1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Las Vegas ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Monday, 11/2
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10.5 ) at NY Giants ( 10.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@shades said...

I agree superjon 3 quarters of Mahomes stats if they pull him if they they are blowing out the Jets may be better than weather related qbs.My main slate qbs were Mahomes,Carr and Burrow.I am still debating a Rodgers/Adams/Williams stack but once again bad weather.Vikings D is so bad.Seems every week this year its covid,schedule changes,last minute news guys wont play or now weather.Most I know are having a tougher year than usual including myself.Anyway I will be at least 70% Mahomes but with less lineups than a usual week.Good Luck tomorrow…

His 9.2k price tag on fanduel is just way too steep with other viable plays for substantially less. Maybe, he makes more sense on DK.

• winnerchickendinner

@DarthPasta said...

Russ/Hunt/Waller or Jimmy/Henry/JamaalWilliams for cash?

2nd. Henry and Williams probably has a higher floor than hunt/waller. More upside with a running back than TE too.

• RatedDAL

Not only am I afraid of Mahomes getting yanked but I’m terrified theyre up 14-0 in 5 minutes off a combo of CEH, Ty Freak rushes or a D td included. Also terrified his yardage is capped by short fields from Jets ineptitude or large gashes from the run game.

Lots to be terrified of here.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

His 9.2k price tag on fanduel is just way too steep with other viable plays for substantially less. Maybe, he makes more sense on DK.

That’s funny, because I play on DK, and was thinking the opposite. Like, I know superjon plays on FD, so maybe he makes sense there, but on DK? Not super interested. Like, I haven’t totally ruled him out, but I just don’t love it. The Jets can’t score, and the Chiefs will not pile it on. Seems like a very boring 35-10 type game. It’s not even to me about 3 quarters or 4 quarters. Feel like to be “the guy you need” tomorrow, he’s going to have to get every TD they score in those 3 quarters. Not sure the chances that happens is. I’d rather just take shots at Hill or even Bell on the cheap and hope to capture the upside that way.

I make A LOT of dumb decisions though.

• RatedDAL

I would say its HIGHLY unlikely Mahomes is a part of every Chief td in a game like this. The Bell narrative alone makes me doubt it.

You’d think the Chiefs want to run it a lot once theyre up and get out unscathed.

• Bnett2210

Which QB is most people going for cash, the value with Jimmy G or going Burrow, Or Tanny?? I’m having builds I like with all 3, but I’m trying to convince myself at his price and matchup it’s going to be hard for Jimmy to fail, but you really Never know with that one. Before the weather concerns I would’ve went Carr more than Jimmy I think.

• BIF

@odanny said...

I just want to share that, living in Illinois, CBS has decided that since my state shares a border with Indiana, I’m stuck with the Indianapolis at Detroit on Sunday, while most of the country sees one of the most anticipated matchups of the entire year. That is all.

Hold on, in 2020 people still watch their cable affiliate’s force fed NFL games ?

I just assumed everyone had Sunday Ticket and the Red Zone; especially for those who play more than a few bucks a week on DFS.

• viciousphilpy

Taysom Hill @ 4K on DK for a wildcard.

Frees up a lot of cap space firstly.

Secondly: yes he hasn’t been super active in the mix this year, but with nearly every WR hurt against a tough Bears D this could be the game.

He has thrown for, rushed for, and caught TDs before. 2 TDs and you’re paid off.

• Dr_Gonzo

@BIF said...

Hold on, in 2020 people still watch their cable affiliate’s force fed NFL games ?

I just assumed everyone had Sunday Ticket and the Red Zone; especially for those who play more than a few bucks a week on DFS.

Speaking of the Sunday ticket, this year channel 702 when I move the cursor to different games the sound doesn’t change. Anyone else? I’ve called and complained 3 times and they just say our team is trying to fix it. It really sucks. In other news some punks just stole the rest of the candy off the front porch. I was bulking lineups and could see it, they caught me not looking. Jerks

• theIrrigator

@viciousphilpy said...

Taysom Hill @ 4K on DK for a wildcard.

Frees up a lot of cap space firstly.

Secondly: yes he hasn’t been super active in the mix this year, but with nearly every WR hurt against a tough Bears D this could be the game.

He has thrown for, rushed for, and caught TDs before. 2 TDs and you’re paid off.

He could be $2k and I still wouldn’t play him

• Steverino01

@BIF said...

Hello my name is Steverino01 and I’m a NFL RedZone addict.

I have no idea who I’m going with this week. I made a placeholder lineup at the beginning of the week like I always do and half the players are in major wind games.

Going with probably 3 lineups in the DK milly and will play the placeholder lineup in 1 and decide on the other two Sunday morning after the last weather report and inactives come out.

• noddy

I’m fading the wind. That is all.

• viciousphilpy

@theIrrigator said...

He could be $2k and I still wouldn’t play him

I know, he’ll be

• AdamBski

Man the wind here in Chicago is really picking up…

• tmarohl

It’s about 30 mph sustained here in Milwaukee with about 35 MPH gusts. Wonder what it is like 100 miles north in GB.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Wind >15 MPH historical data

QB
    89.1% of expected
    RB
    113% of expected
    WR
    93.3% of expected
    TE
    97.7% of expected
    DST
    96.3% of expected

Double TE week !

• antzilla810

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone else taking a flier on Marcus Johnson?

• DarthPasta

Bourne or Green for cash? Tough…

• parrothead112

@DarthPasta said...

Bourne or Green for cash? Tough…

Green right?

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

Double TE week !

I have a couple double TE lineups but none are in windy games.

• dmac37

I’m a DK cash game player. My core is set, pending the wind, planning on Carr/Waller but have Garoppalo/Andrews as a swap out if the wind scares me off. The rest of my lineup seems to be wind free.

• theghostofveebs

@IT4MVP said...

Who is going to catch passes for the Saints and Patriots??? Besides Kamara and White

Besides Kamara, Cook and TreQuan. Besides White, Byrd and Meyers. I’ll have some Cook, and an odd lineup or two with Meyers.

• DarthPasta

Worry about Bryant as my cash TE, but love the rest of my LU. Someone talk me into or out of that…

• Brendan239

Herbert will be the QB I’m heaviest on and I think Guyton hits a home run w 2 TDs on 5 catches. Miami D at home looks like the play in that price range. Doesn’t Goff suck on the road?

• 33BeRad

@Brendan239 said...

Herbert will be the QB I’m heaviest on and I think Guyton hits a home run w 2 TDs on 5 catches. Miami D at home looks like the play in that price range. Doesn’t Goff suck on the road?

Goff sucks vs pressure. Does Miami get pressure?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.