1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Indianapolis ( -6 ) —- T: 43.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at San Francisco ( -5.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at New England ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Kansas City ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 10/28
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 14.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -14.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

The way to beat the Pats is a bunch of quick slants and screen passes. Too bad Freddy Kitchens won’t know that and even if he calls one, Baker will throw it into the back of his lineman’s head. In the rare case they do employ that game plan with a lot of bubble screens, short slants, and jet sweeps, I think OBJ can have some type of weird game where he has like 12/80/1 (with a chance for 1 big one) with 30 rushing yards.

• squidkill

Who have they played?

The 7 teams on their schedule- Given up 48 points thru 7 games- You think that changes THIS WEEK????? You think it changes vs that DUMPSTER FIRE CLEV team? With that putrid OL You need help man- Go talk to someone-

send me all your H2H ‘s any amount under $1009 Squidcity12 on DK

• squidkill

and at 814pm last night I thought that JETS team was much better than this Cleveland team coming to Foxboro- I can tell you that.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

and at 814pm last night I thought that JETS team was much better than this Cleveland team coming to Foxboro- I can tell you that.

The Cleveland team obviously has issues, but they hung in there with the Rams (and if it were some better playcalling coulda won that game) and hung in there with Seattle.

Oh and they also beat the Jets 23-3, and I don’t think Darnold makes up 20 points.

• CheeseCutter

@superstars92 said...

On the M – T slate (two games), I have some good teams in the Bootleg but they have no shot at winning. I’m thinking about swapping Dalvin Cook on those teams to Johnson. I know it’s super -EV to do this, but in the rare chance he beats Dalvin, I might actually do better since all the teams with me all will start Dalvin. Still debating.

This is the one time not having Cook in the Flex for the M-T slate would have been nice. Swapping OJ for anyone else would give you a leg up. I’ve got two lineups, one with McLaurin and one with Diggs that I probably need to put OJ into if I want to cash…got the Vikings D instead of Pats.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I think Cleveland can surprise some people and challenge NE actually. But their coach – QB combo is the worst in the league in terms of intelligence, so that’s their main issue. Talent wise, they have the ability to hang in there with NE.

• squidkill

whatever- they both suck- I’m not gonna defend either team- they are both blowjob teams- Cleveland is a joke and a fraud

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@CheeseCutter said...

This is the one time not having Cook in the Flex for the M-T slate would have been nice. Swapping OJ for anyone else would give you a leg up. I’ve got two lineups, one with McLaurin and one with Diggs that I probably need to put OJ into if I want to cash…got the Vikings D instead of Pats.

Yea I’ve got Cook in the Flex for the teams that have Cook. I have options to swap them to Diggs, Terry McLaurin, or Johnson, but swapping to Diggs doesn’t really do me any good because I’m strictly dominated by teams that probably have Diggs at WR (I calculated their remaining salary and Diggs would fit in that spot). I feel like Johnson can actually have a better game than Scary Terry even if he’s the less talented receiver.

I have Pats defense across the board, but also if Cousins goes way off, it won’t really matter. I’m hoping for something where like it’s a super low scoring game and some FGs or like CJ Ham scores a TD or if Cousins throws 1 TD, it’s to Johnson (if I were to make that swap). I probably end up keeping Cook if I think I have no shot at winning and just wanna maximize my equity.

• @squidkill said...

Who have they played?

The 7 teams on their schedule- Given up 48 points thru 7 games- You think that changes THIS WEEK????? You think it changes vs that DUMPSTER FIRE CLEV team? With that putrid OL You need help man- Go talk to someone-

send me all your H2H ‘s any amount under $1009 Squidcity12 on DK

Ok i forgot this is a forum where one word gets you put on the vine to die and you hang on it. Let me clarify, “had” i should of said at the prices points of the browns players and pats players makes for a great game stack. 5k baker? 6.5 obj, Jarvis 4.8, cmon man, strictly gpp of course.

• squidkill

“”“”““Ok i forgot this is a forum where one word gets you put on the vine to die and you hang on it. Let me clarify, “had” i should of said at the prices points of the browns players and pats players makes for a great game stack. 5k baker? 6.5 obj, Jarvis 4.8, cmon man, strictly gpp of course.”“”“”“”“

Listen playboy – one wrong word can get you killed in the streets- Then you just start ranting about who have they played and the defense can be had—- Maybe its true, but I’m not willing to risk actual money on it — lol the game is not that hard

• candyman911

I’m interested in Teddy B. this week..

Brees comes back after the bye, I think Payton lets Teddy have a fireworks type of game at home as a thank you and to let him show out one last time against a soft passing D.

:)

• CheeseCutter

@superstars92 said...

Yea I’ve got Cook in the Flex for the teams that have Cook. I have options to swap them to Diggs, Terry McLaurin, or Johnson, but swapping to Diggs doesn’t really do me any good because I’m strictly dominated by teams that probably have Diggs at WR (I calculated their remaining salary and Diggs would fit in that spot). I feel like Johnson can actually have a better game than Scary Terry even if he’s the less talented receiver.

