1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Messiah717

Will Fueller ever going to stay healthy? Third year in a row he’s going to miss several weeks. The whole world will be on Hopkins this week.

• Randallus

@Messiah717 said...

Will Fueller ever going to stay healthy? Third year in a row he’s going to miss several weeks. The whole world will be on Hopkins this week.

There are some players like Hunter Henry and Jordan Reed who make you question whether they should retire before things spiral. It’s too late for Reed, I think.

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

Top 3 Most Likely Candidates for the Beast of the Week (that can probably be faded)

1. Barkley v Lions

2. Gurley v Bengals

3. Watson v Raiders

Don’t forget Carson, he’s definitely going to be a popular play that can underwhelm.

• skizums0726

Something I want to take note of, Jacobs ownership was pretty far off of what the paid service said it was, Panda (or superstar, can’t remember who) nailed his POWN spot on. I havent really noticed it be that off but Im sure at times can be. I think there was another person keeping track of the players mentioned in this thread throughout the week. I wonder if this forum can be indicative of the popular plays of the week, or at least some of them.

• Supanice

@superstars92 said...

I have no idea from this post which Tate you are talking about, took me like 30 seconds to realize Brown is AJ and John Brown?, and Murray didn’t register with me (but must be Latavius not Kyler), and Johnson is the non-Kerryon Johnson from the Lions?

Yes, play slot wr vs Detroit.

Will need to see how injuries shake out for the Lions/Saints/Vikings.

• NDNole

@keephustlincuz said...

That would be the smart move.

Do you like this game in general for fantasy?

In real life maybe. Fantasy im sure there will be some points to be had. Just not sure from where. PP is back so cards D may be a little less garbage as a whole.

• 808state

@33BeRad said...

Don’t forget Carson, he’s definitely going to be a popular play that can underwhelm.

I think Wilson will be the beast this week. Playing QBs against the Falcons is really the only solid narrative I can see this week

• NDNole

@808state said...

I think Wilson will be the beast this week. Playing QBs against the Falcons is really the only solid narrative I can see this week

Pass catching volume rb’s have killed it vs atl this year and years past. Its there yearly weak spot.

• 33BeRad

@NDNole said...

In real life maybe. Fantasy im sure there will be some points to be had. Just not sure from where. PP is back so cards D may be a little less garbage as a whole.

Did PP shadow or stay on a side yesterday?

• mike42

@Randallus said...

CMC because its CMC.
    Carson because Seattle won’t bother throwing.
    Murray if Kamara is a no-go.
    Stills because no Fuller and MVS gashed them on deep plays.
    John Brown because Eagles.
    C. Davis because tampa bay and I told you Squid.
    Waller because possibly no T. Williams.
    D. Watson because ARod.
    Panthers D because I’m punting the defense. I also like the Bills here.

I don’t get why everyone keeps bringing up Carson. RB’s have not been tearing it up against ATL. Garret has been a stud in the middle of that D. Plus, Penny might get 25 plus % of the touches this week if this game is not competitive. You don’t want to play the Carson types on the fast track either, that’s Penny’s preferred surface.

If Ryan plays, this will be the Julio blow up week.

• Bnett2210

Josh Allen, John Brown, Saquon, Stills (should be chalky), Golladay, I like Carson as well but Mike has some good points and reasons to not go all in on him.

Thoughts on DJ more at 4900? I know matchup not great, but targets and talent is there and u have to Know that SF is going to put extra emphasis on shutting CMC down, also the Panthers D seems like it will be the chalky punt option.

• Bnett2210

If Kerryon doesn’t play like most are assuming, would there be enough value with Ty Johnson or Mckissic, or just a fade?

• queensfinest

patricia said keryonn is gonna miss time. ty johnson you are next. they really raised his price but he will be high owned most likely

• Falconsfan101

@queensfinest said...

patricia said keryonn is gonna miss time. ty johnson you are next. they really raised his price but he will be high owned most likely

Stafford is just going to pass more.

• Bnett2210

@Falconsfan101 said...

Stafford is just going to pass more.

I was already liking Golladay, and with KJ out I think I like him more and I know MJJ just went off, but I wasn’t on him as much this week. That could change now if Stafford is going to throw even more though.

• 808state

AJ Green hasn’t been ruled out yet. Hopefully he plays and gets some revenge on Ramsey

• queensfinest

@Bnett2210 said...

I was already liking Golladay, and with KJ out I think I like him more and I know MJJ just went off, but I wasn’t on him as much this week. That could change now if Stafford is going to throw even more though.

yea i think going with golladay and marvin jones could work well

• mike42

@skizums0726 said...

Something I want to take note of, Jacobs ownership was pretty far off of what the paid service said it was, Panda (or superstar, can’t remember who) nailed his POWN spot on. I havent really noticed it be that off but Im sure at times can be. I think there was another person keeping track of the players mentioned in this thread throughout the week. I wonder if this forum can be indicative of the popular plays of the week, or at least some of them.

I talked about how he was projected at 5 and KJ was projected at 20 and how ridiculous that was. It throws you off because I really thought Jacobs was a sleeper and he was straight up chalk. They suck at projecting and at times it feels too obvious for them to be that far off. Goff, in the higher stakes GPP’s was like 25% and it caught me by surprise. You just can’t trust their POWN, but it helps to look at some numbers to get a feel.

• S7ubs

@Bnett2210 said...

If Kerryon doesn’t play like most are assuming, would there be enough value with Ty Johnson or Mckissic, or just a fade?

Full fade. Detroit isn’t great at running in the first place. Mckissic and Ty Johnson will be splitting. FWIW and you really really want to play one I would go mckissic.

• infantryboys

@S7ubs said...

Full fade. Detroit isn’t great at running in the first place. Mckissic and Ty Johnson will be splitting. FWIW and you really really want to play one I would go mckissic.

Johnson out carried McKissac 10-5 after Kerryon went down. Why do you think it will be different going forward with Kerryon out?

• I know it sounds ridiculous especially right now with jets getting dismantled, think im going with sunday in foxboro

• superstars92

@queensfinest said...

No he won’t be that highly owned. All the ownership will go towards Devonte Freeman now.

• superstars92

@skizums0726 said...

I posted my own projections on this thread last week. They were kinda decent, can’t say they were amazing or anything like that. I can usually get it pretty close myself so I don’t really like relying on other projections.

The Waller TE thing was probably the biggest one for me in terms of using it to leverage.

• superstars92

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I know it sounds ridiculous especially right now with jets getting dismantled, think im going with sunday in foxboro

I think Browns match up way better with Patriots than any team that has played them. Only if they had a QB and a coach who knew how to call plays though…

A few quick slants to Odell is how you can beat the Pats defense. Can’t beat them holding the ball and waiting for them to blitz.

• Randallus

@mike42 said...

I don’t get why everyone keeps bringing up Carson. RB’s have not been tearing it up against ATL. Garret has been a stud in the middle of that D. Plus, Penny might get 25 plus % of the touches this week if this game is not competitive. You don’t want to play the Carson types on the fast track either, that’s Penny’s preferred surface.

If Ryan plays, this will be the Julio blow up week.

Mike, I get what you’re saying and you make good points. I’ll probably fade on Carson for the most part after your comment. Still want him in a lineup or two.

That said, look at the Falcons schedule. Of the seven games, they’ve played two offenses with strong RB play (Vikings and Cards). Cook did well against them and DJ too. However, DJ did most of his damage in the passing game. The main reason I’ll likely fade Carson a bit is because he isn’t much of a pass catching back and I think Seattle won’t need to throw much in this game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).