1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

Anyone else taking a flier on Marcus Johnson?

• Dfspacman

anyone doing Parlays?

• monarch

@Logan7777 said...

You would think with the weather forecast, that it will be a short pass/running type of offense for LVR and not the long passes we’ve seen the past several weeks. That would work in favor of Jacobs, no?

I think they will go out of their way to attack Myles Garrett. Running at him, screens at him…whatever they can do to slow him down.

• feezyg

@Dfspacman said...

anyone doing Parlays?

I would recommend a 2 legger with the Raiders and Steelers…I’ve never seen a lone undefeated team be disrespected the way the Steelers are, what has Lamar even done really. Then there’s Baker Mayfield, has one good game against a bottom feeding team and now is supposed to beat a team with a better coach better QB and elite weapons. I dont think so…

• corbomb19

Stephon Gilmore out

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Probably not with Pittman back.

• HoodsFromTheWood

https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-8-nfl-draftkings-strategy

Another week of good nuggets. And if you want to know if these write ups are from a seriously good playa

https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/themish

• Alvance83

Hazy waiting for your weekly overweight underweight run down brotha πŸ™πŸ‘Š

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Alvance83 said...

Hazy waiting for your weekly overweight underweight run down brotha πŸ™πŸ‘Š

won’t be until tomorrow morning. Hand building 150 lineups takes some time haha.

• gravitymaze

Weather looks so bad for most of these games

• Njsum1

@gravitymaze said...

Weather looks so bad for most of these games

Don’t know if I want to make my usual amount of lineups tomorrow. Feels like something stupid is going to happen other than injuries.

Like it gets reported that one of the wind games has 35 mph winds, then it calms down after 4 minutes and the game goes for 70 total points.

• theghostofveebs

I’ve seen Tannehill bring the fish back many times when he was in Miami.

Goff is better than Mariotta, but certainly not better than Tannehill.

The Rams can absolutely win a superbowl with Goff at quarterback. Its a question of systems.

Goff is a play action quarterback which is how the Rams got exposed in the superbowl. McVay understood this and to his credit invested in making the Rams a better running team…tougher on the line with more RB depth.

Shooting from the hip, Tannehill is number 7 and Goff is number 11.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I love the wind games. Everyone is going to over react and it’s glorious.

• JH822547

@Njsum1 said...

How does he get his helmet on?

• Njsum1

@thehazyone said...

I love the wind games. Everyone is going to over react and it’s glorious.

Right but what if it’s real bad πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• kdsdawg

I apologize for the Raiders mistake earlier….somehow followed the LA column instead of the LV column on rushing defense..I do know they moved to Vegas, just had a brain fart

• gravitymaze

@Njsum1 said...

Right but what if it’s real bad πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Right. Like one of Roth’s tweets say up to 50 mph gusts in Cleveland might be possible. Guess its a slate to pay up for rb’s.

• Dr_Gonzo

Irv Smith might go overlooked tomorrow. Outsnapped Rudolph last week, appears to be the new number one

• DarthPasta

Looking at Waller and Jacobs in same cash LU…dumb?

• brink7

I placed the fan right up against my ear as i sit here with my laptop making lineups, just so I cannot possibly forget about the wind blowing everywhere as I make them.

• RatedDAL

@brink7 said...

I placed the fan right up against my ear as i sit here with my laptop making lineups, just so I cannot possibly forget about the wind blowing everywhere as I make them.

Add some sort of Mist device for a little razzle dazzle.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Wind >15 MPH historical data

QB
    89.1% of expected
    RB
    113% of expected
    WR
    93.3% of expected
    TE
    97.7% of expected
    DST
    96.3% of expected

• superjon

What percentage of those games were 16 to 17 MPH winds and what percentage were 25 to 30 MPH?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Don’t know the exact percentage. >25 MPH, QB is about same, RB is even higher, WR is a little better believe it or not, TE and DST (strange I know) drastically worse. Not many recorded data points though (11) so take that for what it’s worth.

• rjschick92

Sounds like TEN/CIN will be chalk matchup of the week.

May be perfect time to pivot to BAL/PIT. Lamar likely very low owned for GPP’s and could pop off in a big way

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).