Do you have Diggs as a WR? Swapping OJ for him would have you leapfrog those guys that probably have Diggs, if OJ goes off instead.

• Falconsfan101

@squidkill said...

“”“”““Ok i forgot this is a forum where one word gets you put on the vine to die and you hang on it. Let me clarify, “had” i should of said at the prices points of the browns players and pats players makes for a great game stack. 5k baker? 6.5 obj, Jarvis 4.8, cmon man, strictly gpp of course.”“”“”“”“

Listen playboy – one wrong word can get you killed in the streets- Then you just start ranting about who have they played and the defense can be had—- Maybe its true, but I’m not willing to risk actual money on it — lol the game is not that hard

• @squidkill said...

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@CheeseCutter said...

Do you have Diggs as a WR? Swapping OJ for him would have you leapfrog those guys that probably have Diggs, if OJ goes off instead.

No the only team that has a “shot” (low shot too) at winning has Dalvin at Flex. I have other teams with Diggs at WR but they have 0% chance at winning. Those teams I don’t plan on swapping Diggs to OJ because I just want them to cash haha and not care about the upside to win.

This also is all moot if Cousins gets like 18 FPs, which is very realistic. Only if Brady snuck that last TD in instead of calling TO and then giving it to Michel one more time (because Michel would have been in winning M – T lineup regardless of 2 or 3 TDs).

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Billy, I’m actually fairly certain the Browns will be more chalky then most people are putting them out to be. OBJ at 6.5k might be one of the best non-injury values in the slate. It’s gonna be him/Landry, Golladay/Jones, and Titans WR at WRs

• @superstars92 said...

@Billy, I’m actually fairly certain the Browns will be more chalky then most people are putting them out to be. OBJ at 6.5k might be one of the best non-injury values in the slate. It’s gonna be him/Landry, Golladay/Jones, and Titans WR at WRs

Yeah, i would imagine, like i said im thinking stacking it, with barkley and two others from sea atl game.

• Falconsfan101

OBJ has one TD this year. Baker and OBJ clearly are not on the same page, nor is the coaches. Yes, it is OBJ, but forget about his past and look at his now. I hope they used the bye to work on stuff, but they have too many negative things working against them. Like the Falcons who on paper look legit, the Browns are cut from the same cloth. Actually…lots of similarities between the two teams. Coaching, offensive line issues, not clicking together.

Honestly, I would probably try to fit in the Pats D at $5000+ here soon. Secondary is playing as a unit. Aggressive defense feasting on terrible offensive lines. They didn’t even score a defensive touchdown last night and still put up that many fps. It’s like they literally know what the QB is going to do…hmm…lol. This week is Pats D or Panthers D for me, with Seattle D sprinkled in. Love him or hate him, BB is proving just how much better he is at coaching. Unreal the tear that defense is on.

• 33BeRad

@squidkill said...

Who have they played?

The 7 teams on their schedule-

HAHA! That’s such a Pats fan answer.
    I don’t think Browns are going to do much, I’ll play a lineup or 2 with Chubb and/or OBJ just cuz fantasy. I’ll have way more Pats def cuz, well, Baker.

• NDNole

My one issue with Pats D is Chubb. Not that I don’t think they can stop them, of course they can. But he is a guy that can just bust one out of nowhere. Throw in OBJ who can do the same and I think they can put up points to make it not work paying over 4k for a defense. On the flip, they could easily destroy the browns and cause TO’s left and right and it wont matter if the browns score 21 ish points if the pats have 4+ sacks and multiple turnovers. I do however refuse to believe that D will keep scoring td’s lol.

• squidkill

“”“”“”“HAHA! That’s such a Pats fan answer.”“”“”

And the tired statement from every single Pats hater- “Who have they played??” “They play in the worst division” ““Play someone good”“
    Ya play the games on the schedule bud- The entire league is crap- There is maybe 3-4 decent teams IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE- What is your point??? –

• squidkill

a GUY named Be Rad is now clowning on me- #forumlife

• squidkill

How come every week people want to play players against very good/great defenses? I’m at such as loss- This is not a Showdown game here- They are on the main slate… Why would you pick players vs the Pats?? Why??

• NDNole

Woods continues to be low owned vs what I think he should be. On top of that he hasn’t really produced anything to prove people wrong about it. People once again wont be paying attention to him. Once again he could smash. Because he hasn’t recently, I assume he will be low owned again in a good spot. I will roll with woods this week. I will not be “Fuller’d” again. I know woods is due to go off at some point and im not gonna miss it. Same for mike Williams. Though im off mike Williams this week.

• superjon

@squidkill said...

How come every week people want to play players against very good/great defenses? I’m at such as loss- This is not a Showdown game here- They are on the main slate… Why would you pick players vs the Pats?? Why??

Maybe the Pats D is going to be Beermakers Beast of the Week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.