1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Alvance83

@Lbb11 said...

Efficient, for sure. I don’t think you will see the volume needed against the Pats to warrant the play, which is why my preference would be to go outside (banking on one or two big plays). But, given the weather and the matchup I could see it. I won’t go there (but I am not sure I have ever played Beasley on a main slate in my life).

I’ve never played him in main either, thanks for all feedback from chickendinner and yourself. Precisely why I posted. Still think he will be low owned and could easily see 9-100-1 , team can’t run and without brown and diggs will getting bellichek treatment I feel 20 point floor,
    Can’t believe I just typed that 😮

• infantryboys

@Alvance83 said...

I’ve never played him in main either, thanks for all feedback from chickendinner and yourself. Precisely why I posted. Still think he will be low owned and could easily see 9-100-1 , team can’t run and without brown and diggs will getting bellichek treatment I feel 20 point floor,
    Can’t believe I just typed that 😮

I’ll have Beasley in my player pool and think its a solid play. However, Cole Beasley and “20 point floor” should never be used in the same sentence.

• BIF

@SkateFiend said...

Is Best Ball working out for anyone? I thought about entering one earlier this season and the format felt newbie friendly, but I’m seeing mixed reaction from the community.

I like it but it sucks having your cash tied up for so long

I’m in 9 of them and am in 1st in four of them and cashing in 7 of the 9 so yah I like them

• 33BeRad

I keep wanting to click Gus the Bus and Kupp but maaaaannnn it’s tough to leave them in. I think Baltimore wins by 14 over PItt and Kupp has a great matchup but will he get any volume? They will probably both do nothing and this decision will mean nothing. HAHA!

• superjon

For those that love the TEN / CIN game.

Tannehill is this week’s Beast.

He also likes AJ Brown and AJ Green

• Supanice

@superjon said...

For gpp I like a green sample stack then either Henry or brown.

If Dalvin practices full hes going to get 30 touches.

Tyreek is getting down there in price, he’s going to win a gpp at some point soon.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@superjon said...

AJ Green now doomed to 2 targets…..

• winnerchickendinner

@SkateFiend said...

Is Best Ball working out for anyone? I thought about entering one earlier this season and the format felt newbie friendly, but I’m seeing mixed reaction from the community.

Was doing ok until prescott got injured. Have a second place lineup which is awesome……

• Randallus

@Supanice said...

For gpp I like a green sample stack then either Henry or brown.

If Dalvin practices full hes going to get 30 touches.

Tyreek is getting down there in price, he’s going to win a gpp at some point soon.

Been looking at Tyreek. I don’t think he’ll pop off this week. The only a Chiefs player I’m looking at is Bell.

The Chiefs will get a big lead early and coast the rest of the way. Who benefits from that early big lead is up in the air, but I’ll wait until a closer game where the Chiefs feel the need to throw before I put Hill in a lineup.

• SteeloCity

Taking everything in me to avoid the Lev Bell revenge narrative. If Lev is the one they run the clock down with that is incredible value.

• MattyK1981

Lamar is getting zero attention this week and is priced down vs PIT. Sneaky GPP stack would be Lamar/Hollywood since he’ll get a bunch of Joe Haden who isn’t good, and at $7400 Lamar is cheaper than he’s been in a long time.

• Lbb11

I like this. Just not sure if you go skinny or bring it back with JuJu (I think he has the best matchup of the wideouts and Ben might rely on him in a game like this).

• Lbb11

Russ stacks getting little to no attention here and on podcasts in a must-win division spot with a crippled running back group makes me really excited for this weekend.

• TopDawgs07

@Lbb11 said...

I like this. Just not sure if you go skinny or bring it back with JuJu (I think he has the best matchup of the wideouts and Ben might rely on him in a game like this).

JuJu should see a lot of Marlon Humphrey, which shut him down in Week 17 last season. Plus JuJu is only averaging 6.6 yards per target this season which is quite a bit down from season’s past. He’s also only had more than 8 targets in a game more than once this year. He may not be the guy you’re truly looking at to run it back with in a GPP.

• RatedDAL

@Lbb11 said...

Russ stacks getting little to no attention here and on podcasts in a must-win division spot with a crippled running back group makes me really excited for this weekend.

The more Deejay Dallas talk the more I love Russ. Seattle is scoring points on his arm and legs in this one, win or lose.

• Lbb11

100%. And it’s really no worse of a spot than last week. 49ers name just scares people. Everyone seems to only looking at the Niners side of this, but Seattle needs to score too (and has the best QB in the sport right now).

• Randallus

Russ Carr and Garoppolo are my 3 faves this week. Changed it up from Rodgers. I just don’t think Rodgers will need to do what he’s been doing for this game. Just a hunch.

• dominicanpapi

Looks like Jones is going to be out again, didn’t practice today.

• winnerchickendinner

If the wind does play a factor most of the top receivers get it done with short passes anyway so don’t really see that much of a downgrade.

• Randallus

@winnerchickendinner said...

If the wind does play a factor most of the top receivers get it done with short passes anyway so don’t really see that much of a downgrade.

I was actually going to ask about this. I know weather has been brought up a few times, but how much does weather actually affect the production of these games? I get that high winds can create errant passes resulting in poor completion rates and interceptions, but these aren’t the first windy games to ever exist. In the past, QBs have managed to play through the conditions right? Is there an article or something that has monitored QB production in windy games versus non-windy games? I know there are other factors like the opposing defense and injuries, but I’m curious as to how much weather actually plays a factor.

• Lbb11

Teams pass less and rely more on ground games. Game pace slows down. Shorter depth of target. Stats say wind = bad. Not that some guys can’t go off; of course they can. But lower prob.

• IT4MVP

So Jefferson not a good play this week in season long?? My guys are going down left and right I really don’t have much of a choice. I can’t trust Parker not knowing how the Dolphins offense is going to look

• Njsum1

@RatedDAL said...

The more Deejay Dallas talk the more I love Russ. Seattle is scoring points on his arm and legs in this one, win or lose.

Why is DJ Dallas a play? He’s not a play for me 🤷‍♂️

• Dr_Gonzo

Regarding these windy games, could an edge be found looking for WR with low ADOT and high YAC?

• Njsum1

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Regarding these windy games, could an edge be found looking for WR with low ADOT and high YAC?

Sure 🤷‍♂️

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).