1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

Kind of want to play Chubb against NE

• Renodog

@mnstone14 said...

is one of brate/smith the cash te play or do you still pay up for waller?

That is my current debate, but you know, to me, it’s more likely that brate/smith come within 10 points of Waller than Waller has 2 touchdowns again this week. Certainly a nice salary saving there, I mean would you pay 5900 for a defense because the point difference is about what happens with defenses that pop and those that don’t

• synth

does anyone know if sanu will get points today on dk?

• callmetouch

@synth said...

Link

Quote Reply

Yeah he should get at least a point

• mnstone14

@callmetouch said...

i dont hate it at all, chubb gets almost as many touches as fournette and carson and its easy to argue he has a better matchup.

• synth

I meant if the points would count due to the trade haha

thanks!

• ifthethunder

@lemay88 said...

People hating on Edmonds who probably would have played DJ. Edmonds is a much better RB in my opinion. Arizona always pounds the rock and throws short passes to Edmonds.

He’s better than Latavius Murray, too. But Murray is cheaper, at home, and on the better team.
    ~

• joephoto

@callmetouch said...

Belichick drafted Sony Michel before his Georgia teammate Chubb.
    One of the very few things he gets criticized for.

I don’t think Chubb will be allowed to have a good game in Foxborough.
    And why would Cleveland be running the ball with Landry + OBJ and playing catchup ?

• thedkexperience

@mnstone14 said...

i dont hate it at all, chubb gets almost as many touches as fournette and carson and its easy to argue he has a better matchup.

Chubb is a stud but I really want to hear the argument as to how he has a better matchup. Please do tell.

• NDNole

Im all locked in. Gonna be a long sunday or a great one, just how I like it.

• S7ubs

I’m willing to completely fade chase. I don’t like the match up and Matthew Berry just gave him the good ole Kiss of Death on Twitter.

I think I’m overweight on Stills. If he throws up a dud I’m dead in the water. Didn’t like lineup construction earlier in the week but now I love it. Never a good sign for me.

• casey2884

Larry Fitzgerald at 1/5 the ownership of Kenny Stills. Might be time to jump back on Fitz after weeks of disappointing. Kirk back to occupy Lattimore and negative gamescript – could get double digit targets.

• lotusbomb

Daeshan Hamilton anybody? Lots of talk of fant and Sutton but he’s bottom of the barrel and should get a crack at being the number two on that team

• KGBKEN

@superjon said...

My top 3 plays by position

QB – Brady, Winston, Jones

RB – Fournette, Barkley, Gurley

WR – Lockett, Godwin, Brown

TE – Engram, Kittle, Watson

D – Jags, Colts, Titans

I usually pay up for RB,. Tough to fade the value this week. Paying down at RB opened up top WR. My top 3 by ownership at each position on FD. I like to be contrarian.

QB Watson, Wilson, Stafford

RB Bell, Murray, Montgomery

WR Thomas, Nuke, Lockett

TE Henry, Waller, Engram

D Pats, Jags, Rams

• bjacksonibew

Larry Fitzgerald 4th round CB covering him as well…PJ Williams suspended and his backup patrick Robinson-out

• JustDFSin

@ifthethunder said...

He’s better than Latavius Murray, too. But Murray is cheaper, at home, and on the better team.
    ~

What’s weird on DK Edmonds is more expensive than Murray on the main slate but on the showdown slate Murray is more expensive

• callmetouch

Ekler at 5900 is soooo tempting

• Dfspacman

Garappolo might throw more with Sanders and a healthy Deebo..

• Supanice

Can’t believe this entire slate comes down to how many snaps Allen steals from Williams.

Haven’t slept in 30 hours, just put a little lot extra knobb creek in the glass, if I blow my account by refusing to come off Williams then so be it.

Good luck everyone.

• tristanwolf

@mnstone14 said...

against new england? in the rain?

• Renodog

For the first time in my DFS football days I am stacking in cash lol, houston passing attack, unleash yourself!

• odanny

@thedkexperience said...

As someone who usually ignores narratives I definitely believe Tate is the type of guy who actually believes in revenge.

I miss Steve Smith. He was the best revenge game WR I’ve ever seen.

Tate threw shade on Wilson when he said Stafford was the best QB he ever played with. I too think Tate had this one circled on his calendar.

• callmetouch

@tristanwolf said...

against new england? in the rain?

I mean if Gore got 107 yards on 17 carries i think Chubb could do about the same if not better. SE sign me up!

• mnstone14

@thedkexperience said...

Chubb is a stud but I really want to hear the argument as to how he has a better matchup. Please do tell.

jets have a better run d and they give it up through the air, same thing with atl. Thats by run dvoa and ypc allowed. Its a sloppy weather game in NE which theoretically may make it harder for NE to pull away, and should encourage running the ball. NEs pass d is also lights out. The path of least resistance will be on the ground for the pats and through the air for seattle and jacksonville. Thoughts/you still disagree?

• ninogarzone

I don’t know what to make of ty Johnson Stafford loves to sling the rock, but look at what chase just did to this giants defense. Could see lions try to establish the run early, plus he will get all goal line work. Could smash at 4900

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.