1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

Aiyuk is going to be major chalk with Samuel missing time and Sea being good against TE

• factorial89

k.c is -20.5 pts. vs jets does k.c get up big and run edwards-helare the rest of the way or maybe just fade this game

• infantryboys

@factorial89 said...

k.c is -20.5 pts. vs jets does k.c get up big and run edwards-helare the rest of the way or maybe just fade this game

Bell should get a lot of run in the second half.

• AdamBski

@infantryboys said...

Bell should get a lot of run in the second half.

You know Andy Reid will let him get his and let Bell get a TD in … maybe even 2. That might be a good prop bet to take this week.

• BIF

@parrothead112 said...

Where exactly can tickets be won? Do you have to finish first to get them?

There are hundreds of ticket satellites offered every week from $0.10 to $5 entry.

Yes you have to win them but many give out multiple tickets (some just 2 and others up to 500) – the higher the dollar entry, the better the chances as less entrants per ticket awarded.

• Njsum1

@winnerchickendinner said...

Aiyuk is going to be major chalk with Samuel missing time and Sea being good against TE

Seems like pretty good chalk 🤷‍♂️

• parrothead112

@BIF said...

There are hundreds of ticket satellites offered every week from $0.10 to $5 entry.

Yes you have to win them but many give out multiple tickets (some just 2 and others up to 500) – the higher the dollar entry, the better the chances as less entrants per ticket awarded.

Thanks that makes sense. I don’t usually venture higher then 5 dollar 50/50’s. All I see is 1st place.

• jdtrey

@factorial89 said...

14th time in NFL history a team is favored by 20 or more.
    Favorites are 13-0 straight up and 3-10 ATS. Jets have been here twice before and covered both times against the Pats in 07 and 19. I’m of the thinking the Chiefs are probably going to cover, and then some. It could easily be a 30 point game at halftime.

• getlucky4

I would be surprised if lev bell and kc d project well but how do you not play that this week at least in tournaments. If cam is really not going to be owned then he is a play as well. He will be good leverage off all the cheap qb plays.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Is it normally more than that?

Say what you will about the recent issues with FD’s scoring, but gotta love the fact that their big GPP is only $4.44 for most of the season.

I like it it since I play small.

• miggs6876

@thehazyone said...

The payout structure on that is sooooo bad. DKs is bad but the FD one is terrible with a capital T.

Agree with the payout. It is my major compliant with FD. Percentage rake and too top heavy payouts.

• miggs6876

@BIF said...

Yah if you want to play against 670K people and have almost half the money go to 1 person, it’s great 🙄

I get that it’s a cheaper lottery ticket.

It gives a little guy like me a fantasy to think about for a week. Correct about the lottery thing. I’ve told me wife and friends the same exact thing.

• miggs6876

@BIF said...

I prefer the $20 Milly; I’d rather not have double the entries to try and beat, 200K was enough but now it’s 411K this week.

Right now I’m saying that I won’t play it and just throw a couple higher dollar entries in instead of wasting $200-$300 in that lottery.

This sounds like good gambling advice. Always follow the percentages is what a professional gambler told me.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

Pretty sure Tua will get a grace period, before he gets ripped in the media, if he’s playing poorly. The guy is coming off a serious injury and it’s not like the dolphins had a chance at Burrow.

People could eventually compare him to Herbert, yet Tua was widely considered a much better prospect.

I’ll be the first to admit I wasn’t a Herbert fan. Thus far, the kid looks like a stud.

• miggs6876

@BIF said...

I play them on FD occasionally. It’s not easy to win tickets but it’s definetly doable. I like the $1 entry satellites in golf to win a $9 milly ticket. I’ve won a few there.

• winnerchickendinner

@Njsum1 said...

Seems like pretty good chalk 🤷‍♂️

Oh yeah I’m definitely going to put him in most lineups, it is not bad chalk

• superjon

@miggs6876 said...

It gives a little guy like me a fantasy to think about for a week. Correct about the lottery thing. I’ve told me wife and friends the same exact thing.

The way I look at it, is my chances of winning either contest are < 1%, and that’s me being optimistic.

So while I understand the benefit of playing against fewer entries, it doesn’t justify the extra $15.56 per contest I would need to play on DK

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

The way I look at it, is my chances of winning either contest are < 1%, and that’s me being optimistic.

So while I understand the benefit of playing against fewer entries, it doesn’t justify the extra $15.56 per contest I would need to play on DK

👍

• yisman

Reading that Deebo is probably out two weeks.

• synth

Got an email from DK about a withdrawal that I didn’t make and started freaking out a bit. Turns out they inadvertently sent out a mass email on the topic, so if you get one don’t fret too much.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I’m looking forward to the Masters golf Milly in 2.5 weeks as I’m up over 50 tickets now 🙏

Masters is the one tourney I wait for every year.

• Joeltimb

@getlucky4 said...

I would be surprised if lev bell and kc d project well but how do you not play that this week at least in tournaments. If cam is really not going to be owned then he is a play as well. He will be good leverage off all the cheap qb plays.

Bell is a great flyer. He looked good the other day and there’s no reason why Andy Reid can’t let him run up the score. I’ll be overweight for sure.

• 808state

JK Dobbins same price as Bell and Ingram probably won’t play. Tough matchup, but interesting.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

I think you mix in some 3.5k Bourne also

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Also A.J. Green is still cheap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.