1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• AdamBski

Le’Veon Bell revenge game… 🤔

• winnerchickendinner

only $10 for the Milly this week.

• superjon

@winnerchickendinner said...

Is it normally more than that?

Say what you will about the recent issues with FD’s scoring, but gotta love the fact that their big GPP is only $4.44 for most of the season.

• bigez952

@superjon said...

Say what you will about the recent issues with FD’s scoring, but gotta love the fact that their big GPP is only $4.44 for most of the season.

Normally the Milly Maker is $20 per entry

• superjon

@bigez952 said...

Normally the Milly Maker is $20 per entry

Yikes

• bigez952

@superjon said...

DK has a big $3 contest as well every week with $100,000 to 1st. FanDuel also doesn’t have a weekly 1 million to first (or maybe they do as I don’t play over there) which is tough to do for a cheap entry fee.. For the $10 Milly Maker this week there are 411,000+ spots when usually they set it up for 225,000 to 250,000 entries at the $20 buy in.

• winnerchickendinner

@superjon said...

Yeah it is a better deal but the ppr format is a bit more appealing and getting a $10 knock off is great

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Yep. I usually only do $20. Gonna blow $1500 this week. I find it strange they don’t do this more often. Gets me every time lol.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

The payout structure on that is sooooo bad. DKs is bad but the FD one is terrible with a capital T.

• BIF

@superjon said...

Yah if you want to play against 670K people and have almost half the money go to 1 person, it’s great 🙄

I get that it’s a cheaper lottery ticket.

• BIF

Yeah it is a better deal but the ppr format is a bit more appealing and getting a $10 knock off is great

I prefer the $20 Milly; I’d rather not have double the entries to try and beat, 200K was enough but now it’s 411K this week.

Right now I’m saying that I won’t play it and just throw a couple higher dollar entries in instead of wasting $200-$300 in that lottery.

• winnerchickendinner

@BIF said...

I prefer the $20 Milly; I’d rather not have double the entries to try and beat, 200K was enough but now it’s 411K this week.

Right now I’m saying that I won’t play it and just throw a couple higher dollar entries in instead of wasting $200-$300 in that lottery.

Yeah I can see that. For me gives more of a sweat with an extra lineup out of $20. Milly makers a long approach shot anyway.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

I like playing 150. Can’t justify it at $20. I can at $10. At least we agree on the terribleness of FDs Milly.

• dominicanpapi

OBJ done with a torn ACL. Mayfield/Landry/Bryant/Hunt stack will probably be chalky this week.

• superjon

@bigez952 said...

DK has a big $3 contest as well every week with $100,000 to 1st. FanDuel also doesn’t have a weekly 1 million to first (or maybe they do as I don’t play over there) which is tough to do for a cheap entry fee.. For the $10 Milly Maker this week there are 411,000+ spots when usually they set it up for 225,000 to 250,000 entries at the $20 buy in.

FD does have a weekly GPP with 1 million to first.

And so far every week it’s been $4.44 to enter.

• Dfspacman

Herbert and Burrow balled out , they are quite mobile too, it’s just their teams making them take L’s

• dominicanpapi

@Dfspacman said...

Herbert and Burrow balled out , they are quite mobile too, it’s just their teams making them take L’s

Tua’s going to have to be as good or else the takes are going to be hot in the coming weeks. The only saving grace for Miami is that they’ll potentially have a top 5 pick b/c of how bad Houston is.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Tua’s going to have to be as good or else the takes are going to be hot in the coming weeks.

Pretty sure Tua will get a grace period, before he gets ripped in the media, if he’s playing poorly. The guy is coming off a serious injury and it’s not like the dolphins had a chance at Burrow.

People could eventually compare him to Herbert, yet Tua was widely considered a much better prospect.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

I like playing 150. Can’t justify it at $20. I can at $10. At least we agree on the terribleness of FDs Milly.

All Milly’s are a crap shoot and I rarely buy an entry; just use tickets I’ve won so some weeks I have 5 entries and up to 30 in others – this week I had 16 and actually pulled out $1100 from those tickets thanks half in part to a Top 200 for $500.

I’m looking forward to the Masters golf Milly in 2.5 weeks as I’m up over 50 tickets now 🙏

• parrothead112

@BIF said...

All Milly’s are a crap shoot and I rarely buy an entry; just use tickets I’ve won so some weeks I have 5 entries and up to 30 in others – this week I had 16 and actually pulled out $1100 from those tickets thanks half in part to a Top 200 for $500.

I’m looking forward to the Masters golf Milly in 2.5 weeks as I’m up over 50 tickets now 🙏

Where exactly can tickets be won? Do you have to finish first to get them?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@parrothead112 said...

Where exactly can tickets be won? Do you have to finish first to get them?

Have to look under the satellites and qualifiers section under contest type.

https://www.draftkings.com/lobby#/NFL/40929/stepOrQualifier

• Steverino01

MG3 revenge game. Even better if Lindsay is out.

• winnerchickendinner

Everyone gonna get revenge this week huh

• lotusbomb

if mixon is out again love burrow and his three receivers. likewise on henry, jhonnu, and brown

I like carr, but going heavy on agholor, ruggs, or renfrow scares me. waller is a strong play obviously. jacobs is interesting if people will overlook him, browns are solid against the run but slightly over 100 and two TD isnt out of the question.

landry and higgins are in play for the browns as are njoku and bryant for td upside; 3 between the two of them against the bengals. Gotta mix and match them though browns just aren’t gonna throw it enough for more than two of the four to do well.

adams is finally priced right, 16 and 17 targets in his two healthy games is crazy. his floor is probably 25 lol if you fade your hoping he gets under 30. the vikings might very well double and triple him though so I can’t necessarily say his floor is 25, tough decision on how much to play him this week.

• Njsum1

@lotusbomb said...

adams is finally priced right, 16 and 17 targets in his two healthy games is crazy. his floor is probably 25 lol if you fade your hoping he gets under 30. the vikings might very well double and triple him though so I can’t necessarily say his floor is 25, tough decision on how much to play him this week

That price is serious. In tournaments though, he’d have to get 32-35-ish for me to be like Darn, I shouldn’t have faded that. I’ll probably have 20-25%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).