1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Point here, slight knock on everything but RB. RB is the definitive play in high wind games but you don’t have to exclude other players – maybe just bump their projection down 5-10% depending on the wind speed.

• winnerchickendinner

@thehazyone said...

won’t be until tomorrow morning. Hand building 150 lineups takes some time haha.

But i thought doing lineups before Sunday was forbidden lol.

• Gtzerphy

@Dfspacman said...

that moment a dallas stack takes down GPP’s tomorrow

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@winnerchickendinner said...

But i thought doing lineups before Sunday was forbidden lol.

no before Saturday. Perfectly fine on Saturday (and expected).

• winnerchickendinner

@thehazyone said...

no before Saturday. Perfectly fine on Saturday (and expected).

• superjon

Not a fan of going really heavy on a single QB, but damn am I having a really hard time liking anyone as much as I like Mahomes tomorrow.

yeah I’ll have some other guys that have been mentioned sans trash like Carr and Garropolo, but tomorrow might be the one time I actually play over 50% on one QB

• lotusbomb

concerning the cleveland game, the only pass catcher it takes me completely off of is ruggs. the tight ends on both sides probably get a bump and the recievers in play don’t need long throws to be productive.

I haven’t started making my lines yet so I don’t know who else other than the GB game is supposed to have high winds

• monarch

@lotusbomb said...

concerning the cleveland game, the only pass catcher it takes me completely off of is ruggs. the tight ends on both sides probably get a bump and the recievers in play don’t need long throws to be productive.

I haven’t started making my lines yet so I don’t know who else other than the GB game is supposed to have high winds

Why?

The Raiders receiver people should be off is Agholor

• Bkbrlr

For DK GPP, which do you see as a higher upside… AJ Green and Davante Adams or Tyreek Hill and Tyler Boyd?

• Randallus

@monarch said...

Why?

Weather conditions. Depending on how much wind matters to you, 25 mph will cause errant passes down the field and lower completion rates for Ruggs because of lack of accuracy.

• Randallus

@Bkbrlr said...

For DK GPP, which do you see as a higher upside… AJ Green and Davante Adams or Tyreek Hill and Tyler Boyd?

Green/Adams by a mile for me.

• Logan7777

I’m not sure whether Diggs or Beasley is the play with Brown back in this week. Beasley has got more than his normal fair share with Brown gone. Even if Brown only gets a minimal workload, Beasley may be the one to lose that share.

• monarch

@Randallus said...

Weather conditions. Depending on how much wind matters to you, 25 mph will cause errant passes down the field and lower completion rates for Ruggs because of lack of accuracy.

Why would anyone fade like the best or second best guy on the slate in turning a three yard slant into a 50 yard touchdown? If anything the Raiders will likely utilize Ruggs more instead of being a decoy for Waller and Agholor.

I understand why wind would take people off air yard guys but Ruggs if targeted is similar to AJ Brown in that if he makes one guy miss he is gone.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Why would anyone fade like the best or second best guy on the slate in turning a three yard slant into a 50 yard touchdown? If anything the Raiders will likely utilize Ruggs more instead of being a decoy for Waller and Agholor.

I understand why wind would take people off air yard guys but Ruggs if targeted is similar to AJ Brown in that if he makes one guy miss he is gone.

Not saying you’re wrong on Ruggs being able to take a 3 yard slant into a 50 yard TD.

I know you know the Raiders.

The point is, that Ruggs has an aDOT of 21.55. That’s harder to keep up in significant winds. The aDOT implies they take deep shots with Ruggs more frequently than shallower shots, which MAY not be possible tomorrow, or at least significantly more difficult to pull off.

AJ Brown has an aDOT of 9.54.

Ruggs only having 11 targets might sway that aDOT into a not true situation. Strictly on aDOT there is zero similarity to Brown though. Obviously it’s not that simple though.

• monarch

I watched the Bengals-Browns. Burrow was the GPP QB. He was throwing short to intermediary passes all game long. The types of throws he was attempting are very similar to what Carr does in Grudens East-West WC offense. The Browns couldnt cover Tyler Boyd or tackle Tee Higgins and that was without the threat of a running game.

I am not sure how the weather will affect the game. I do know both defenses are horrible right now and the game can still very much shootout because the defenses will still suck defending ten yard routes and screens.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Not a fan of going really heavy on a single QB, but damn am I having a really hard time liking anyone as much as I like Mahomes tomorrow.

yeah I’ll have some other guys that have been mentioned sans trash like Carr and Garropolo, but tomorrow might be the one time I actually play over 50% on one QB

You are not concerned his upside is capped due to it being a blowout?

• monarch

I really like Renfrow. He should see 8+ targets for 3800

• lotusbomb

@monarch said...

Why?

eight catches so far this season, mostly from the long ball. of anyone he’s hurt most by adverse weather. the most targets he had was 5 against carolina

he was already boom or bust, the weather just makes it a really thin play. I’m not heavy on renfrow or agholor but other than waller one of them should do pretty good, it’s not like they’re crazy expensive

• monarch

I see why people are fading Ruggs III. He is someone you dont need until all of a sudden you do. I am just saying they have been using him as a decoy. He can dust these Browns corners at the line of scrimmage and all it really takes is one play for him to hit value and I am talking about a bubble screen, jet sweep, slant not a 50 yard fly pattern. If it is like category 3 wind and the Raiders must win dont you think they will scheme the ball into their play makers hands and let him work off the catch? That is what I would do….throw it to that guy quickly and often and see what happens.

• miggs6876

@Logan7777 said...

I’m not sure whether Diggs or Beasley is the play with Brown back in this week. Beasley has got more than his normal fair share with Brown gone. Even if Brown only gets a minimal workload, Beasley may be the one to lose that share.

I wouldn’t target this game. Weather appears to be poor, team totals are low, patriots know the Bills, and the Bills offense is struggling. Just think there are way better plays elsewhere. Doesn’t mean someone can’t produce as a one off.

• superjon

@miggs6876 said...

You are not concerned his upside is capped due to it being a blowout?

Not at all

• shades

I agree superjon 3 quarters of Mahomes stats if they pull him if they they are blowing out the Jets may be better than weather related qbs.My main slate qbs were Mahomes,Carr and Burrow.I am still debating a Rodgers/Adams/Williams stack but once again bad weather.Vikings D is so bad.Seems every week this year its covid,schedule changes,last minute news guys wont play or now weather.Most I know are having a tougher year than usual including myself.Anyway I will be at least 70% Mahomes but with less lineups than a usual week.Good Luck tomorrow…

• DarthPasta

Russ/Hunt/Waller or Jimmy/Henry/JamaalWilliams for cash?

• Csquared1987

1. Tomorrow is the last time all season ON THE MAIN SLATE that Cousins will play in a cold outdoor game. Love the Packers D.

2. Jerry Jeudy is in a SMASH spot.

3. Even if I only get 3 quarters out of him… I’m ALL IN on Mahomes.

• IT4MVP

Who is going to catch passes for the Saints and Patriots??? Besides Kamara and White

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.