1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deeebo

@Dunzor said...

I think Jones is the only one who’s a really strong play, but you could mix any of the pass catchers on either team if you want to take a shot. Since you tend to play mostly like a cash game I don’t think I would play anyone else from that game unless depending on price you decided to play the GB defense to pair with Jones

ok cool thanks. yeah was gonna think about Kelce but the Qb is too risky and Hooper is also 6.6. So prob gonna go with Hooper. locked in Jones tho.

• BeerFinanceGuy

I’d avoid Kelce personally. I rather pay the extra $200 for Waller with T Williams out in a game they’ll probably be playing from behind. Heck, even Fells might be in play on the other side of the coin. Old man Graham found pay dirt on a 4-4-65-1 line Sunday against OAK.. Depends what you’re budgeting, but IMO there are better options at the $6600 price point or even below than Kelce. He gets volume, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends with his usual 8-7-80-0 line..

• BeerFinanceGuy

Did you watch the GB game? lol…. I’d be willing to bet a Porsche i don’t have on probably not.

Edit: Didn’t quote parrothead112’s post… @parrothead112

• ifthethunder

DK priced so many players up. But Corey Davis is just $4,400. A decent value vs. the TB pass defense?
    ~

• Falconsfan101

@mike42 said...

It took 27 carries and he landed exactly on a 100 yds. When you look at the YPC Vs ATL since week 1, their D has held up SURPRISINGLY well. I don’t see a 25-30 touch game with a bunce of catches included. Too many ways for his volume to be limited

Grady is banged up though. He was in and out most of the game from what I read. Had his whole stomach wrapped?

The fact that Henry even got to 100 yards is amazing considering how trash their line is at run blocking.

I am with a couple other posters in that Carson is a lock for me. Contributes in the passing game, positive game script, team mailing it in after trading a leader of the brotherhood, banged up Grady, etc. At least I can potentially make money off my team sucking. Die hard Falcons fan my whole life, but damn is it depressing sometimes lol. Georgia sports is cursed.

I am shocked the Pats gave up that much for him. Yeah, may be a early 3rd really, but it is in this upcoming draft, he is 29, paid a good bit of money….seems uncharacteristic for the Pats. Makes me wonder what their plan is for him. Wish him all the best. Great teammate and leader. Fits the Pats locker great.

• Falconsfan101

@ifthethunder said...

DK priced so many players up. But Corey Davis is just $4,400. A decent value vs. the TB pass defense?
    ~

Decent? Great chalk. Displayed instant chemistry with Tanny, pass funnel D…sign me up! Him and A.J. both viable. Henry going to rush 20 times for 15 yards. Bucs and San Fran are RB no gos.

• @superjon said...

We’re now in week 8. Here are a list of things that if you follow will almost guarantee you don’t lose in GPPs (probably cash as well)

1. DON’T play QBs on teams with implied totals under 19
    2. DON’T play any Dolphins players
    3. DON’T play any offense against the Patriots
    4. DON’T play the Beast of the Week (unless you MME)
    5. DON’T play defenses of teams that are big underdogs. This is more of a GPP thing. The salary relief in cash games can make them viable.

Now you can do one or two of these things in a lineup and still possibly cash, but the more of them you do in a lineup, the more likely it is that it busts.

I definitely dont listen to the beasts of the week lol.
    I get it im just looking at the prices on that game
    They’re asinine.
    Love the game stack potential on both sides.

• @superstars92 said...

I think Browns match up way better with Patriots than any team that has played them. Only if they had a QB and a coach who knew how to call plays though…

A few quick slants to Odell is how you can beat the Pats defense. Can’t beat them holding the ball and waiting for them to blitz.

Im pretty sure im leaning on a game stack here. Prices are to low to me, regardless of the situation, i believe pats can be had in the passing game. Obj and landry. Run it back with edleman and white.

• squidkill

“”“”“” regardless of the situation, i believe pats can be had in the passing game”“”“”“

Lol- you funny

• Falconsfan101

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Im pretty sure im leaning on a game stack here. Prices are to low to me, regardless of the situation, i believe pats can be had in the passing game. Obj and landry. Run it back with edleman and white.

Curious what makes you believe they could be had in the passing game? If anything, RBs have been able to move the ball on them with decent success. Browns have a terrible offensive line. There will be no room to run, or time for Baker to set his feet. He will be ghosting like Sammy D.

• 808state

@ifthethunder said...

~

Maybe, but it’s an Adam Humphries revenge game haha

• CheeseCutter

Falcons projected to score 24 points with Pick-6 Schaub at QB, and no Freeman or Sanu? I’m not a betting guy, but it smells like an under to me.

• superjon

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Did you not watch the game last night?

Have you not watched any of the Patriots games?

You know Mayfield is the Browns QB?

So many questions. Just looking out for ya but hey it’s your money lol

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Trying to figure out why everyone loves Ty Johnson this week when people hated Kerryon last week (they are like the same price too, it isn’t that Ty Johnson is still 3k after Kerryon’s injury).

• NDNole

People like ty because he will start against a horrible defense and get decent touches in positive game script.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@NDNole said...

People like ty because he will start against a horrible defense and get decent touches in positive game script.

He’s not very talented though. And he probably only gets 60/40 splits.

Lions also have Tra Carson and Paul Perkins. Would not be surprised if they run 3 RBs out there for Kerryon’s role.

• CheeseCutter

If you’re playing the T-M slate, Olabisi Johnson is taking Thielen’s spot for $3k. He had 4 catches on 8 targets and a TD after Thielen went out last week.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@CheeseCutter said...

If you’re playing the T-M slate, Olabisi Johnson is taking Thielen’s spot for $3k. He had 4 catches on 8 targets and a TD after Thielen went out last week.

On the M – T slate (two games), I have some good teams in the Bootleg but they have no shot at winning. I’m thinking about swapping Dalvin Cook on those teams to Johnson. I know it’s super -EV to do this, but in the rare chance he beats Dalvin, I might actually do better since all the teams with me all will start Dalvin. Still debating.

• Boneys2000

Dont forget my Browns are facing NE after a bye week.That HAS to account for something?????

• keephustlincuz

@Boneys2000 said...

Dont forget my Browns are facing NE after a bye week.That HAS to account for something?????

Yes it does.

It will be 34 -0 instead of 41-0.

• @squidkill said...

“”“”“” regardless of the situation, i believe pats can be had in the passing game”“”“”“

Lol- you funny

Who have they played?

• @Falconsfan101 said...

Curious what makes you believe they could be had in the passing game? If anything, RBs have been able to move the ball on them with decent success. Browns have a terrible offensive line. There will be no room to run, or time for Baker to set his feet. He will be ghosting like Sammy D.

Who have they played?

• @superjon said...

Did you not watch the game last night?

Have you not watched any of the Patriots games?

You know Mayfield is the Browns QB?

So many questions. Just looking out for ya but hey it’s your money lol

Who have they played?

• Brandon6385

@CheeseCutter said...

no Freeman or Sanu?

Are we sure Freeman is getting suspended? I know me and Dunzor were discussing earlier.

• Brandon6385

AM I missing the Barkley talk? I’m a Lions fan, and we can’t stop ANYONE .. Dalvin had a game, can only imagine what Saquon will do.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.