorez said...

Is Leveon Bell being tremendously overlooked this week, or am I missing something here? He’s projected to be 5-10% owned. He seems like a fantastic pivot to Carson/Fournette and their 20%+ ownership.

The Jags front seven is dealing with a ton of injuries and this just seems like a game where they focus on getting Darnold back on track. Easier passes with potentially a plethora of checkdowns to Bell and running game that should definitely get going early.

Bell has looked amazing this year, under the circumstances. He’s explosive and shifty. He’s had some major setbacks due to the tougher schedule early on and Darnold being injured. The Pats D is playing out of this world right now, and I don’t think the Jags even come close to them.

Until the news of Kamara being out, I literally started every one of my lineups with Bell this week. The price is amazing, the usage will be there and an injury riddled front 7 for the Jags gives him the best opportunity this year (so far) to go off.

Agreed, a few RBs are in low owned great spots

Lev Bell
    Mack
    D Freeman
    Coleman

• lfn1992

People are overthinking playing Bills D?

• BIF

@bjacksonibew said...

Will Noah Fant get more targets with sanders gone?

Yes but they are being thrown by Flacco and Fant can’t catch if the last few weeks are any indication

• BIF

@byo34 said...

Jags against the i see dead people QB or Seahawks against Schuab???

Currently using the Jags D.

I have 2 or 3 Milly lineups with Schaub – the Seattle D on the road in a dome against Julio/Ridley/Freeman/Hooper is not a great spot to me.

• yisman

https://twitter.com/YahooFantasy/status/1188476866581032960

• Jpitten

Rain is practically done in buffalo. I dont know where everyone is seeing such terrible weather for the game

• S7ubs

I’m sure I will regret this but I’m all in on Saquan and Mike Thomas. Can’t get away from these two guys. I have fomo with Nuk. I feel like she’s just due to explode one of these games.

• lemay88

I need your help..

I got Watson/Hopkins locked in right now. Do I play Mike William’s or double handcuff with Stills? GPP single lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.